• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Repeating Caotic/Aesis. Anyone from around the Beverly/UCLA area that's got space, pleez let me know. I'll pay double whatever Aesis offers you, and I'll do whatever Caotic is offering, better. Much. Better...

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hate to be the gay one, but i might as well be ^_^.
looks like it aint going down..
people are busy with finals and 2 members wont be able to make it for sure(unless Mike Y changes his mind)
Azeem will, at most, make an appearance late in the evening but even with him thats only 3/5 members if champ and edreese go.
I know what you're all gonna say, but you guys could have come to pandatration for the crew battles, so no johns.
nice banner, its almost as emo as mine(according to neal, the emo-moderator and programming mind behind the latest innovation TIO[which means uncle in spanish] version 1.1 now with new and improved automatic placings!!!) Just type in the name of the person entering and it will predict with near 98.56 percent accuracy where the person will place at the end of the tournament...
for example...Sephiroth Ken -------> #1
another example: Neighborhood P --------------> 47th out of 36
even further example: Fabian and Jake the Boy---------> Crash (apparently there are bugs in the system when the players skill level is below a zero).

That is all.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Ya you're right..the program is still kinda buggy so it might just switch names randomly...
like the other time when champ got 3rd at a major tournament...that was obviously a glitch in the system which no one cared to fix. ^_^

the power rankings are designed in a similar manner, with neal's program sorting out all kinds of irrevelant statistics that all together help formulate placings for individuals. My height, combined with my weight, sexual preference(males of course), and eye color were all put together and carefully analyzed to make me part of the top 10. If you have not yet noticed, there are no players in the top 20 who are either women, ugly, or look like Jake's sister. This is because Neal is emo and he prefers the company of men ^_^.
(I LOVE U NEAL)

nublet06

Smash Lord
oh well. im just happy to be done with all of my finals. I def can understand why you guys are busy with yours. i was swamped this week and got lucky that this wa smy last week. hl hf with school .

OC2 Staff???? you ready to get owned!!!!! >.> ***gets 4 stocked just thinking about it***

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ouchsies X 2 :( :( :(

Yet the only people who have seen my sister are Joe and Alex :/

Charoo

Smash Champion
Ya you're right..the program is still kinda buggy so it might just switch names randomly...
like the other time when champ got 3rd at a major tournament...that was obviously a glitch in the system which no one cared to fix. ^_^

the power rankings are designed in a similar manner, with neal's program sorting out all kinds of irrevelant statistics that all together help formulate placings for individuals. My height, combined with my weight, sexual preference(males of course), and eye color were all put together and carefully analyzed to make me part of the top 10. If you have not yet noticed, there are no players in the top 20 who are either women, ugly, or look like Jake's sister. This is because Neal is emo and he prefers the company of men ^_^.
(I LOVE U NEAL)
zomg owned!!!

edit: I should not be on the list. I am only there because the male I like is Neal =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_E79glEnj0

Knivez

Smash Ace
Umm its cause you said she looked like Jake....
you started it..
besides i think jake is cute...

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
lol yea i got finals too but im a procrastinator anyways :/

OC2 will accept ur challenge lol, although it's pretty unfair since we are losing our best and dirtiest player "Arash"

but we have chu instead so i guess he can feel in.

how many people does Pdale have? 6?

because we have 6 too

me, mana, caotic, chu, neal and azn lep

OMFG with all the IC's on our team =_=

vs

Rofl, Emerican, Boa, Teba, aesis and jizzanator

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hate to be the gay one, but i might as well be ^_^.
looks like it aint going down..
people are busy with finals and 2 members wont be able to make it for sure(unless Mike Y changes his mind)
Azeem will, at most, make an appearance late in the evening but even with him thats only 3/5 members if champ and edreese go.
I know what you're all gonna say, but you guys could have come to pandatration for the crew battles, so no johns.
nice banner, its almost as emo as mine(according to neal, the emo-moderator and programming mind behind the latest innovation TIO[which means uncle in spanish] version 1.1 now with new and improved automatic placings!!!) Just type in the name of the person entering and it will predict with near 98.56 percent accuracy where the person will place at the end of the tournament...
for example...Sephiroth Ken -------> #1
another example: Neighborhood P --------------> 47th out of 36
even further example: Fabian and Jake the Boy---------> Crash (apparently there are bugs in the system when the players skill level is below a zero).

