• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Another one of mine is when people on game shows scream their head off when they win something.
I am getting more ideas from the people who post in this thread than I am from myself, I cannot stand it when somebody does that, it's like "okay, you answered this ONE question anybody with memory can get right, congradulations, you win!" that gets followed up by blawah!!!!!!!

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Family Fued is horrible like that. Every answer someone gives, everybody has to clap like idiots and yell "Good answer!" even if the answer was idiotic and would never be on the board.
I'm seein' that now on Celebrity Family Fued. I mean, some celebrities that go on the show are just, not smart. The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Celebrity gameshows are hilarious. Most of the time, on Celebrity FF, if they can't think of anything to say, they'll say something completely random.

But when you see genuinely stupid people on there, it's annoying.

"Name a sport that doesn't use a ball."

"Bowling."

Ah, yes. Bowling without a ball has been a popular tradition in spain for many years. It's starting to spread to other countries as well now, so we may see some ballless bowling leagues in the US sometime in the near future.

I'll give the lady a small break because she was under pressure dfrom the time, but still, she could have taken a few extra seconds to think...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Okay I have two more things to say about what annoys me...grocery shopping and my step dad...

Grocery shopping is alright...however it also leads me to say why I fidn my step dad annoying, I am just standing around midning my own business and he constatly tells me "get out of the man/lady's way!" so without question I just mvoe out of teh way but it annoys me so freaking much because if the stupid man/woman wanted me to move why don't they just @#$%ing say it?! I am in nobodies way, I am hugging the god @#$% shelf for crying out loud, only Fat Albert would tell me "please excuse me, son"!

Another thing I find annoying when I go grocery shopping is the stupid people that don't watch where they are going, I am at the register and here is this stupid Mexican man with his supposedly 8 year old boy and the man keeps bumping me with the cart! I wanted to bash his skull in, but I could not bring myself to do it because I can't physically harm anybody, grrr!

also I just had to say my step dad because explaining everything he does would take forever.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
also I just had to say my step dad because explaining everything he does would take forever.
I HATE my stepdad.

Also, I agree with you about the "get out of the way!" thing in grocery stores. What the heck is people's problems? I hate it when somebody tells me that when I'm not even in their way!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I HATE my stepdad.

Also, I agree with you about the "get out of the way!" thing in grocery stores. What the heck is people's problems? I hate it when somebody tells me that when I'm not even in their way!
I could never say I hate my stepdad, the only thing I respect out of him is that unlike my REAL father, this one actually tries...but meh that's the one good thing I can say about him, and I had to think hard about that one...

K64

Smash Apprentice
Ya know what annoys me? 2/17/09 People don't know how to use their eyes and dats sad

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
A few things...

1. Families inquiring about your friends for no real reason. I mean, my immediate family can know where I'm going & stuff, but outside that nobody really needs to know EXACTLY what I was doing, with who, and when. It gets really annoying after a while.

2. People trying to act gangster. Period. For a select few it's OK, but for most people it just looks fake and is annoying. Also applies to other personas, but those aren't as common.

3. When people observe other random people really closely. "Oh, look at that little girl! She's wearing a little pink outfit, I see." (I've actually heard someone I know say this.) There's nothing really wrong with it, it just creeps me out.

Grandeza

Smash Master
People who wear all black late at night so it's so dam hard to see them and when they're crossing the street and your turning you hardly see them and almost hit them. Happened to my dad when we were driving somewhere in Brooklyn and no one in the car noticed the guy until we were very close to him. He wasnt hit or anything but he flipped us off. DONT WEAR DARK COLORS WHEN ITS DARK OUT!

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
People who see that my hair is long and assume that it somehow means I know where they can buy drugs.

People who use "as if you could do better" in an arguement as if it has any relevance at all, which it doesn't.

Frosties that aren't very thick, or aren't quite full. Bloody rip-off is what those are.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
The above poster annoys me.

Also, when the lights are on when there's enough sunlight already to light up the room and open doors annoy me.
That's crazy! I woke up this morning and I said to myself "Maybe I could revive the peeves thread." And I was thinking about when lights are on in sunlit rooms. It really is nice when a room is lit by just the sun in the morning, and then someone has to put a light on and ruin it entirely.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
When people take everything literally. Some people just can't take a joke.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I hate commercials for live TV shows that have clips from the show.

HOW THE F*CK DO THEY DO THAT!?!

M.K

Level 55
Junior Mints, Sour Patch Kids, and all the other candy that you buy for about 8 bucks at the movie theaters and that entire box of candy is like.....one-fourth full of actual candy. -.-

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Junior Mints, Sour Patch Kids, and all the other candy that you buy for about 8 bucks at the movie theaters and that entire box of candy is like.....one-fourth full of actual candy. -.-
*Open the box* The candy is actually in a bag, and the bag only takes up about half the box. *Open the bag* Half the bag is empty.

Even worse than the price of things at movies is the price of things at CONCERTS. I bought two Mrs. Fields cookies for $4.50. Then, I got thirsty from them, and wanted a water bottle. The water bottles cost 4 dollars! FOUR DOLLARS FOR A WATER BOTTLE.

What I find most ridiculous is that they don't allow any outside food. What the ****, you're already paying 50$ for the concert, and if you want to enjoy some food there, you have to pay 4 times the money that said food would usually cost. It's absurd, and I really don't think it should be legal.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
People blocking supermarket isles with then stupid trolleys. I came this close to breaking some guys face over that today.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
People blocking supermarket isles with then stupid trolleys. I came this close to breaking some guys face over that today.
You mean those carts with all the stuff needed to be put up on shelves, or those grocery carts that are supposd to be "fun"? I work at a supermarket, and I usually tell the people there I'll move it (the cart was all the crap on it) out of the way unless I don't feel like talking, hate them, or don't care/want to.

-I am beginning to really hate my job and the fact I an't quit because there is nothing else available where I live.

When people take everything literally. Some people just can't take a joke.
Truth, truer words were never spoken.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
The bad habits I get into annoy me horribly.

For instance, I randomly just blink continuously, and I MEAN CONTINUOUSLY, as hard as I can. Why did I start doing that? It kind of feels... Well, I can't really describe it. It feels kind of good, I guess.

Regardless, it gets REALLY annoying after I do it for a while. I have more, too. Okay, one more. Sometimes I continuously flick my index finger and my middle finger together on both hands.

I suppose they're just nervous things, but still, it's pretty **** stupid.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Better than hearing little kids screaming in the store. You'd think their parents would be able to control them better, so they'd shut the **** up.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Yeah! I always think "Get a hold of your child!"

And then there's the people (usually 30-somethings?) who get all ticked off about prices, and make a big deal like it's your fault.

And when you bite your fingernails to much, and pain coarse throughout the tips afterwards, like right now.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Chinese people don't obey traffic signals! I swear, I'm a little frightened that there's gonna be an accident one day and blood will splatter all over my face.

Then again I like to walk into the middle of the street (When the light is red and cars can't move) and do Brawl taunts. I've seriously done that in Beijing, hehe, it'sa hysterical. My fav:" C'MON! Show your moves!"

thrash25

Smash Rookie
When people swear on SWF and you dont know which word they mean because they use the asterisk to replace ALL the letters. I.e. - ****, that was close!- I mean is it f*ck or sh*t??

OR when its a really long word like ******** and you have to guess which one

f*ck that

Blackadder

Smash Master
When people swear on SWF and you dont know which word they mean because they use the asterisk to replace ALL the letters. I.e. - ****, that was close!- I mean is it f*ck or sh*t??

OR when its a really long word like ******** and you have to guess which one

f*ck that
50 bucks says they used the word in full, but the SWF auto censor made it into a blur of ***** action.

Yeah, it's annoying, but you get used to it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I hate moms who think there child can't do nothing wrong.

A) Me: Your son just broke my window
Mom: How do you know he did it? Do you have proof?
Me: I saw him do it, he went up and through a rock at my window!
Mom: Stop blamming my child for something he didn't do!

Moms who think to much of there son.

B)Mom: My son is perfect he can do everything. He's going to win that trophy for sure.

Those are 2 examples of the same mom >.>

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
On the topic of supermarkets, pretty much 90% of people in supermarkets.
One time I was in a supermarket trying to dodge around some woman talking on her cellphone (about her alcoholic ex-husband, might I add) and then she got angry because there were people around that could hear her and said "I'll call you back, there are people in my aisle". If you don't want people to hear your conversations, don't talk on your cellphone in the grocery store! Simple as that!

And Bowser, on the topic of bad moms, I have some great stories about stupid parents. One of my friends works at a store that has a bathroom, but it's not handicap accessible (which, if you don't know, means it cannot be a public bathroom) and it's not public anyways. My friend's always telling me stories about these idiotic parents who go into the store and want to use the bathroom and get upset because they won't let them use it, even though they can't. And then they suggest that they go down to the Coldstone a few stores down and they're still angry. I mean, what the hell?

Then there are other parents that will go into the store and let their child loose and...yeah, needless to say they trash things. Watch your kids, you idiots.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I also hate it when newbs to Zelda actually try to kill innocent people in the games with Link's sword.

You know perfectly well you can't do it, and you don't even need to, so why the hell are you even trying?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You know what I find annoying? curtiousy of my Stepdad, he constantly tells me the same crap over and over again, yes I know I am skinny because I need to eat a little bit more, now would you shut up and let me fix the problem on my own or not take care of it at all? Good lord I know what my problems are, I don't need to hear the same stupid thing day-in day-out!

Shoe Jester

Smash Rookie
I hate moms who think there child can't do nothing wrong.

A) Me: Your son just broke my window
Mom: How do you know he did it? Do you have proof?
Me: I saw him do it, he went up and through a rock at my window!
Mom: Stop blamming my child for something he didn't do!

Moms who think to much of there son.

B)Mom: My son is perfect he can do everything. He's going to win that trophy for sure.

Those are 2 examples of the same mom >.>
I totally agree, kids like that grow up to be mama's boys(No offense).

A little tough love never hurt anyone.

One's when you're in the middle of writing something very important and the tip of the pencil you're using snaps. Gets me every time.

Top Bottom