• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your Myers-Briggs Typology personality type?

Myers-Briggs Typology personality

• ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • ESTJ - The Guardians

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ISFJ - The Nurturers

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • ESFJ - The Caregivers

• ISTP - The Mechanics

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • ESTP - The Doers

• ESFP - The Performers

• ISFP - The Artists

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • ENTJ - The Executives

Votes: 12 6.7%
  • INTJ - The Scientists

Votes: 45 25.3%
  • ENTP - The Visionaries

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • INTP - The Thinkers

Votes: 22 12.4%
  • ENFJ - The Givers

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • INFJ - The Protectors

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • ENFP - The Inspirers

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • INFP - The Idealists

Votes: 15 8.4%

• Total voters

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
According to that test, I'm ESTJ. Which as much as I love the title "Guardian," only about half the description fits. The description reads as if I'm super conservative, which I'm not at all. The weird thing is I took sociology last year and we took a different test but for the same result, Myers-Briggs, and I think I was INFJ.

I'll have to do this again later and see what I get.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
According to that test, I'm ESTJ. Which as much as I love the title "Guardian," only about half the description fits. The description reads as if I'm super conservative, which I'm not at all. The weird thing is I took sociology last year and we took a different test but for the same result, Myers-Briggs, and I think I was INFJ.

I'll have to do this again later and see what I get.
The test is never wrong. You're just in denial.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I'm ISFP, the test is absolutely right about that.

Although I do not agree with the "slightly expressive feeling personality" thing, especially since I'm quite down right now...oh well. And I'm by no means a "doer", I like theorizing ideas, but not practical applications. I'm not accurate in my perception of others and I'm not uncomfortable with rational thinking.
All the other things said in the article are accurate though, I enjoyed taking the test.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Most smashers are apparently scientists... I'm part of the majority. Well, I've wanted to be a computer scientist for most of my life. =P

Dx-pyrohunter64

Smash Apprentice
Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

that's what I got ^^ seems about right, said I was ENFP

Mewter

Smash Master
ENTJ then INTJ the second time around.

I wonder if there's an ESPN? :laugh:

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
I got INFP, the Idealist.

I'll use my amazing intuition to pierce into the deepest parts of your soul, mwahahahahaha!!

Just kidding. This would explain my fascination with Psychology.

Mewter

Smash Master
this was my favorite part of psychology class. I'm an ENFP, with my F being close to 100% F....yah I'm a sissy.
We all are.....
100% sure this was not needed.
oh well.:laugh:
It's just that it is hard to hear someone brag about themselves. It starts flaming
ANTI FLAME SHIELD
==========================================================

:laugh:

So... cool. ENFP.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
I took this test last year... and I think I got INTJ, but I seem to lean more towards ISTJ, considering the "catastrophe mode" part and the bit about "depress themselves with visions of their doom".

That's kinda the way I feel about Brawl right now, actually. :(

Atsu

Smash Ace
Heh, I took this a couple months ago. It's pretty **** long to retake it again @.@;

It's pretty neat how they set it all up though.

EDIT: That's right, I was INFJ. I remember now :p

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
We all are.....
100% sure this was not needed.
oh well.:laugh:
It's just that it is hard to hear someone brag about themselves. It starts flaming
ANTI FLAME SHIELD
==========================================================

:laugh:

So... cool. ENFP.
brag?

hahaha, being imbalanced in personality type is considered a weakness. so the more biased to one side you are the weaker that is overall. Although I don't think the same can be said for Thinkers in my opinion. A heavily biased NT usually IS a genius. My friend got over 2000 on his SAT's without studying...so what if he isn't sensitive to others feeling as much as I am? (INTJ) I just find the meyer briggs deal to be pretty accurate. Not 100% reliable considering we're still people and no one is a stereotype of their personality type, but its a pretty solid guideline.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
ENTJ: The Executive.
(Extroversion iNtuition Thinking Judging)

I suppose it fits, I may have shifted out of a more introverted personality when I became an assistant stage manager. My work demanded I become authoritative, aggressive, and quick-thinking. Yet I still retain some more introverted characteristics.

I think fast (in a good way), and make decisions as carefully as I can in the time alloted. I will tend not to argue when I can avoid it, but I do respect those who I can have a good debate with whether or not my point stands. I see possibilities around me, and I see how to make them happen.

I guess that explains my interest in politics.

Mewter

Smash Master
brag?

hahaha, being imbalanced in personality type is considered a weakness. so the more biased to one side you are the weaker that is overall. Although I don't think the same can be said for Thinkers in my opinion. A heavily biased NT usually IS a genius. My friend got over 2000 on his SAT's without studying...so what if he isn't sensitive to others feeling as much as I am? (INTJ) I just find the meyer briggs deal to be pretty accurate. Not 100% reliable considering we're still people and no one is a stereotype of their personality type, but its a pretty solid guideline.

F being close to 100% F....yah I'm a sissy.
But now that I think about it, I may have misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about a grade Score 100% F, Not the personality type F.

Huge misunderstanding. I don't have a problem against F's. Only people bragging about their intelligence, which you weren't. You see where I'm coming from,right?

ANTI FLAMING SHIELD==================================

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
INFP - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving - The Idealist

Fits perfectly. Perfectly. :)

Steck

Smash Journeyman
I usually get INTP on these tests. A few times I've gotten INFP though. Emotion is a tricky subject.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i seriously doubt the amount of ppl hu have taken the test themselves. some mite of just picked the most appealing one.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
if i remember correctly from when i took this in high school i was an INTP

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Well turns out I'm INFP.

Moderately intuitive, moderately introverted, moderate at expressing feelings, and slightly judging.

I guess thats me...

Top Bottom