• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What melee levels SHOULD have been in brawl ?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I just really miss Dreamland from 64. A smash game doesn't feel like a smash game without that stage and its crazy memorable music.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna list all the stages i wud have from melee in brawl whether they are alredy in or not...
1) Pokefloats
2) Hyrule Temple
3) Corneria
4) Yoshi's Island
5) Fountain of Dreams
6) Kongo Jungle
7) Fourside
8) Mushroom Kingdom
9) Peach's Castle
(I wud have all the music from melee on any stage in brawl eg. Saria's Song in Hyrule TEmple coz I miss that song so much) XD

Smasherboy

Smash Rookie
If there was one stage from Melee that so needed to be in Brawl was the Kongo Jungle waterfall stage where you're atop the logs in daytime. Instead they bring back the other one which is fine but Kongo Jungle was my favorite stage in Melee. Fighting to the awesome DK rap got me in the zone!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hmm let see..

From Melee:

Brinstar
Battlefield
Mute City

from SBB64:

Dreamland
Saffron City
Meta Stage

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The second Earthbound level with the UFO, or Subcon (It was difficult to use PK Thunder to recover, so I'd use this level when playing Ness and Lucas XD.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
FoD and K64 would of been way better than all of the Melee stages in Brawl (except for PS).

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
According to the last two posters the thread has been concluded and thus my is now worthless!

Vermy

Smash Champion
Great Bay. I've tried to recreate it in stage maker, but its just not the same without a giant turtle. =(

Also Fountain of Dreams. It had a fantastic music score.

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
At first thought, being as dreamland 64 was my favorite stage of both games, i would have wanted it in brawl. Then when i thought about it, it was right to take it out. no one would die in brawl EVER. that stage would be torturous to play against characters with exceptional recoveries and metaknight would be immortal.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Fourside and Great Bay were the best. I attempted to re-create them with the stage builder, but its just not the same

Top Bottom