• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do YOU do between stocks?

MeHo

Smash Cadet
Marth: SHFFL'd N-airs, SH Double F-airs, & Wave/Dash Dancing
Link: SHFFL'd F/B-airs, Dash Dancing, & Planting bombs on the ground
Falco: SHFFL'd D/U-airs, SHL, Dash Dancing, & Waveshining

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Fox: JC shines, SHDLs, turnaround waveshines
Falco: JC shines, SHFFL uairs, turnaround waveshines, platform cancelled phantasms
Marth: uairs and nairs

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
toss bombs, plant bombs throw rangs. thoung I only do it sometimes i need to aply it more.
if im feeling stiff (oh if you come to Canada you'll have "i can't move my hands johns" which is acceptable winter is gay) but yeah =D

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
If my character actually has stuff to do (Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, Sheik's Needles, Peach Cycling Turnips), then I'll do that.

Otherwise, I waveland all over those platforms. It makes me cool.

I only taunt on the last stock of the match.

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
toss bombs, plant bombs throw rangs. thoung I only do it sometimes i need to aply it more.
if im feeling stiff (oh if you come to Canada you'll have "i can't move my hands johns" which is acceptable winter is gay) but yeah =D
Dude, I laugh at people who call cold hand John's in Canada.

For one, your Canadian. You know what the winter is like. Wear freakin' gloves!!!!

For two, MY hands have probably been exposed to cold recently to. I don't John about it. you shouldn't either. xD

But Maple Syrup Johns... those are perfectly acceptable.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman

Sounds yummy.

But yeah, I do cold hand johns all the time. I hate it, because my fingers can no longer keep up with my brain. I have cold fingers right now, and I'm not typing as fast as I'd like to.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Dude, I laugh at people who call cold hand John's in Canada.

For one, your Canadian. You know what the winter is like. Wear freakin' gloves!!!!

For two, MY hands have probably been exposed to cold recently to. I don't John about it. you shouldn't either. xD

its called sarcasm :ohwell:

seriously i do this between stocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vNKSL__wI&feature=channel_page

around 0:40 - end.

and yeah i end up loosing the game.

that movie is a bollywood movie and its so ****ing sick XD

before i didnt like bollywood until my teacher put on this bollywood movie.

Geist

Smash Master
I see how many taunts I can pull off, while obnoxiously yelling the number out.
With GaW you can get like 8.

Either this, or I shffl and shdl wd shine and dashdance all over the place and sometimes kill myself.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
The best thing anyone can ever do between stocks, of course, is request for a display of the opponent's moves.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The best thing anyone can ever do between stocks, of course, is request for a display of the opponent's moves.
This is very true.

The best thing anyone can do during stocks is grab and use your joints as your primary weapon to finishing people.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Mario - short hop, bair and waveland across the stage or short hop fair multiple times.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
With DK:
Taunt. Sometimes in friendlies, even without the Punch charged XD
Anyone else: ledgestall just for fun 8D

Although one time I took off a hoodie in between a stock >.> I didn't want to pause. :(

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Link: SHFFL'd F/B-airs, Dash Dancing, & Planting bombs on the ground
lol, last tournament I was at I played Sliq and he put down around 6 bombs between each stock. He the would try to lure me away from the during invulnerability, then go back to them and start tossing them all like mad. He stopped when I started using them myself though.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol, last tournament I was at I played Sliq and he put down around 6 bombs between each stock. He the would try to lure me away from the during invulnerability, then go back to them and start tossing them all like mad. He stopped when I started using them myself though.
yeah when he came up to Canada like around September or October we Link ditto'ed and like I always get trapped. hes like the only Link that uses this trick. He plants bomb on platform so you can go there and such and he forces you to the edge using this too and then a moment later you'll get scrah'd

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Dash-dancing, wavedancing, Mewtwo only mindgames, (I'm a Mewtwo mainer, with Marth and C. Falcon as secondaries.) and whatever random stuff comes to mind, really lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol basically.

With Falcon, I just moonwalk into wavelands around the stage. With Fox, I just do random techy stuff like shine->shdl, edge-cancels etc etc.

The best though, is leaning off the edge with Peach and repeating that process.

Top Bottom