That is all.
My guess woulda been if they went to Pandatration SB they woulda lost to AZC, but deep socal won.

Knivez

Smash Ace
I blame smashboards...my banner gets cut off from the bottom...i have to resize it and upload it somewhere but i'm far too emo to do that right now.
Back to crying.

DankKid

Smash Rookie
do we just show up or do we have to sign up or somthing? beacuse me and a buddy live in huntingtonbeach like 10-15 minutes away and it will be our first smash tournament

emerican

Smash Ace
was looking forward to it, thus the poster i made (which got me a good grade in CG class :))

yeh i understand school > smash... so it'll have to be another time. see you all in 2k7 then.

how many people does Pdale have? 6?
because we have 6 too
me, mana, caotic, chu, neal and azn lep
OMFG with all the IC's on our team =_=
vs
Rofl, Emerican, Boa, Teba, aesis and jizzanator
ehhhh... IC.... this is going to be "fun".

Aesis

Smash Ace
Man...

That sucks. We originally planned not to go to Pandatration because we were going to THIS biweekly for THIS crew battle, and going to two tourneys in a row was far too taxing on our financial capabilities.

Thus, you guys not coming after such an anticipated wait (a month or so!) essentially
just sucks ***. If anything we have all the rights to saying, "No johns" to Deep Socal.

Obviously I was looking forward to this, and silly gay Alan (my lover twin) had to spoil it for me :(
/disappointment

manacloud1

Smash Champion
uh oh

Man...

That sucks. We originally planned not to go to Pandatration because we were going to THIS biweekly for THIS crew battle, and going to two tourneys in a row was far too taxing on our financial capabilities.

Thus, you guys not coming after such an anticipated wait (a month or so!) essentially
just sucks ***. If anything we have all the rights to saying, "No johns" to Deep Socal.

Obviously I was looking forward to this, and silly gay Alan (my lover twin) had to spoil it for me :(
/disappointment
looks like i need to make a no johns image of smash.:laugh:

Knivez

Smash Ace
haha aesis, dont worry you guys can wait a bit longer before losing. ^_^
anyways, i just assumed responsibility for the group seeing as how nobody knew wtf was going on.
Things might be subject to change for other group members, but deepsocal will just have to do without gay lil alan. if mike shows up, u guys can still do a 4 v 5 or 4 v 4, and champ will kick *** for me.

Charoo

Smash Champion
haha aesis, dont worry you guys can wait a bit longer before losing. ^_^
anyways, i just assumed responsibility for the group seeing as how nobody knew wtf was going on.
Things might be subject to change for other group members, but deepsocal will just have to do without gay lil alan. if mike shows up, u guys can still do a 4 v 5 or 4 v 4, and champ will kick *** for me.
hahahahaha, he said champ will rapesies for him. What a noob

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
I money match anyonez Link on FD vs my sheik XD !!!!!!

but ughhh .... no deep socal = /cry

i Am never gonna get ken training lol... that iz, if we can win against all those prosus O_o
phew mike y isnt going? he said he was gonna get revengies on me X_X but yay at least we know lil pro edreese iz going =)

AND The Dirrrty Blitzzz iz going!! zomg i cant wait!!!

lol mana why are u so tight.... that iz a prosu fox picture haha

oh and one more thing... Good luck on those finalz ^^

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

I money match anyonez Link on FD vs my sheik XD !!!!!!

but ughhh .... no deep socal = /cry

i Am never gonna get ken training lol... that iz, if we can win against all those prosus O_o
phew mike y isnt going? he said he was gonna get revengies on me X_X but yay at least we know lil pro edreese iz going =)

AND The Dirrrty Blitzzz iz going!! zomg i cant wait!!!

lol mana why are u so tight.... that iz a prosu fox picture haha

oh and one more thing... Good luck on those finalz ^^
hey chu accepts ur money match .

PandaX

Smash Lord
Man...

/disappointment
You knew Deep Socal and Super friends were gonna show up to Pandatration SB.

hahahahaha, he said champ will rapesies for him. What a noob
Champs got too many jokes.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
I'm such an inactive member in the smash community that people hardly pay any attention to me anymore. Except for now. :-D!

I'm coming to the biweekly FOR SURE, so matches are welcome. :psycho:! I'm hella poor though so I'm going to be low on MM ammo. Sorry guys. :(.

Edit: Doh, no extra crew matches? I wanted to be on my own team =/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom