• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your worst loss?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ugh, getting JV4stocked in an actual tournament match

I was olimar against a fox, I had absolutely no idea how to play the match up so spent the whole match trying to pivot grab when he was above me most of the time dairing into me

not a good moment

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I was Meta Knight and lost to a Ganon by SDing four times...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I hadn't known about how Ike plays on PS, so I let Infern take me there and picked Ganon on it against him in a friendly. I didn't land a single hit that whole match.

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
haha, my WORST loss?

well, the day I got my hands on the game, which was like 2 days after the official release (I was stupid enough to pre-order it), I played Diddy for the first time and my friend played Olimar.

We played online, so there was a ridiculous 2 second lag, and he 3-stocked me from just throwing pikmin and using Fsmash..it sucked. lol.

PHiL Gee

Smash Cadet
Hmm. Im using Falco. It was last life for me and for Fox. I got him to like 150% and then im about to u-air him when i accidently somehow press side-b and go dashing off the stage. I got really mad and never played Falco again...

PHiL Gee

Smash Cadet
Ohh man I just remembered my worst loss of all my worst losses.
Im last life as Sheik and Link is falling to his death about to give me the win
The stage is Yoshi's Island.
Im taunting because Link is gonna die and I thought might as well.
Last second, that weird thing pops up saves Link, he jumps, d-airs me when im taunting and i get blasted into the sky.
Im laughing for like 20 minutes even tho I lost.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Well my Sonic got Falcon Punched in the face OFFSTAGE in Pokemon Stadium... my worst defeat yet. My opponent saved the reply too o_o'

Falcon thinking at the time: "Who's too slow now?!"

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
Ohh man I just remembered my worst loss of all my worst losses.
Im last life as Sheik and Link is falling to his death about to give me the win
The stage is Yoshi's Island.
Im taunting because Link is gonna die and I thought might as well.
Last second, that weird thing pops up saves Link, he jumps, d-airs me when im taunting and i get blasted into the sky.
Im laughing for like 20 minutes even tho I lost.
lmao, even though that sucks if i saw that i would have been in total awe. wow

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
3 stocked in a Melee Crew Battle last year while I represented my state.
I was so sick that day [/Johns]

noahbaby94

Smash Cadet
Playing as ike doing my front smash having my opponent marth roll towards me I think yes then I hear a clink he activated counter on my fully charged front smash.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
One on one, last stock, both me and my opponent were off the stage.(but still close to it, also, I was Sonic) He got on the stage before me, and then I B-uped, and charged a forward smash, and I airdodged thinking I could grab onto the edge...

Monkey Business

Smash Cadet
Was being DK and tried Dairing enemy off stage and I just fell super fast to my death.. (We each had one stock, I had 10% health, Opponent had 120%)

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
probably when the fish on the IC stage ate me twice out of 3 times with snake while is was either slipping or putting down a mine

: Agent Smith :

Smash Rookie
I don't know. I have never lost. I predict all possible outcomes with each passing frame. It is a statistical impossibility for me to lose, if my intent is to win.
If you can learn to think like me, you will never lose either. Although I doubt anyone here has it in them.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
-Mine would be probably when a friend came back with one life and killed me four times.

I've done that to my friend so many times.

Mine as far as the game is concerned is my first time getting to Tabuu on Boss Battles Intense and getting him down to a last hit K.O, then him killing me.

In a match with a friend it would probably have to be losing to my brother on a 3 stock match in 64 without him even touching me.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I tripped.
My opponent smashed me off stage.
I tried to recover but my opponent hit me farther off stage while I'm in mid-air.
I lost.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. I have never lost. I predict all possible outcomes with each passing frame. It is a statistical impossibility for me to lose, if my intent is to win.
If you can learn to think like me, you will never lose either. Although I doubt anyone here has it in them.
jeez, why don't more people just use that strategy then? I'll try it sometime.

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Playing against 3 Lucas' online, they seemed to pick me out to attack as I wasn't Lucas and I could barely lay a finger on them

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I have a new one. When a Falco three stocked my Wario online... on Pokemon Stadium... MY ACE STAGE!!! D=<

~ARES

Smash Apprentice
A match where my opponent and I were at one stock each and I slide off the edge and air dodging, making it impossible for me to recover...
I remember that crew battle... everyone was watching, and Jef is a nub. :laugh:

It's alright, only two dozen or so people remember that.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Accidently buffering an attack like Ike's Nair or Mr. Game and Watch's Dair after getting pushed off the edge...
Same, but with Snake. There is sometimes no way to recover... >_< (You know how long his aerials are and how fast he falls -.-)

Jon?

Smash Champion
I remember that crew battle... everyone was watching, and Jef is a nub. :laugh:

It's alright, only two dozen or so people remember that.
After taking out 2 people prior to this last stock, I thought I had it in the bag..Guess not, 'twas a sad day.

sushi-F13ND

Smash Cadet
My main is kirby.
I was kirbycided 2 of my 3 stocks -_-
.... but the last stock was a good fight! :D

Top Bottom