• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Females Do You Want For Brawl

The Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Zelda peach and samus.. thats it for girls everything else should be other type of characters and guys maybe.. another girl type character would be ok i woulnt mind.

pyschomc

Smash Cadet
I still opt for Cierra, Aerith or Alya, just because they are woman, third party and not sword users.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Krystal is a duh,
Macaiya and i guess that's it besides
Peach, Zelda, Samus and Jigglypuff.

Birdo is actually a dude that thinks it's a chick so No to that (at least in the Japanese version it is)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
@Homelessvagrant: Yeah, but this is a forums based on the English versions of games, so Birdo counts as a girl.

Regardless of possibility?
I'd really like to see Twili Midna because she'd rock and I'd love to see what kind of moves they'd give her.

I'd also like to see Blaze the Cat from the Sonic series, I fell in love with her since day one.

I know they're not likely, but whatever.

Wreked

Smash Lord
*checks strikers website*

Yeah it says his and he. I thought for Birdo was a girl. I mean the bow and everything.

But Wikipedia says she's a she.

Rapiido

Smash Cadet
Krystal is a duh,
Macaiya and i guess that's it besides
Peach, Zelda, Samus and Jigglypuff.

Birdo is actually a dude that thinks it's a chick so No to that (at least in the Japanese version it is)
.......WHY does everyone give Pokémon genders..... (Well sure Pikachu and the whole split tail thing...) but whattheheck. That should be for the what Pokemon deserve to be in Brawl.

Anyway. Peach, Zelda, Samus/ZSS, Dixie, Nabooru (AT)

Noshiee

Smash Ace
They should give Zelda a new Down B and replace Sheik for Impa as a separate character (Impa is a sheika, Sheik is a sheika disguise, so she can have the same moveset), Impa has appeared in more than one Zelda game (6 games)

Darkurai

Smash Master
They should give Zelda a new Down B and replace Sheik for Impa as a separate character (Impa is a sheika, Sheik is a sheika disguise, so she can have the same moveset), Impa has appeared in more than one Zelda game (6 games)
And in all but OoT, she's either really fat or really old.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I wish for Twili Midna also, but I don't know if that would be considered a spoiler or not...
I mean... some people didn't know Sheik was Zelda! (I never played Ocarina of Time)

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Nana from the Ice Climbers is now confirmed ^_^

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm.... what girls do I want in Brawl.....

Jigglypuff!! (Pokemon)
Daisy (MarioLand)
Sheik (Legend of Zleda)
Krystal (StarFox)
Shadow Queen (PaperMario)
Ashely/Red (Wario Ware)

Nino (FE) (I just like her hair)

Girls are cool. But I'd hate it if they put a crappy one in just for the sake of having another girl character.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
And once again someone is jumping to the conclusion that Lip's Stick = no Lip. Isn't it clear nowadays that it's best NOT to assume things? Not that I personally care to see Lip in, I'm just saying.

And on the note, I guess there's hardly anything left for me to mention that hasn't already been suggested.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Who said yoshi is a boy?
To be fair, Sakurai did.

"Yoshi’s back and bursting with personality! He can launch consecutive attacks and even smack around enemies below him mid-flight.

Among other things, he can now use his up special move, the Egg Toss, to increase the distance of his jump. That’s enough to earn him a hearty welcome, isn’t it?"

Your other two points stand strong though.

Top Bottom