• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Females Do You Want For Brawl

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
No, Sakauri said 1-2 3rd party character including Sanke, if there's gonna be another one it's gonna be Sonic.
Guys, have you ever thought about other characters from the same company as snake? If so, Simon from the early Castlevania series would be a shoe-in in my opinion. Not to mention the whip-axe-holy water-cross thing would make for a cool moveset :chuckle:

Oh, and to stay on topic, Midna ought to have a good chance, whichever form of her they decide on

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Gardevoir. Okay, not necessarily female, but everyone sees it as such. For pages upon pages ( or just one large main post ) of reasoning, click on the banner in my sig. ^^
I now support Gardevoir for Brawl! I mentioned elsewhere that Gardevoir was the only non-1st/2nd generation Pokemon I liked, (I really like her, the concept is great I think) and after reading the thread, I'll have to add her to my list of hopefulls.

And Shiek's a guy. :p

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, pretty much the same as everyone...
Peach, Jiggly (looks female enough) returning vets.
Krystal, Midna, newbs.

But, I have a list of female ATs:
Toadette, Birdo, Daisy-Mario
Kat & Ana, Cap'n Syrup, Mona-Wario
Dixie-Donkey Kong
Nabooru, Impa, Vaati, Tetra, Twinrova-Zelda
Ribbon-Kirby
Paula-Earthbound
Lyn, Mist, Micaia, Eirica, Elincia-Fire Emblem
Palutena-Kid Icarus
Lip-Panel de Pon
Palutena doesn't seem to be entirely out of the possibility, seeing after the last update one screenshot shows what is almost definately Palutena talking to Pit. Not saying she's playable, seems she's probably just involved in Pit's adventure mode, but if they've got her modelled I don't see why she couldn't be an assist as well. (Not that I wouldn't like a playable Palutena, that'd be sweet ^_^)

Drake3

Smash Ace
I was definitely going to suggest removing Sheik from Zelda and just adding Impa (who would have the exact same Sheik moves)

Aside from that, I'd personally like to see Micaiah or another femme fatale from Fire Emblem join Zelda, Peach, and Samus ( the 3 exeptional ladies with their own unique styles of combat) in SSBB.

texaskid92

Smash Rookie
Vets: I'd like them to keep Zelda, Peach, and Samus. Jiggly proved useful to me in Ev. #51... :upsidedown: And Sheik deserves to be in the game as well.

Newcomers: Possibly Daisy if they can get any moves for her. (Haven't really seen her do much of anything. Unless they make her a Luigified Peach) I really would like to see Minda in the game, but I'm not sure how it would work...

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
How about some Boido action? That is if she's still a girl? Can't think of any other Nintendo females that haven't already been mentioned.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
one from each major popular seires
Every Franchise in Smash I can find a Female for except For Kirby.

From The Kirby Games I've Played (Most of them) All I can think of are these:

Chuchu (Kirby's Dreamland 3)
Aldine (Kirby's Dreamland 3 and 64)
Ribbon (Kikby 64)
Spinni (Kirby Squeak Squad)

Spinni would be the closest to a formidable fighter, but she has a 0% chance of being in.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
Krystal obviously...

aside from that, did anybody wonder if its in the realm of possibility that the alternate costume for Pokemon trainer could be the female trainer? if that was so, then I guess that's technically another female character.

also, Sami from Advance Wars would be pretty cool, but I have the feeling she would be relegated to AT status.

Dixie Kong would be a cool idea but most people don't think she's good enough/deserving enough to get her own spot so she'd only show up tethered to Diddy Kong (who I think has a very high chance of being in)

Tetra would be cool, although if Shiek is coming back, then Tetra wouldn't be in. Unless they did something crazy... like.. young Zelda? that's probably not going to happen either...

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
couldn't you only choose the sex of your trainer in D/P? in which case, it would make no sense putting the girl in, because she's from the wrong continent and has different starters. in that vein though, they could put in the female sprites for some pokemon......even though most of the time the difference is pretty minuscule or just plain nonexistent.......

girl pikachu?

to be frank though, why put girls for the sake of girls in. MR WIGZ is right, daisy sux. a costume like she had in melee is more than she deserves IMO. besides, samus is more than enough woman for ANYONE to handle....

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
couldn't you only choose the sex of your trainer in D/P? in which case, it would make no sense putting the girl in, because she's from the wrong continent and has different starters. in that vein though, they could put in the female sprites for some pokemon......even though most of the time the difference is pretty minuscule or just plain nonexistent.......

girl pikachu?

to be frank though, why put girls for the sake of girls in. MR WIGZ is right, daisy sux. a costume like she had in melee is more than she deserves IMO. besides, samus is more than enough woman for ANYONE to handle....

Crystal was the first Pokemon game where you could play as a girl... every Pokemon game since has had that option I think, Including Fire Red/Leaf Green, which were a remake of the first one. Actually, I just looked it up, Red does have have a female counterpart (called Leaf consequently), and who would have the same starters, so theoretically its possible.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Since we don't knouw the Genders of Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysuar abd charzard lets assume there all girls as well

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
[FONT="Lucida Console]Peach and Zelda are two of my mains, I'm so happy they are confirmed ^_^ Now, for female newcomers I'd like to see:

Possible: Midna, Micaiah, Krystal.

Impossible: Bombette, Goombella, Toadette, Vivian, Kat & Anna.[/FONT]

dragonbladeclock

Smash Cadet
Lyn, Mia, Marisa, etc. Any swordmaster(Lyn is basically a Swordmaster with a bow) in fire emblem!!!!!! I know you might be like "No, we don't need more swords" but come on. Swordmasters are awesome :psycho:

Arteen

Smash Lord
I would like to see Mia, Sheba, or Jenna from Golden Sun, but I doubt Golden Sun will get more than one slot. It's questionable if it will even get a rep.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Midna, Lyn, Kat and Anna, and Krystal.

As assist trophies: Daisy, Birdo, maybe Dixie, the one schoolgirl detective (though seeing her as a character would rock), and Medusa.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
Lyn,
Dixie,
Krystal

Dixie and Krystal are worthy. when it comes to Lyn it's a matter of opinion. I cant think of any more. lol

pyschomc

Smash Cadet
-Vivian from PM:TTYD as a AT
-The Peg. knights Fiona, Florina and Farina as a AT to swoop down and lance someone

-Lyn as playable but there are already too many sword users
-Krystal would be a nice addition, and with a staff too, but since its kinda a kiddy game I would just change her attire and she could be in
-Nephenee is a lance user from Fire Emblem, Wish she @ least a AT
-Aerith, maybe I haven't seen what she can do, but I know she carries a weapon (FF7)
-Ayla from Chrono Trigger, she is a hand to hand combantant

Edit it later when I think of more

Top Bottom