• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what is the stage you play worst on?

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
For me, spear pillar and 18m are tied. I don't know why but I just can't get out of the way of that razor thing from that weird looking pokemon sometimes, and those springs always seem to hit me when I'm at high damage

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
Japes because of the croc, Halberd against snake, and norfair because it's so stupidly made.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
I actually like jungle japes just because the moving water can help for easy knockouts
You wont when the croc kills you. Yup. People that like japes haven't been gayed by the croc yet. That's the reason why I ban it in every match.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
any stage that puts me at a disadvantage against a certain opponent lol

SwampertX

Smash Rookie
For me, spear pillar and 18m are tied. I don't know why but I just can't get out of the way of that razor thing from that weird looking pokemon sometimes, and those springs always seem to hit me when I'm at high damage
Cresselia

18m makes me cry violently into a pillow -.-

D4V1

Smash Rookie
Well, i see Pirate ship (Ike's Ship ow Ganon's ship xD ) like a very creepy stage for me against a lot of characters!! =/

and even maining pit, I still didn't get used well with rainbow cruise, i stage that has some advantage for againt most of the rooster of brawl characters...

dz1234

Smash Rookie
Any stage that scrolls, bridge of eldin, onnet, big blue

i main pokemon trainer.

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
I play worst on 75m. Terrible stage, it should have never been included in SSBB.

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
Personally i love rainbow cruise xD
Worst stage is probably 75m i never play that stage...also i hate brinstar
and the FD lip...i hate it...>.<

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, i see Pirate ship (Ike's Ship ow Ganon's ship xD ) like a very creepy stage for me against a lot of characters!! =/

and even maining pit, I still didn't get used well with rainbow cruise, i stage that has some advantage for againt most of the rooster of brawl characters...
rooster. ROFL. sorry i had to point that out

i despise the ice climbers one where you have to climb up the mountain but you never make it to the top (sorry forgot the name), rumbly falls, jungle japes, ive never played 75 mm but it really looks frustrating, green hill zone, battlefield, spear pillar only when it goes upside down and when the controls go inverted, mushroomy kingdom, mushroom kingdom, peach's castle and corneria.

incredibly even though i hate almost every single stage (yes i named like about half) the one stage i just love for sonic is mario bros. when he goes super sonic since every time he hits an opponent he/she usually goes flying up i take advantage of the low ceilings to rack up some damage. once i had a perfectly 0% character and i ended up racking like 130% damage rofl

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I usually die on rainbow cruise because i can't keep up with the stage movement. I also dislike Mario Bros, walkoff edges and throwing turtles kills at very low percentages.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
FREAKING HANENBOW!!!
.... sooooo pointless.....
Orly?! Make your own Metadance Party there and come back and tell me how pointless it is >=/ Besides that... I can't stand Yoshi's Island (Brawl) I've never gotten used to the moving platform in the middle, and the Shy guys love going omnomnom on my PKT attemps.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Aside from ROB's generally bad stages, I don't play particularly well on PS1.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
It's called Hanenbow, and I'm glad it's banned in tournament play.

My worst stage is probably norfair, though of course it depends on the matchup. I seem to do badly on the second transformation of Frigate Orpheon as well because of the slanted segments of ground. I just can't negotiate them with that platform overhead for some strange reason.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I play worst on Corneria because it has low blast boxes where jigglypuff's die early. Snake's u-tilt kills you around 65% where on japes it takes almost 125%

ChAlz

Smash Cadet
The custom stage I have with all spikes on the floor...

But really, probably Mario Bros. It's just a war to see who can throw the most shells. >.>

Top Bottom