• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
it was a fun biweekly, i didn't play as well as usual, but i had more fun than usual.

hirshine-i thought we did pretty well in teams, we just couldnt take that team booser, both the times we faced em >.<

ultra luigi-lovin that luigi, we'll difinitel meet again, and i'll be playin better next time

dodger-yes, kirby, YES, low tier action! all those tier whores got nuthin on us

gus-i liked the little 4 player battles afterwards, those were good fun

double peach guys-trash talk of the gods, or, ungods, not sure, but man, double peaches, not cool

helen-thanks for finding food for me and running the tournament. multitaskin'.

caotic-it was great meeting you, and asian with australian accent, i know now what god is like.

ken-marth couldnt take the krogodile, huh? had to cheat and go with falcon, huh? woman.

arash-i dont like your purin, shoula stuck with koopa in teams, it's so much more....low tier. and we can be reptile buddies

edrees-you're good now, i dislike this, now i have to start trying again. you did quite well.

azeem-didnt meet you, too bad for you. i'll probally meet you later on at a triweekly or something

mike-i aint gonna pay for no candy. and next time ill be sure to donate sme money, cause im cool like that.

champ-im sorry man, i dont think there's a champ combo, let it go man.

and anyone else

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Wow great bi-weekly hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Arash - Your Bowser never ceases to amaze me.

Azeem - Nice Samus man, I'll have to learn myself a better Marf. Lookin foward to that fox of yours.

Caotic - Good meeting you, nice Boozer and Peach, crews were too good. UCSD next Saturday, can't wait.

Champ - Haha, can anyone say Yoshi Story? Every match man, quit it with those shines o.O

Dodger - Crazy Kirby, good stuff in crwes, Crazy close match with Caotic

Edrees - Man you're getting too good. Young LInk is unstoppable

Gus - Woh, 11 stock?!? Powerhouse, too bad we didn't get any matches though

Hirshine - We really got to find the right place to put you in crews lol. Your really getting good though.

Helen - I'm going to you from now on when I want candy. >.<

Ken - You were mean to Champ, forfeit just to take him outta losers? Then chain throw him in crews? lol good stuff man, thans for hosting

Levin - I have never seen so much sh*t talked in one session of smash, I'm not sure if I'm disgusted or impressed

Mike - Insanely fast falco, lol some of the things you said in crews were too funny, thanx for hosting

Michael Y. - Woh man that's a viscious Marth! o.O Just glad i didn't have to fight it.

Sorry if I missed you. Great matches to anyone I didn't mention, and I look foward to playing those of that I haven't yet. 'Till next time.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
lol serves Champ for being cocky, I gotta put him in his place you know ;) pshhh i did not even see one Champ combo on me this weekened... btw champ combo's are so weak it doesn't even kill! its like owww? i got hit so what~

Ken combo's on the other hand are a different story :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anyways great biweekly! funnest part was crew battles! Too fun!!

but anyways the match between Deep Socal and Superfriends were the best match of all!

Deep Socal wins with ease~

now the current score is

Deep Socal: 1
Superfriends: 1

BTW: Thanks to all who brought a TV: roger, krogadile, Azeem(x2) and champ for the adapter.... I'm telling you guys, the more help the funner the tournament will be! thanks again for everyone who came, hope everyone had fun!!

And New Record time, Biweekly ended at 4:15 -singles and doubles, it would have ended at 3:30 if it weren't for Champ!!! but crews take quite a bit more time.... too good

Charoo

Smash Champion
What a great biweekly it was. It was run really good too!!! TOO BAD that OTHER PEOPLE take TOO LONG on their MATCHES and it couldn't finish at 3:30 pm n_n

Thank you guys for holding all these biweekly. Without you guys socal's smash community, and smash itself wouldn't be as fun as now.

Roger: I'm very interested in your Kirby haha. I think we never paly yet so we have to sometime.

UltraLuigi: I told you Champ Combo was possible on Luigi haha. Still that Luigi combo was realyl scary though. I was like oh nooooooooooooooooooooo. Fun times man

Hirsine: You should have paly hold em with us. Next time maybe they'll paly mario party so you can join in the fun too. Ken play really dirty though so watch out =)

Sd Crew- THERE IS A CHAMP COMBO!!! What r u gusy talknig about????? Also that yoshi was rollnig like crazy haha I was confuse, and tha IC was chaingrabbingm e liek crazy I was confuse, and THE powerhouse aka Squish was crazy so I got confsue, and die hehe. Good matches guys.

Azeem - Peach counter Azeem???? I didn't get to paly you but oh well. We did good in crew, and it was really fun. Champ = Deepsocal's alternate?

