• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

M.K

Level 55
*infracts Mr.B again* :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
*gives a balloon to Azua* Convert to the happy side :bee:!

I really, really do not like dumb people. I can sympathize if you want help on something, and you truly care whether you learn the material or not, but I can not stand people who try to convince me of the untrue.
For example, the kid who sits in front of my in Biology tried to convince me that when a tick "drinks the deer blood", than the deer does not lose anything, therefore making it a "commensalistic" relationship. It was OBVIOUSLY a parasitic relationship, but NOOOO...
:mad::mad::mad:

OH NO!!!! I'm the Benedict Arnold of the happy side >_<

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Or like my ex boyfriend who tried to convince me that autism was the same thing as downs syndrome....

Geist

Smash Master
I hate it when people chew with their mouth open.

I just makes me want to go over there and clamp their jaw shut and forcefully make them chew with their mounth closed. But I can't because I don't know them but I can hear them chewing from where I'm sitting and it gives me the urge to yell around screaming and maybe hit them with a brick.

This one is a bit wierd, but I can't stand people who stiffle a laugh at everything you say just because they can't think of anything to say back to you. So they just laugh and say "yeah"

Another thing is when people attempt to rhyme words with the same word, or force a ryhme between two words, either by killing a syllable or mispronouncing it.

People who put "it's" when it should be "its" gets me mad too.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
When people eat hot fries with hot sauce on them and a 2 liter bottle of diet coke at 8:00 AM in the morning.
Why would you ever eat that at all?!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
*gives a balloon to Azua* Convert to the happy side :bee:!

I really, really do not like dumb people. I can sympathize if you want help on something, and you truly care whether you learn the material or not, but I can not stand people who try to convince me of the untrue.
For example, the kid who sits in front of my in Biology tried to convince me that when a tick "drinks the deer blood", than the deer does not lose anything, therefore making it a "commensalistic" relationship. It was OBVIOUSLY a parasitic relationship, but NOOOO...
:mad::mad::mad:

OH NO!!!! I'm the Benedict Arnold of the happy side >_<
I KNOW!!!!

Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the few people my age [around here] that actually do research before I decide to talk about it.

The other day this assclown came up to me and tried to convince me that he knew someone with a laptop that had 16Gb RAM, a 4GB GPU with no mention of the speeds [the idiot should know that clock and core speed are more important than memory, especially the higher you go in memory, he does computer studies] and a TB of hard drive space. To top it off he said that it wasn't heavy like gaming laptops because "he had it made that way". I nodded in agreement to shut him up and I left him to his stupidity.

I wish I could hate him to death.

He also tried to convince me that Windows Vista was so bad that if you have 2 GB of RAM and you use Vista it'll run like if you have 256Mb [or something ridiculously stupid like that] on XP.

I have had to put up with so many lairs and ******* stories I just don't bother talking to a lot of people anymore.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm planning on making an Exodus group, everyone knows Red is always the leader so I just have to wait for other colours to join me in my conquest.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I KNOW!!!!

Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the few people my age [around here] that actually do research before I decide to talk about it.

The other day this assclown came up to me and tried to convince me that he knew someone with a laptop that had 16Gb RAM, a 4GB GPU with no mention of the speeds [the idiot should know that clock and core speed are more important than memory, especially the higher you go in memory, he does computer studies] and a TB of hard drive space. To top it off he said that it wasn't heavy like gaming laptops because "he had it made that way". I nodded in agreement to shut him up and I left him to his stupidity.

I wish I could hate him to death.

He also tried to convince me that Windows Vista was so bad that if you have 2 GB of RAM and you use Vista it'll run like if you have 256Mb [or something ridiculously stupid like that] on XP.

I have had to put up with so many lairs and ******* stories I just don't bother talking to a lot of people anymore.
I hate the vista rumors. I have vista, and I can run TF2 (Maxed, 1680 X 1050 :bee: ) at about 80 fps. I would be curious to see how it would run on XP, I am sure the performance wouldn't jump too much.

