• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

Smash Champion
**** it, I hate my stupid computer.

Ignore this post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

RUINED MY 666TH POST!!!
AUUUUGHGUHGUHGGHH!!!1

emerican

Smash Ace
hey neal, on Tio it showed i teamed with Rofl but i teamed with ****... it was Rofl + jay, and **** + emerican.

well uhh, i had fun :)

played waaay to many friendlies

won 2 dollars an 25 cents in mm's ^^

and rapesies in teams and on ken's ganon O.o... only noobs ledgehop knee. (/sarcasm)

edit: oh yeh i forgot romeo619, nothin to say but good things, keep up the good work.
and rofl is a beast
and gators + peach = tasty

p.s. nealpro is the coolest smasher of all time

p.s.s. FUKC MUTE CITY FOR FALCON DITTOS

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

wow that was a big turnout , thanks for showing everyone and thanks for your support. This time around we got so many tvs, well enough cubes that the tourney wasnt that bad in time i think. Also i think people got in their friendlies as wanted. So we broke the turnout number which im glad. I dont think our house can hold anymore than that much it was really hot and crowded and even with the ac it was still hot. Sorry if i sounded anal , i am usually the one keeping things in check making sure nobody does something stupid so we have to regret it by having no more bi weeklies. My rules are there for a reason so we can keep things going. Also someone left a sweater at my house ill keep it for you until whenever you decide to stop by and get it.

On the side note i didnt get to play freaking dbz , but i heard ken pwned wolf and gabe pretty bad which means theres no point in me playing =). We need to play me , ken, and chu vs wolf gabe and hugs sometime. For everyone who showed up and helped or brought tvs thanks do it again please heh it was so nice to have so many tvs and cubes. For those who bought an oc2 dvd or bought one to share thanks for your support oc2 really appreciates it. This tournament had many close matches and some hurt more than others i think lets just say alligator, but i think people had fun and this time around new faces were owning up pretty badly.

If you still want to purchase a dvd they are still available next bi weekly. Till next time.

anti

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time guys, this was the best Biweekly I ever went to...I was actually going to stop going because we never get much friendlies and I always get knocked out real soon. Well I got knocked out on my first two matches again... =[ But there were LOTS of friendlies which I liked!! I was doing a good job during friendlies too.
Shoutouts:
I'm not sure about everyone's names so yeah.. Sorry >.<

The two Falcon users - fun games, funny moon walks and good knee's especially with Mario ;) the reverse up B knee lol

Lee-Puff - lol sorry I was mad because I got knocked out on my first two matches..Good game though x_X;

Dodge r- fun friendlies, nice kirby lol you always duck under my grabs >.>; And indeed fun fox ditto on Rainbow Cruise.

Ganondorf user - Good ganon, really close matches

Mana - Thanks for the Oc2 dvd, I already watched like 7-8 matches lol fun fun

Everone else - I had a great time, see you guys next Biweekly (Hopefully) and yeah my laser pwns everyone that's why my name is SNPR, I should mount it on a gun.. lol just kidding

**** it, I hate my stupid computer.

Ignore this post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

RUINED MY 666TH POST!!!
AUUUUGHGUHGUHGGHH!!!1
ROFLMAO!! Looks like 666 is really the number of the beast :)

EDIT: Holy poop! This is my biggest post ever O.O

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
good games everyone, too tired for shoutouts, but had an awesome time. see u all in a few weeks and see some of u saturday at ucsd (i need a doubles partner for ucsd and next bi-weekly).

keep your pimpin strong

manacloud1

Smash Champion
bah

What were the creators of smash thinking when they added those stupid gators that **** at like 0 percent to death. The people who made smash melee had a bigger sense of humor then the ones that are going to make brawl >=).

also we will try to have more bi weeklies with more friendlies, usually we cant because of the time and school now, its getting tougher and tougher to hold these things. Going to college sucks......

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
yea this was too good

vince and steve u guys are too good ^^

wolf and gabe are too good ^^

emerican and jeez are too good ^^

davids too good haha

rofl wow way to not carry the team for us jp i was ****** brett and chad at first luigi is not good in teams lol u shoulda went fox >< awellz next time then

so yea too clean my shoutouts are so one track LOL

cuz i could sell a mill sayin nothin on the track

Charoo

Smash Champion
Details for nealdt

Match results
Winners' bracket
Defeated lazers
Lost to rofl

Losers' bracket
Lost to emerican

Overall placing: 33/51

Good job Neal =)

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Mango tooooo good =)! his my fav smasher sniff sniff and all he did was watch king vids! go DBR!

oh yeah and David.... i trainned you well i guess... lol not really you still suck =)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
what? how come no one ever talked about me using different characters to win this biweekly?

k I'll guess i'll have to say it..

Man Ken, no one came even close to your falco and you don't even have a falco. You also carried the team when Arash still had a hung over, not only that you were such a nice guy after to even play me in a friendly! Also you still managed to beat Wolf and gabe in DBZ after not playing for so long. You deserve Funniest smasher award, Best team player and friendliest smash award in socal. You're soooo coool (sarcasm)

Using Orange font, I hope Matt deezie doesn't ban me

Emerican, I don't use map Hack it's something champ would say, its my Reitsu, I'm like Kenpachi, if you slash me, you'll get cut instead, that is why your falcon lost to my ganon :)

Palmdale: Plz, stop comparing me to Mike y, he is no where near me. Just because Rofl > Mike Y doesnt mean Rofl > ken. Kindda hurts me real bad when you say that.

and yes for my last post regarding this biweekly...

JUST BECAUSE NEALDT (DNS) IS WHITE DOESN'T MEAN HE IS NOT DIRTY

The biweekly in March will be the Socal Vs Vegas Showdown... March 3rd

Of course I wont play for socal, people will nominate a leader, and i think it'll be a 5on5 socal vs vegas to see how you guys do vs OOS's. Discuss :)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, I fixed the team names. Thanks to the 100 people who pointed that out :).

Lemme know if you want me to add player names for your team.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well 2 of the top 5 aren't going to be playin. Ken said he wouldn't play and DSF is still banned... So that leaves HugS, Wolf, Manacloud, Edrees, and Mike Y.

Samus, Peach, Samus/Falco, Peach, Marth? Probably not a very balanced team to put out there. I'm all for HugS being team captain though. DC should definitely be considered.

P.S. ROFL has to be on the team, his Luigi is too kRaZy!! ~~o.O

EDIT: Citing Emerican's post below for truthfulliness

emerican

Smash Ace
Emerican, I don't use map Hack it's something champ would say, its my Reitsu, I'm like Kenpachi, if you slash me, you'll get cut instead, that is why your falcon lost to my ganon :)

Palmdale: Plz, stop comparing me to Mike y, he is no where near me. Just because Rofl > Mike Y doesnt mean Rofl > ken. Kindda hurts me real bad when you say that.
[/SIZE][/B]

Lmao ken, who the hell said that You = mike y? lol... you invented marth. try not to take our lame trashtalk too seriously now, hahaha.

and thanks for the friendlies... next time i'll make sure i kill you instead of triple knee across the stage then SD. :(

Edit: I also vote for Rofl because hes got 3 things going for him..
1. He's got beastly combo's (ask crocodiles)
2. He counters space animals (ask mew2king)
3. He plays luigi (who the **** knows how to fight a luigi???)

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
2 falcos, a fox, a peach, and i think a capt. falcon. From the last time i saw them. The peach we dont need to worry about, the 2 falcos not sure, and danny aka cloudsquall who uses fox and marth would pose the biggest threat.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
a beast team would be hugs boa dc rofl and edreese or wolf thats assuming ken and mana dont play ^^ but yea hugs just ***** boas too good ^^ dc ***** with falcon or fox rofls too good on space animals and marth and edreese and wolf both **** peach is too good ^_^

so yea

hugs samus / davids fox/falcon / boas marth/shiek / rofls luigi / wolfs peach /
thats too good ^-^

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
2 falcos, a fox, a peach, and i think a capt. falcon. From the last time i saw them. The peach we dont need to worry about, the 2 falcos not sure, and danny aka cloudsquall who uses fox and marth would pose the biggest threat.
don't need to worry about me why, because i didn't beat you every time with peach?
oh wait i think i did

Vicko

Smash Journeyman
not that i'm claiming to be super good like cloudsquall but i don't think i should be discounted especially since my peach is about even with everyone else that might come

zeta

Smash Journeyman
TRAITOR

vegas for life sucka

vic aint no scrub

plus your info is very dated a lot has changed since you've been here

Arash

Smash Lord
lol ken says socal top 5 shouldn't be allowed to go against vegas crew, since it'd be unfair:)

but yes, i got so hungover friday night that i missed my work thing and ended up coming here.... and it appears that jigglypuff is so popular i need a jigglypuff counter now LOL

everyone that came, you guys are awesome as usual

DC - good shiz on 2nd

mango - too good, my shiek will be back for more next time:)

teba - the arash counter?

arash - stop drinking n00b

jay - you got way better than last time:)

edrees - you need to be dirty to use that stage, what were you thinking? lol

ken - the master of diversity:) uses shiek in teams and falco in singles who does that???

mike - the jigglypuff counter? rofl

palmdale - you guys are awesome, i still wanna see the family match between boa's family and ken's family

can't wait to see vegas crew again, especially danny!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I forgot what DNS means again. Please help me. :)

Also.... WTFLUX @ the results... biweeklies are always too random

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
don't need to worry about me why, because i didn't beat you every time with peach?
oh wait i think i did
nice fool lol, funny cuz i remember clearly wooping ur peach 2-0 at oc2, then u switched to falcon and i 2-0'ed that ish, THEN u switched to doc an 2-0'ed that. I then switched to ganon and lost to ur doc. Quit tryin to talk ****.

and to zeta i do kinda live in socal now fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom