• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Stage do you hate the most?

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
Pah, New Pork city. Not just because its way to big, but the screen zooms out so far its harder to control your character, let alone even see them. (when playing with friends I just put on a Giant Brawl, since for some reason they love it.)
That's my only problem with New Pork City, too. It zooms too far out, which is highly unnecessary.

Boututu

Smash Rookie
I hate 75m because the platforms are freaking too small and hazards like the trouble bug(flame thing) the springs that bounce everywhere and Donkey Kong... This a good idea of stage but not for Brawl... And Hanenbow the most "unwaited" stage in Brawl I mean what the hell is that! This is what I think.

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
FD's a hate and love relationship, it's got some good aspects, but the ledges screw it over. Lylat, NPC, Hanenbow and Castle siege I hate.

Snail

Smash Lord
Meh, probably NPC. It's just impossible to fight on and I can't see what I'm doing :/ At least Hyrule Temple was cool...

75M, Mario Bros. and Skyworld are horrible stages too, in my opinion. Skyworld because... Well, I play Olimar. >__>

SmashMonkeh

Smash Rookie
Hate... Stages

Um... To sum up my hatred for these stages is so hard.

6. Mushroomy Kingdom (Either)
5. Distant Planet
4. Rainbow Ride
3. Rumble Falls
2. NPC
1. Mario Bros.

Phew.... that's a relief :dizzy:

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
New Pork City and 75M are pretty much terrible. I generally dislike any stage with something that can kill you from the background. (Think Pirate Ship with the Cannonballs, 75M's spikey running things, and Halberd's cannon plasma beam)

Marionation_Gear

Smash Rookie
Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1/1-2
Hanenbow
75m
New Pork
Mario Bros
Rainbow Cruise
Mario Kart (This one could have had potential)
Rumble Falls
Flat Zone 2 (Chef, Lion, and Oil Panic can get annoying)

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
Mario Bros

Sometime I play with casual players on wifi and they pick this with items medium or high then I'm like ¯\(o_o)/¯

Like Sakurai said ''That stage take everything you're used to and toss it out of the window'' or something

I end up beating them anyway but I don't find it fun to run after someone while dodging turtles and crabs and waiting for him to leave me an opening or get himself killed (I play mostly heavies and these kind of people always use fast characters so I can't help it if they decide to run away)

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination is a piece of ****.
So is 75m, Jungle Japes, New Pork City and Shadow Moses Island.

Safu

Smash Cadet
I always hated yoshis island(melee) i cant fight properly cause its so tight and i usally lose cause of lucky side kos

BrawlerBrad26

Smash Rookie
Sorry forgotten the name of it but its the one from electroplankton (think it might be hanenbow) But its SOO annoying once u fall only the best ppls recovery's can get back up
And also how can u hate final destination its the best EVER

BrawlerBrad26

SothE700k

Smash Lord
You're right, its called Hanenbow.
Mario Bros and 75M NEED TO DIE!!
It may as well be Player 1 vs. THE STAGE in Mario Bros, and 75M doesn't even allow you to fall through platforms, so if someone is below you, you're screwed...

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Moses Island has a problem shared with another hated stage: (New Pork City) That it takes forever to get KOs on. Thats why I hate both of them.

-Giga-

Smash Cadet
*New Pork City

Reason: Too Big to get KO's on. Hyrule Temple was OK, but this is just a mess. Also, everything is all cluttery. Can't see where I am half the time.

*Rumble Falls

Reason: WTF! Everybody hated the Ice Climbers Stage, why would they like this one? I would enjoy it if it went 3x Slower!

*Rainbow Cruise

Reason: Another Moving Stage. Enough said.

Feben

Smash Cadet
I truly hate this Hanenbow stage. I can't tell you why, but when i select that stage, i can't fight properly. I always forget you can't swim, and the whole stage is annoying. Except that, there is not really a stage I hate.

Dislike is something else.

Afcours, you can't fight on stages like 75m and Mario Bros, but i think they are in the game, just because they're famous. So I count them out.

Top Bottom