• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do YOU do between stocks?

PCHU

Smash Lord
I find it funny to semi moonwalk.
By that I mean running forward, wavedashing backwards, and immediately run forward, and repeat.
It looks cool when Marth does it.
I sometimes dashdance and wavedash all over the place.

With Fox I usually SHL all over the place, and dashdance like there's no tomorrow.
Sadly, there's no competition around here that I know of.
Nobody tops my level (AROUND HERE), and it gets boring being top.

What's the point of showing off if you're opponent sucks?

Oracle

Smash Master
It depends. If it's someone who has an annoying sound for WD (roy, luigi) i WD in place.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
With Falco, my favourite taunt is to do SHL so low that I get the sound but no laser comes out. (This is mostly in mockery of one of my friends who took ages to learn to SHL). Otherwise: shffl dancing, mostly. Or practice tricky things, or work on my timing. I like doing fancy edgehogs since I should generally be edge camping anyway - RSHL edgecancel edgehogs, or PC edgehogs, or marth's shbair edgehog, or fall->shine->turnaround->upB edgehogs. Wavelanding is fun too.

ShadowMewtwo

Smash Cadet
theres another thing besides taunting that i like to do if there is a bob-omb(or anytype of bomb) on the field i like to blow myself up for no reason usually i live:laugh:

RodS

Smash Cadet
Just go crazy, and do like anything that the stage lets me do.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Luigi: Make sure his down-b is charged, then do his fake moonwalk

Marth: Most of the time I just stand there, trying to figure out which way I will run to avoid my enemy's invincibility frames

Roy: Sword dance with the fourth strike being the up+a, immediately followed by neutral b and then taunt. Try it and you'll see why hehe

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
shine SHDL's with fox
with peach, i think it's cool to throw a turnip up and then throw one down into it so they bounce infinitely off each other... dunno what it's called ha

cykofox

Smash Ace
I computer taunt. I walk slowly to the middle of the stage and taunt even though they will prob attack me in the middle of the taunt. I also stand still waiting until they go off screen, then I immediately taunt.

Just like a level 9 cpu.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Marth: Ledge Stall

Fox: ALL SHUFFLED, Bair, Dair, Nair, Uair, Fair, SHDL in that order. Don't know...The sound of his kicks flying in the air sounds satisfying to me. >_>

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
moonwalk over an edge or edgestall, well.... not really just taunt with my Bowser as "supreme ruler" while waiting for my opponent near the re-spawning area doing so.

Marios My Bro

Smash Apprentice
I found this funny when I was Roy on corneria. I jumped down onto the the gun thinkg and countered at the right time and blew the head part of the ship off. It was funny as hell but mesed the board up

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
If I've killed someone, I usually do the "Show Me Your Moves" taunt and dash dance. If I'm respawning, I use the invincibility frames when I land for ridiculously dumb mindgames.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Personally, I usually ledge-hop and wait till they lose their invincibility frames.

Maybe even fall half way and grapple the stage -> ledge sweetspot.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
seriously tho, those invincibility frames can give you the opportunity for some intense mindgames. you can literally stand right next to your opponet and just wait for them to react.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
seriously tho, those invincibility frames can give you the opportunity for some intense mindgames. you can literally stand right next to your opponet and just wait for them to react.
You had to have seen that Gimpy and Eggz vid.

game set

Smash Apprentice
i just throw out random at`s on fox till my opponents eyes bleed then shine them while they have blood in their eyes, on link i do mad bomb juggles to crazy bomb tech recoveries so my opponent head explodes and i win by default.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
C. Falcon: Moonwalk, sometimes consecutive knees
Marth: Wavedash like CRAZY
Falco: SHL> double JC shine> double laser in the air

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Repeating the move that killed them can be quite annoying. Or, in dittos, repeat the last move they did that failed.

Psyke

Smash Rookie
Falco: I multishine multi shine or a few multishines and show off some technical skill off plats like wavelanding etc etc..

Fox: I go m2k and start to to shffl uairs repeatedly

Marth: I wave land on platforms and uair off the plats. if Im on fd I might autocancel a few nairs and wavedash/dashdance alot.

Falcon: I moonwalk across the stage and do some shffl dairs

Top Bottom