• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Females Do You Want For Brawl

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
Pippi Longstocking What?

no really

Cristall, Lindzass, MidNah, Dicksee Kang, Jona Dorck, Doisy, I guess Jody Swimmer is cool

I really don't know what to expect..

blayde_axel

Smash Master
It'll just be a fox/falco relationship. One's a bit stronger and slower with a longer reach, while the other's the opposite. Cept daisy doesn't have a parasol. And can't lift veggies out of the ground. In fact... she'd just pretty much have references from the party/sports games in the series! Throwing dice, anyone?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
My friend had this theory that the trophies that were 3D and had much detail where gonna somehow be in Smash Bros. Brawl. Crazy? Or on to something?

BTW, nearly all of them were 3d. lol.

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mean Daisy........I meant Doisy

jk
I just like her, doubt she's in
Peaches alternate colour is perfect............hot

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
My friend had this theory that the trophies that were 3D and had much detail where gonna somehow be in Smash Bros. Brawl. Crazy? Or on to something?

BTW, nearly all of them were 3d. lol.
I would honestly say that many of the trophies in SSBM (excluding the trophies of the Melee fighters, items, and stages) would make it as ATs pending their usefulness.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Well it's just so many characters from the Mario and DK series are capable of being AT and lots of them could also be playable.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Great discussion, guys. I hadn't seen this until Kirbykid did a blog post about the same subject.

Can anyone come up with some more unique ideas? Krystal is great, but I'd love to find 3-5 more "unusual" female characters to throw into Brawl. Also, please be sure to post your reasoning, rather than just a 1-liner "Daisy is Awesome."

Fawriel

Smash Master
Gardevoir. Okay, not necessarily female, but everyone sees it as such. For pages upon pages ( or just one large main post ) of reasoning, click on the banner in my sig. ^^

And Midna, potentially on Wolf Link. Midna is perhaps THE main character of Twilight Princess, and could be quite the unique one. Plus she has boatloads of personality.
On the other hand, everybody says Midna.

What about Tetra? Tetra could be an excellent Sheik replacement* without the brokenness, and she's, fittingly, a pirate!
Tetra is the first role Zelda has as one of the major roles of a Zelda game, as she has always been quite passive in most games. I believe this is the first Zelda who actively attacks Ganondorf ( besides the OoT one holding him in place with a beam ), she's a major driving force of the plot, and as a pirate, movesets would be easy to come up with. If you are interested, I could link you to mine. It's pretty good, I think.
So, yeah, I would love to see Tetra accompany my cell-shaded buddy WW Link into Brawl.

EDIT:
*Just to be clear, I don't mean that Zelda should change into her. That would be.. a little bit weird.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Great discussion, guys. I hadn't seen this until Kirbykid did a blog post about the same subject.

Can anyone come up with some more unique ideas? Krystal is great, but I'd love to find 3-5 more "unusual" female characters to throw into Brawl. Also, please be sure to post your reasoning, rather than just a 1-liner "Daisy is Awesome."
I have suggested Mona and Kat & Ana from the WarioWare series. Both of them have been in Warioware from the getgo. Mona would be an unusual fighter indeed to complement Wario, and you can't really go wrong with kindergarten ninjas either. At least one of them should make it in.

Dixie has been one of my favorites since DKC2. Although I do support Diddy too, I would love for her to make it. I have already said she would have a unique moveset using her hair.

As for Midna, I agree. But I would like for her to be her own char instead of riding on Wold Link though. She survived on her own until she met with Link, so let's see what she can do. Plus who doesn't want to see her transform into her true form for her Final Smash?

Even though Ike is already confirmed, I would also like to see Lyn make it to Brawl. She does have a style different from Ike's and Marth's.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I agree that Midna could fare very well alone; she doesn't need the assistance of Wolf Link.
On the other hand, it would just boost her originality sky-high.
Four legs, two arms, one hair-hand-tentacle. The possibilities are endless times two.

Too bad that this would mean that we'd have THREE different "Links", in a way... so... yeah, that's a bit much.

SuperAce

Smash Journeyman

I'll help you out.

Sexy Silvia (From Viewtiful Joe) Her moveset could be based on either the anime or the Red Hot Rumble game. The VFX feature might also make for a few interesting attacks and combinations.

And perhaps Katt from Star Fox. After all, we've only seen Krystal use her staff once and it didn't hurt Andross. Katt's a fresh character. Fairly minor, but she could surprise us as a character, or at least an Assist Trophie. Or there could be a feature where she gives Falco a 20% power boost when they're both on the field or something.

And the Marcia and the Milky Way from Custom Robo on the Gamecube. She's got that cool little "Dive with any Robo" ability that could make for an odd Final Smash, and well... come on. How many other video game babes are bad arse enough to pilot a fighting robot?

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm..... I'd say throw in Krystal, Midna riding Wolf Link, and, I dunno, Mist from Fire Emblem? The last one would probably only be an AT at best tho >_<

skullkidd

Smash Ace
Yeah, pretty much the same as everyone...
Peach, Jiggly (looks female enough) returning vets.
Krystal, Midna, newbs.

But, I have a list of female ATs:
Toadette, Birdo, Daisy-Mario
Kat & Ana, Cap'n Syrup, Mona-Wario
Dixie-Donkey Kong
Nabooru, Impa, Vaati, Tetra, Twinrova-Zelda
Ribbon-Kirby
Paula-Earthbound
Lyn, Mist, Micaia, Eirica, Elincia-Fire Emblem
Palutena-Kid Icarus
Lip-Panel de Pon

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Yeah, pretty much the same as everyone...
Peach, Jiggly (looks female enough) returning vets.
Krystal, Midna, newbs.

But, I have a list of female ATs:
Toadette, Birdo, Daisy-Mario
Kat & Ana, Cap'n Syrup, Mona-Wario
Dixie-Donkey Kong
Nabooru, Impa, Vaati, Tetra, Twinrova-Zelda
Ribbon-Kirby
Paula-Earthbound
Lyn, Mist, Micaia, Eirica, Elincia-Fire Emblem
Palutena-Kid Icarus
Lip-Panel de Pon
Pardon me?