• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Not sure if I'll ever see the light of another biweekly again, but who knows...so far I've made it to every december biweekly! XD!

Would be nice, though.

anti

Smash Journeyman

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
important update~

Chu Freaking Dat will be at the Farewell Caotic biweekly!
:laugh: does the "Freaking" mean awesome?

Also, ManaMike did his "See everyone there" a little early
looks like everyone wants to come to this next bi weekly yeahuzuzzu. See everyone there.
^Posted 11-23^ when the biweekly is in 16 days. Just wanted to point that out.:)

manacloud1

Smash Champion
ehhh

uh oh! Chu Dat iz gonna be there?!?!?! WE MUST BRING TEH ADAM-UP!!!! lawlz
its caotics bday farewell people should bring gifts/ food if they want to contribute to this man before he goes home. Also ive been getting stupid reputation points from some ****** whos writing **** like you have a stick up your *** , and stupid **** like that. Whoevers doing it , we can seriously get a mod in here and ban your ***. Secondly ive been hearing people saying **** like the bi weeklies are rigged. First off the bi weeklies arent rigged. We seed by points and we use neals maker. the only thing thats rigged is mc rusty vs emerican because people want it >=). This isnt directed towards smashers who appreciate the bi weeklies or come to get good. Thanks for all your support and maybe we continue this trend.

nublet06

Smash Lord
thats pretty dumb to call the bi weeklies rigged. the best smasher always wins. sounds about right to me. if it was rigged....then maybe some noob like me would win it :p . heck neal even sepereated everyone from their friends so they didnt have to play eachother. And dont worry neal, me and emerican will have a good team name next time.

palmdales main 5 are for sure going to make it and be ready for crew battles.
1.BoA
2.Teba
3.Aesis
4.ROFL
5.Emerican

just making sure, will superfriends and deep socal make it and crew battle with us? dont want people to not show up when we think they are going to.

omar is already in so cal right now right? so superfriends have a chance of being complete. And didnt deep socal say trevyn would be around too? that would give them 5 as well. 5 on 5 on 5. crew battles are toooo goood.

if the crew battles are going to happen, does that mean that ken's old bet is going to come back again? or would the terms need to be re worked.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
how many crews are going to the next biweekly? We might be able to have a crew battle tournament if enough crews show.

also we should have more time now since there isnt a UC crew battle happening before the biweekly :)

Edit: terms will be reworked since im sure people now realize how good Pdale is :)

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Let's see....

If there is a 5 man crew happining, then here is my prediction of line up
if everyone is free from work!:)

Note: please correct me if I have the Deep Socal wrong because I don't know the crew
and I'm doing the line up in no particuler order

Palmdale
1.Boa
2.Teba
3.Aesis
4.ROFL
5.Emerican

Super Friends
1.Hugs
2.Omar
3.Wolf
4.Gabe
5. Inks

Deep Socal
1.Champ
2.The Hero of Time AKA Zarelid AKA Trevyn
3.Mike Y
4.Azeem
5.Edress

And if Arash does come, then this line up of the OC2 staff will happen
1. Ken
2.Chu Dat
3.Mike
4.Arash
5. Caotic

If Arash doesn't come, then Neal or
any OC2 staff replaces him!:chuckle:

Arash

Smash Lord
alas the chances of me coming are extremely slim

but, if the crew was ken mike chu cao vs any other 5, they'd probably still win:)

too broken

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol hugs

The superfriends will not be crew battling at this event. Omar and Inks have no chance of being there and I am currently scheduled to work but I will try my best to make it.
u gotta make it man, no johns your crew needs you!!! I want to see deep so cal vs superfriends. Do we need more dbz specials?

will hugs do the samus taunt then get champ comboed?
will deep socal prove the superfriends to be too much?
will azeem show? or is he going to john his way through this one?
will arash the ultimate sanchez make it? or is he lying and is going to show up anyway?
will mc rusty beat emerican? Or will emerican wont show and mc rusty will get the last laugh?
will ken not eat yakiniku any more because of the 50 percent deal is no more?
will I not get my lan party with my friends?
will caotic cry at his bday party?
will chu dat once again says Yeahuzuzuzz then licks his nipples?

next time on bi weekly...

Charoo

Smash Champion
caotic is not leaving forever right? He have to come back yearly at least or something. I wonder who will operate the uc crew battle now. I hear next year's line up for csulb is pretty strong. Ken and BOA!!!

Arash

Smash Lord
i hear antelope valley community college is the one to look out for next time

UCSD however will lose like 80% of their team next year

nublet06

Smash Lord
well, AVC would prolly be getting teba next year. and im pretty sure BoA is staying at AVC for a second year. but at the same time Jizzanator might be leaving for san diego. so we might gain some and lose some at the same time.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
His IP address traces to Miami, FL. He and his main account will be banned from smashboards when I find out who it is.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm glad that Neal wasnt mod when I posted the worst smashers list...or I would be banned :(

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
Hey.....Marth is actually a pretty good character, whadda ya know?....

Anyway...

I may be out of line here, but, "Must enter both." Yo, I have like no desire for doubles, so yeah, singles....how bout SAB is just in singles??? plz?

Thanks guys.

Peas.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Hey.....Marth is actually a pretty good character, whadda ya know?....

Anyway...

I may be out of line here, but, "Must enter both." Yo, I have like no desire for doubles, so yeah, singles....how bout SAB is just in singles??? plz?

Thanks guys.

Peas.
no you must enter both why?

1) I don't like people sticking around the house watching and then after double matches try to stick their heads into some free play singles after, This not only slows down the biweekly but makes me angry because the TV's are not supposed to be used for friendlies while doubles is going on

2) Doubles is much much more fun than singles

3) the biweekly is cheap and $5 for singles and $5 for doubles is like a combo meal

4) I don't like people standing around the house taking up room

5) so yes, you must enter both

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
I don't have plans for the 9th so I should be there. :).

Give me some suggestions on food. I usually just order pizza but I think last year at the christmas biweekly there were like 12 pizzas. :dizzy: So ken/mike if there is a food/beverage in particular that you would like me to bring (or that CAOTIC would like me to bring) with a $15 budget in mind then let me know.

I don't have a partner for teams...but if someone wants to team with me that would be cool. I've been playing a lot recently so I'm not completely out of it. :laugh:

Can't wait to fight THE CHAMP!!! :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and everyone XD!!!!

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
can't argue with that.

sweet.

yo, right quick, Mew2's f+B (his counter), it's allowed right like when he's hangin on ledge and pulls ledge guarding opponent through? or is it unallowed?

thank ya kindly.

S.A.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom