• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Ken, Mana, can I come?

I've come to the other biweeklies and I just thought it would be polite to ask you before I just randomly come. I can help out with food and I won't cause any trouble. Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, what do you mean by a farewell biweekly?

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
yo, right quick, Mew2's f+B (his counter), it's allowed right like when he's hangin on ledge and pulls ledge guarding opponent through? or is it unallowed?
oh gawd, the hax!!

well anyway i'll just fork in the $5 for food/party supplies when i get there. paying for 3 pizzas is rather harsh on my wallet anyways =X and superfriends would demolish it in less than 5 minutes :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I did have team chemistry with Wobbles, choosing between you and Ken is tough ><"

<3<3<3

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey, are you guys doing anything afterwards? I would love to hang out with Cao one last time before he goes to Aussie Island.

The reason why is because I don't get out of work until 17:30... erm... 5:30 and so yeah.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Right after the biweekly I gotta help Myst get to LAX but after that I'm free. Hopefully we can work something out

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Wow Chu "immaculance" I'd be impressed if I thought that was a real word. Haha. But if Cao decides to team with Ken, I'd be up for learning from teh great Chu Datz in teams, lol.

Oh, to Ken and Mike, I might be a bit late for this, like 12:30'ish 1:00 at the very latest. I'll try my best to be there on time cuz I know how annoying it can be waiting for people to start a tourney. I'll being a TV and cube to help things run along too.

<3 Caotic, my Aussie buddy awwww....

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'm looking to attend, but I would definitely need a ride. I've talked to 1 person so far, but would there be any other potential takers? I'd be more than willing to overcompensate for gas/any other expenses. Let me know...

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
this bi-weekly iz gonna be fun at the same time sad cuz our CAOTIC Iz leaving us!!! >_<!!! lets make this one super ultra good!! ^_^ Pdale gonna be there for sure =)

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
LoL!!! uh ohzzz not the DiRRRty play!!! wit 3 R's!!! <(^_^)>

ddaaaaannggg dis biweekly gonna be tight!!
Hey.. uh... are all the other crews gonna be there? =)

romeo619

Smash Ace
Arite. me and 2 other crewmates are most likely gonna make this one. i havne't been to any others since it's pretty far, but im going to this one since i <3333333333333 caotic we gonna try and make more tho.

MMs anyone ???

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lolz naw i wasnt have been to one though ^^ but yea haha 2 bux or 5 or watever its all good to me i dont think i have played u yet

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
I kinda feel like going to this one.... never been to one, sounds like fun. Also, since it's a celebration for Dave, it makes me want to go even more.

D@mnit CAOTIC, don't go. ;__;

PS - I almost misspelled 'chaotic' like 10 times in class the other day. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom