• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) What can we do for your donation?!?

Content providers' pledge

SUCCESS!!

[collapse="donation receipt"]
[/collapse]​

Does anyone else want to copy my donation-for-a-subscription strategy? The rule was for every subscriber I got today, I'd donate $1 up to my limit, $50

There's probably a lot of hidden potential out there and this might be a good way to boost success of other less known youtubers. And we could probably help out people using other sites like Tumblr and Twitter

We can begin to collaborate by 1st making a thread about this (someone who can write better than I can) to gather users. Maybe then we could make a good promotion video to help pool each other's subscribers together and introduce our own content among them? There may be some talent among us no one's recognizing

If we can get the video idea going, be sure you have likes and comments displayed on your feed when you like and comment the possible video. Subscribers can see that under all activity in their subscription box. And don't forget to share it through Facebook and Twitter

With Facebook and Twitter, the least we can do at this very moment is to like and tweet the donation page. As of this post it has only 2k likes and 148 tweets. Word can further be spread. Add a short description about why you donated when you share it

account | content
youtube.com/UsurperKingZant | Random moments of SSBM & 3S

/mystupidideas

If I unsubbed after, say, 3 years, would I be a douche?

Not that I PLAN TO I totes don't
It's like you're putting me on a spot. I hope you legitimately like my content. If you want to unsubscribe, maybe it means I'm not being as good as I was once perceived to be?

Battlecow

Play to Win
lol I'm joking

OK no love for the mango-not-drinking drive I see

Idea #2: how much do we have to raise to get Dr. Peepee to permanently change his tag to something other than Dr. Peepee? I'd drop a benjamin

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Shoulda done that for apex

woke up so drunk the day of singles LMAOOO

couldn't even enjoy my salad

Vegard

Smash Lord
I'm willing to donate $50 (I already donated $20) if Mango - the one and only could give me feedback on a couple of matches which I will upload in the near future. Nothing recent of me is uploade, but as soon as I get Mango's confirmation on this I will donate $50.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
dude I pounded like 4-5 TO THE DOME

love drinking beer to mango stories dude

LMAOAOA

Vegard

Smash Lord
aight I just chipped in $50.

I can't make it to Evo, but if you do decide to come to BEAST -- can we make it a 10 - 15 minute friendly session instead, Mango? (changed my mind on the critique idea)

Battlecow

Play to Win
wait someone get a response from dr.... peepee... god I hate that name so much

I'll seriously give money

also mango how much for you to not party the night before evo/gen 3?

Top Bottom