• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
o snap aesis+blitz u too good. Haha this time chris and me wont suck! doubles action hopefully u dont play teba and boa agian shoot son

Knivez

Smash Ace
Joe-joe, you're 14...does your mom let you talk that way? its a bit umm...niggarish?
stop watching dave chappelle and tune in to some Dr. Phil...hes umm REPRESENTING YO 4 SHO. maybe he can give u some tips on your game. the guy knows everything even without a real degree or education or background in the field of psychology...

araknophobik

Smash Master
iono jay, romeo's falco is pretty good
you got this though XD

yojo, my marth will beat your sheik next time you come down to cal poly

(back to topic)
can't make it due to work, really wish i could though

caotic, thanks for being such a cool cat and throwing triweekly's and informing me on san diego, hopefully you come back for grad school

PandaX

Smash Lord
So sad that cao is leaving us. At the tournament, you guys gotta make it extra special for him. I'll call once I get out of work and see what's going on after Cao drops off Sam.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
aye hoodrat i heard you lost to vietgamer :laugh:

did you cry ***** and make johnzzz again ? cuz i thought you do that whenever you lose to a 14 y/old :laugh:
Ohhhh BUURRRRNNNNN XD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Anyone wanna hang out with Sam and I in Hollywood in Friday night? We'll be staying the night over there, we're also looking for rides from there (or that area - Westwood/Beverley Hills/Hollywood/Los Angeles) to the biweekly. We will chip in gas and provide you with plenty of Australian voices (not me though, I've lost mine)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Naw, it's an inside thing
no its not lol jake jus said wat i say haha cuz he always steals my stuff u to p :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP stop being so black LOL jk <3333 brett should mm p its gonna be like the new rivialy haha or maybe ill mm brett ^_~ or jtb should mm me ^^ so is mcrusty gonna play emerican again haha no johns ^^

Prince_of_Altea

Smash Rookie
Hey is there any room for more people?!?! my friends and i would like to join! looks like there is going to be alot of people wasnt sure if there was going to be like a sign in sheet or what not i didnt want to go looking through all the pages....its going to be 6 of us are little smash group would love to meet all the socal players!! thanks!!and hope to see yall there!

-Prince of Altea

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ranchoooo!

I didnt know there was another person from there besides me and 6th Sense :p

Prince_of_Altea

Smash Rookie
Ranchoooo!

I didnt know there was another person from there besides me and 6th Sense :p
yeah man there are six of us plus some players that live close by our neighborhood!! us six have been playing since it came out and the only tournys we have been going to are the ones hosted at GAMECRAZY on baseline & archibald...we just started to head out to other tournys to see what else is out there!! are yah going to this thing?! if so hope i can see yah there

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Cool, there was a bunch of us at the Gamestop tourney in October, so you might've seen us. Contact me on AIM at jaketotheizz0 and we can set something up.

I'm living at UCR most of the time, and a friend of mine and I hold weekly smashfests, and anyone is allowed to come. Its good practice.

Prince_of_Altea

Smash Rookie
Cool, there was a bunch of us at the Gamestop tourney in October, so you might've seen us. Contact me on AIM at jaketotheizz0 and we can set something up.

I'm living at UCR most of the time, and a friend of mine and I hold weekly smashfests, and anyone is allowed to come. Its good practice.
sweet man yeah i have a bunch of friends that go there so im always in that area koo well nice meeting yah hope to see yah at kens thing peace

Aesis

Smash Ace
I need a ride!!! Please help meee I'm at UCLA, if you're taking 405 S come and gett meeeee plzz

will pay gas $!
otherwise I have to get picked up from UCLA, go home, drive back 2 hrs
= :(
= $$$

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
yeah man there are six of us plus some players that live close by our neighborhood!! us six have been playing since it came out and the only tournys we have been going to are the ones hosted at GAMECRAZY on baseline & archibald...we just started to head out to other tournys to see what else is out there!! are yah going to this thing?! if so hope i can see yah there
yea sure come, I always love to see new faces at the biweekly tournaments

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
no johns

i never said i wanted in on that crew anyways loser, hahaha
harmony>>team 3 guys and a random scrub AKA fabian AKA Socal's WORST SMASHER :laugh:
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hey....fabian u want some ice for that burn ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom