• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Females Do You Want For Brawl

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Brawl needs the stereotypical cute, hyper girl...

...It doesn't have that yet
Haruhi can take that job but I think Sakurai would have to convince her that she'd to be TOO strong for Brawl.

Oh, well. If Yuki were hyper, I'd suggest her.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord

Haruhi

Yuki

Yeah, they're anime characters, so they don't have chance really.

Edit: oddly enough, I found this

StarIceRaptor

Smash Cadet
None. The ones that have already been confirmed are good enough for me. If I had to choose though, then Krystal I guess. Even then, if there's only going to be 2 SF reps, I'd scrap that b/c I'd rather Wolf be in.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I have a long list(not really) of female characters I want but I want:

Midna
Krystal

the most...

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
Sophitia
Cassandra
Ashley (Wario)
Ashley (Trace Memory)
Chun Li
Ayumi Tachibana

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Hmm... ok here goes..

-Alice (Balloon Kid)
-Sophitia (Soul Calibur)
-Krystal (Star Fox)
-Marina (Mischief Makers)

Ok, so there aren't really a LOT of deserving main female characters... And no, I rather not have every sidekick and their mothers getting in.. I try to choose those with significant roles in their respective games... (Krystal is the only excuse in my list)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
iI also forgot Lip, and Ayumi. XD

But Lip's kinda deconfirmed... and Ayumi.. sadly has AT written all over her. :(
I root for them anyway. Ayumi would make an awesome character.. using detective moves such as a magnifying glass, hitting with her suitcase, etc..

Yitik

Smash Cadet
Wow. There's some very obscure characters in here. Good to see some Midna supporters, though :) . I'm not a very demanding guy; if she's in, I'll be a happy gamer. Yeah, Geno'd be nice, Ridley, etc. but if Midna makes it in that'll make the game for me no matter what else happens (even if what happens happens to be Tingle).

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Kumatora, whilst not likely, would probably make a good character with the mix of PSI and Physical attacks, also she breaks the usual Nintendo female trend.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
YES! Another supporter! I can see her as any other following:

1. An item oriented fighter like Link .
2. An all brawn fighter excluding her Final Smash
3. A mix of PSI and brawn like you said.
4. PSI with some moves she never used.
5. A Lucas clone (ironically enough).

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, a shame she's overshadowed really by Lucas, Claus and Ness. Still hopefully she'll get some appearance.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think the overshadowing is a non-Japan thing. Judging from the fanart I've seen on Japanese websites, she's rather popular.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I think the overshadowing is a non-Japan thing. Judging from the fanart I've seen on Japanese websites, she's rather popular.
Even so.

Non-japan popularity > japan exclusive popularity, purely because it effects more people.

If MOST people in the world think she's out prioritized, then I think she is. >_>

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Even so.

Non-japan popularity > japan exclusive popularity, purely because it effects more people.

If MOST people in the world think she's out prioritized, then I think she is. >_>
Considering that she, Claus, and Lucas haven't been released outside Japan, Japanese exclusive popularity matters, not worldwide popularity.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking more plot and mascot-wise, really Ness is Earthbound's main and Claus is very important to the story (I think I haven't actually had the chance to play the game, but for now I think this is right.)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Considering that she, Claus, and Lucas haven't been released outside Japan, Japanese exclusive popularity matters, not worldwide popularity.
But even outside of Japan, people were calling for Lucas' inclusion. Despite being a in Japan-bound game, Lucas' popularity spread over seas. It doesn't seem like Kumatora's has.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Lucas and Claus are really the only Mother 3 characters whose popularity has gone beyond Japan, Kumatora is fairly popular too.

As for females, Krystal and Midna are the only ones I'm looking forward to.
You're right. Come to think of it, aside from them, Marth, and I think Sigurd, all the Japanese characters supported are more or less the result of them only being mentioned on that list.

Top Bottom