The only time I have hated Vista is right after I dropped 600$ to fix my computer. It worked for a day, perfectly fine (better than ever before). Then, I shut her off and went to bed. The next day was a the day that Vista has an automatic update. Well, I turn on my computer and it starts updating. No big deal?

Well, it is still at 0% for an abnormally long time, and then it shuts down. I let it try again, but to no avail. Then, I turn it off and unplug my wire, and my network card, thinking that if the update cannot be downloaded it won't try to update it. Well, it tried anyway, and kept shutting down over and over again. I took it back to the place I had it fixed, because they will fix things that break right after they leave the shop, their fault or otherwise. They fixed her up and I was good to go.

But what angered me was they had this kinda thing every time Vista updated, and they even offered a service to stall the updates until the day after, and tell you what computers had problems. The saddest thing was that the update just DESTROYED some guys computer, it was sitting on the desk when I walked in. Nothing would respond, it kept not starting or not having this and that on startup, and some programs just made it crash.

Despite this experience, I still think vista has worked out most of the kinks and is a fine operating system. Sure, it could (should) have been better, but people saying things like 2 GB of ram on vista runs like 256 on XP...

Long post ^-^

TheLinkus

Smash Cadet
when people can't back up what they say, and when people don't sit up strait, and when people use text-typing: stff lk ths

D

Deleted member

when people don't capitalize their sentences. it's so friggin' annoying. :mad:

TheLinkus

Smash Cadet
Also when people put they're mouth over the whole top of a bottle when drinking it.

Amide

Smash Lord
When singing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, people echo parts not part of the song: Join in any reindeer games like monopoly!| you'll go down in history like George Washington| see it glow like a light bulb

Yes, that actually annoys me.

~rh

Smash Lord
When people play the keyboard with a slight volume increase. I can tell if you turn it up by 1%, goddammit...

kigbariom

Smash Lord
When people read over my shoulder, I don't know, I just can't stand it. And even more, when people don't capitalize their own name... *bangs fist on desk*

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
When people read over my shoulder, I don't know, I just can't stand it.
My ex did this, it was the most annoying thing ever.

Especially he acted all threatened by the fact that I was chatting with people over AIM.
Then again, he also felt threatened because I paid attention to my cats when they sat in my lap.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
When people stand over you when you're at the computer.

People who get in a lift first and stand right by the entrance so you have absolutely no way of getting in.

Weaving through slow walking people on congested pavements.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
The popped collar conversation in the SWF picture thread was starting to get on my nerves a little. I don't know why, it just annoyed me.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I absolutely hate that noise with styrofoam and baloon rubbing...

i also hate acne commercials that show someones face without there hair done and wearing crappy clothes then showing after there face all perfect with hair done and amazing clothes and make up etc etc...

and when people cant back up there claims

Ange

Smash Lord
When something ends with a 9. Like you get 559m in HRC, or get 99 KO's in the 100-man Melee/Brawl, the clock is currently ##:#9 or die with 99% in damage. Seriously why not add ONE little number more? XD

I also, literally, cant stand when people write in leet, write words like how they are pronouced or never use commas.

Walking behind slow-walking people when you cant get past them or VERy annoying too.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I absolutely hate that noise with styrofoam and baloon rubbing...

i also hate acne commercials that show someones face without there hair done and wearing crappy clothes then showing after there face all perfect with hair done and amazing clothes and make up etc etc...

and when people cant back up there claims
They touch that crap up so much I sometimes wonder if it is the same person.

I also, literally, cant stand when people write in leet, write words like how they are pronouced or never use commas..
http://www.google.com/intl/xx-hacker/

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
when you're taking a **** and yr **** hits the edge of the toilet seat
not to encourage your area of expertise here, but i think it's worse when the water in a high rising flush toilet touches your man bits... i hope i never experience that agian.

~rh

Smash Lord
not to encourage your area of expertise here, but i think it's worse when the water in a high rising flush toilet touches your man bits... i hope i never experience that agian.
Water or water mixed with **** and piss? :dizzy:

Muzga

Smash Ace
i hate it when people pretend to hate people who say that they hate something

Fawriel

Smash Master
I hate it when people act like they know if someone is pretending when they say that they hate it when people say that they hate something.

Top Bottom