• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Garchomp is super ugly. Then again, so are a lot of the dragons..... the only ones I like, looks-wise, are Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite and Latios/Latias.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Garchomp is super ugly. Then again, so are a lot of the dragons..... the only ones I like, looks-wise, are Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite and Latios/Latias.
Yeah Flygon looks pretty suave... and Altaria isn't ugly...so a couple of exceptions there.
But rest have faces for radio...

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Hericross, one scarfed haricross owns my Gardevoir team >.<.

And they can take down full EV trained Uber teams too, garchomp doesn't mean squat XD.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Zubat, Golbat, Tentacool, Geodude, Bidoof,

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I am gonna go ahead and say it, but I am growing fond of Tentacool and Tentacruel...
And Zubat and Golbat are worth it once you get Crobat.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dugtrio, Dodrio, and magneton...

what's with all the just having 3 and calling it a new pokemon?

Less with Dodrio I guess...

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Lickylicky. Lickitung was fine on his own. They are slowly demolishing all the single evolution greats.

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
Zubat and Bidoof. Bibarel is actually alright with me, as it's the best non-legendary HM slave in the game.

kittywolf

Smash Rookie
Magikarp. The only thing I can't stand more than the Pokemon is the fishermen that complain about catching it all the time. What else do you expect to catch when you're using a freaking Old rod?

Ph33r 210

Smash Cadet
isn't where I live none of your buisness?
Zubat, Golbat, Tentacool, Geodude, Bidoof,
well, you are just a bundle full of hate aren't ya?

KayLo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33r 210
i hate almost all fossil pokemon, what is dead should stay dead!!!
Lol. I dun like most of them, but Kabutops and Aerodactyl are aight.

okay you have a point. they are cool.

i wish i could put 2 quotes. if u can please private message me how, thanks.

DyceDarg

Smash Cadet
I just get tired of seeing Zubat and Tentacool too, but there are TWO things I REALLY hate.
1. Blissey (in PvP). SO MUCH EFFING HP AND A RECOVERY MOVE AND HIGH SP. DEF. WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS POKEMON.
2. Kakuna. Nothing about the pokemon itself that I hate. The only reason I hate it is because it had to be the ONE shiny I've ever caught, and kakuna/beedrill shiny looks ******** ._.;

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just get tired of seeing Zubat and Tentacool too, but there are TWO things I REALLY hate.
1. Blissey (in PvP). SO MUCH EFFING HP AND A RECOVERY MOVE AND HIGH SP. DEF. WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS POKEMON.
2. Kakuna. Nothing about the pokemon itself that I hate. The only reason I hate it is because it had to be the ONE shiny I've ever caught, and kakuna/beedrill shiny looks ******** ._.;
Obviously they made Blissey to have too much effing HP, High SpeD and Recovery moves...

D

Deleted member

Zubat Zubat Zubat. Endless swarms of god, ****ing, ****nable Zubats. I was breathing Zubats with every breath. I couldn't move my arm without hitting a dozen Zubats into about a hundred other Zubats, causing them to all get pissed off and start divebombing me.
Also,

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
miltank- i hated how people abused that roll attack, even on the show

shellgon- winner of the WTF dragon.

that wannabe gasily pokemon from sinno

zubat- cant this thing stay away from me?

missingno - you destroyed my red ver pokemon T_T

blaziken- he was cool until i relized how many people i battled have him. once i found out that it was evoled from a torchic. i mean, i was SHOCKED

magnezone- i think the evolution ruined my favorite pokemon. seriously...a magnet robot to 3 magnet robots to a UFO?

Moslty dragon and ghost pokemon annoyed me from the beggining.
The sinno pokemon are scaring me, just like the jotho

§leepy God

Smash Master
Yea, Zubat is the one I can't stand the most, that Pokemon is everywhere. That and Togekiss, that Pokemon is too good for a Pokemon that don't look like it's much.

Blackroserade66

Smash Cadet
Any pokemon that makes its way onto an OU team just because someone thinks it

"Fuking owns balls" Yeah, that is what someone said to me about their Scizor. Very sad indeed....

(This includes Infernape, Scizor, Jirachi, Heatran, Gyrados, Salamence, ect.)

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I hate Espeon with a passion.
*puts up shield and waits for the flame*

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i cannot stand glyscor in the pokemon series. for a scary looking pokemon that thing is just so stupid. what fly pokemon does not know how to glide. it like watching a swallow that doesnt know how to fly around.

i also cannot stand that lawnmower pokemon or what ever its name is. its a lawnmower right? yeah what kind of pokemon is a lawnmower. that may as well be the stupidest idea ever

and finally i cannot stand eevee. not because of the kind of pokemon but its evolutions. it evolved to an umbreon when i was about to use a ****ing water stone on it. too many evolutions and too many conditions

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
and and voltorb and electorb because it is stupid that they look like pokeballs and the way that in the show and games it says that people get voltorbs confused with ****ing pokeballs. who the hell gets confused with those voltorb's WAY bigger than a pokeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom