• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you currently playing?

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
Currently playing DoMO.

Basically a free MMORPG.

Somewhat addictive, latency in the main towns is painful though.

Sieg

Smash Champion
The rule for MMO's. Free/MMO/Good.

You can only pick two.

Since you've picked Free and MMO, I'm left wondering if it's actually a good game.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what are you currently playing?
final fantasy dissidia.
is it like the best game you've ever played?
god yes!

Sieg

Smash Champion
I bought VC Paper Mario too lol.

KoF KoF and more KoF. Also ID5. A bit of SF4 when I'm bored. There is a nice Cross-over RPG coming out soon though. And I should prolly get Sunday Battle.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I bought VC Paper Mario too lol.

KoF KoF and more KoF. Also ID5. A bit of SF4 when I'm bored. There is a nice Cross-over RPG coming out soon though. And I should prolly get Sunday Battle.
FUUUUUUUUUUUU

I wanna play, is it heaps better then ID4?

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Currently playing MvC2 and Street Fighter 4, With some Tony Hawks Pro Skater and Viewtiful Joe when im board

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Currently
L4D, Farcry 2, Eternal Sonata, Resi 5, SFIV, Fallout 3, Melty Blood, Plants Vs Zombies plus some others here and there

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
ds
yugioh stardust xrl8 ... lol its got motor bikes in it wtf XD ionno
super robot taisen endless frontier... lol its got alot of bounce from the women.. but cool combos aswell kinda like marvel vs capcom but an rpg.. its 9/10
spectral forces - cool at first then kinda boring
dokapon journy - lol mario party but with rpg characters and random battles...

mainly ds cause of uni all the time i have is on the bus for gaming :<

wii
smash duh
zac and wiki final stage still lol... haven't played it in awhile tho

ps2
odin sphere 2... working on it.. >.<

i need mgs - twin snakes...
also ff diseaga thingo.

Toby.

Smash Master
Star Ocean.

omg.

fail.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Shallow cookie cutter characters, horrible porcelain faces, terribad voice acting. On the other hand the combat system is epic, and the environments are pretty well designed. But still, the characters make me want to vomit every time I see / they open their mouths.

If i see another anime girl who constantly clasps her hands over her heart, dreams of cooking meals for her husband, is mentally ********, and nods her head every few seconds just to look cute I'm going to stab somebody.

and once again, all the characters are so freaking stupid. Directly after crash landing onto a planet the hero comes out with such profound questions as "did we crash land?". Shortly after his stupid girl pulls out the cliched "I'm sort of angry at you because you did something dangerous when I told you not to"...because aliens cornered him and he killed them instead of getting owned like everyone else.

It's almost like they have a list of horribly cliched plot elements that they just crammed in wherever they could.

oh the rage.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
gee toby, just because star ocean didnt have the puppet brothers or some other similar quality animataion doesnt mean its a **** game.
lolol I liked toby's review its good

oh and arrow I has twin snakes if you wanna borrow it but its ntsc.

Zero

Smash Hero
If i see another anime girl who constantly clasps her hands over her heart, dreams of cooking meals for her husband, is mentally ********, and nods her head every few seconds just to look cute I'm going to stab somebody.
Watch Shuffle!

*runs away*

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'm playing "melbourne brawl thread n2c crapfest 09"
most entertaining game known to man

Ant1

Smash Ace
Guitar Hero III on PC. After i finally got my wireless gaming receiver today i can now play all the custom songs i've put into it. Inside the Winter Storm by Dragonforce has an impossibly hard solo!

tibs7

Smash Champion
even though im a brawler i tend to play alot of melee now and im playing viewtiful joe for lulzz

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
ntsc nooooooooo

lol ive seen shuffle good **** XD kaede XD i was a asa fan :X

cookie cutter hehehehehe ill still get star ocean for the battle tho >.< pity about the characters :<

super robot taisan isn't cliche its just fanservice with a guy that doesn't care for drama XD only shooting **** and being a cowboy and making jokes about boobs XD
(like this time where the bad guy clones the main girl 4 times who is nicknamed boobhead/cowtits/insert more busty names... and they all appear from a door.. hes all "i like where this is going ;)")

use luuuuuuuuuuuu buuuuuuuuuuu muuuuuuuuuuuusouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone around here play any games on 2df? I just started using it the other day, it'd be nice to not play some 400 ping brazilian player. >.>

Bjay

Smash Lord
Does anyone around here play any games on 2df? I just started using it the other day, it'd be nice to not play some 400 ping brazilian player. >.>
I do (rarely though :p). I only play KOF98 and SFA3.

I have to use a keyboard though cause that's all I have -_- I'm pretty terrible with it too. <.<

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dloaded melty blood AC, much fun with toai's arcade thingy.. Finished gears, star ocean, infirite undishcavarrrreeh and person 4.. need moar gamez
just try finishing contra without the contra code. that should keep you busy for a LONG time.

Sieg

Smash Champion
DO NOT PURSUE LU BU.

ZOMG Klonoa Beach Volleyball. I LOVE THAT GAME.

Go play some classic RPGs Zac. Uhhh. Legend of the Dragooooooooon.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.

METAL GEAR.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Street Fighter 3rd Strike has me hooked atm, i may start attending Stigma-M if only to hone my skills XD
For all you SF3ers, i main Ibuki and Urien =D

Splice

Smash Hero
Kirby 64.
Its easy... but then collecitng the hidden shards... not so much.
I dont know how to break this massive rock.
and i dont know what to do in this room full of blocks.
Fun.

Top Bottom