Micheal Y - Woooooooo crazy Marth you got there. Owning every1 liek craxy when I see you play hehe. Keep it up man!

Edreese - Falco on Battlefield? Haha evi lEdreese. Thanks for helping me out on physics I really do need it because I think I did bad on my test today but oh well. He said he'll take one test out so woooooooo. SO many closem atches that I can't clearly say who's better even if I win mroe hehe. JK JK JK. Edreese is too good with those float - hit - 2 slap - grab haha.

Caotic - Champ combo was deliver as promsie hehe. You peach play a bit different that Edreese but if you have Edreese coach you then you would beat me easily haha. Nice playing with you man, and keep working on that poker/ mario party skills. Remember when they didn't tell su that the character get tired too? Cheap!

Arash - Ken counter in poker haha. I told them to not send me in cause Arash too good with rest hehe. Oh well next time we'll paly again cause this is the first time no vs Arash in single 0_0!

Gus - Guuuuuuuuuusssss!!!! I think our team plan doesn't work man. You hit, and I kill. I'm too slow to be killing so u have to kill toooo. Nice teaming with you, and you got your revenge on crew but still...... I need to recharge yoru green jacket so u'll be unstoppable again. Nice seeing you Gus.

Helen - IT WASN'T MY FAULT! It was people taknig too lnog with their matches not me... I need to work on my button mashing skills so that I can beat you hehe. Too good

Jenny - Congratualtion on winning hold em. You are getting too good now!

Mike - I remember back then I never face you in single, and I ask you to paly afterward but it was no good. Now I play you in single every singel time, and I keep getting own. Haha so ironic but it's fun. The mroe I paly the mroe practice I have. Also you're liek blufferlicous or soemthing haha. Hope u enjoy the anime, and that stupid scorpion move haha. GET OVER HERE!!! Too good Mike

Ken - DO NOT BELEIVE WHAT THIS MAN SAYS! Champ Combo doesn't kill??? Did you forget the part where I did the Champ Combo, and CALLING IT OUT BEFORE IT WAS DONE? Killing Caotic, and many other people I play. Champ Combo is like get his with like Dynamic Entry or Suepr Kick or soemthing. It breaks your bone, and everything. Ken combo is jsut a sword slashing you. Doesn't even cut you!!! Ken combo is too weak. I think my friend might beat you in button mashing but I cant' say. We haven't paly mario party in a long tiem now. Also good job on ALMOST coming back up in poker hehe. Ken is too good.

Thank yo uevery1 for comnig, and maknig thsi even better. Also thank you to all the smasher who doanted for OC2. You gusy are awsome!

10+ Champ Combo in one day? That is just too crazy that even I don't believe it! Too freaking good haha. I hope there is mroe biweekly so I will see you all again. This is too much fun.

btw Fox is not Cheap! He's just really strong with his leg. Think about it. How strong do you have to be to run that fast AND carry that weight of his? Yep VERY STRONG LEGS! Unlike Marth who uses a sword. Not even his own strenght n_n

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Oh man, sounded like a fun one. I really hate missing these biweeklies. I wish i didn't have to work.

I need to show up again, cuz certain people like to believe that I'm overrated or that I am not that good. Like i haven't proven it at other biweeklies. People who have met me at the biweeklies don't have anything to do with this, because they already know im a good guy and i have skills to back up my reputation. But certain others don't seem to think i deserve the respect i get. I hate having to do this, but i have to prove certain people wrong, and holy ****, will i Ever.

Dodger

Smash Ace
I'm not being serious. It's just that HugS goes to so many tournaments, even out of state ones, and is so well known that it's hard for me to imagine people doubting his skill.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I don't mean to intrude and talk about our SD triweekly next week in this room (please don't ban me, MIKE!) but... are you guys going to the San Diego triweekly next week?

I suppose this is the only time where I will get to play in tourney setting. So I can't wait to see some (if not all) of you guys again!

Rodger Dodger, you gotta come. I promise you can beat me this weekend. If you don't come this week, my thumb will heal next week and I won't be able to promise that anymore ;) .

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
The Sweet N Savvy ThomaSexy will be back! This Saturday, I am buying a new car! Oh, and don't forget that my birthday is on the 17th. Hehe.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hugo?X!1 I'm the one that plays everyone is SoCal :p XD

sorry for no long list on shout outs :p I had a great time XD Hopefully we continue to have 30+ people with a lot of TV's ^_^ I'll be coming to more biweeklys, no saturday interruptions until this quarter ends anyways.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Okay. Forget what I said about getting a new car. I can't afford insurance ($300.00 a month? Are you kidding me? I pay $70.00 right now) So I guess I won't be seeing any of you for a while.

Charoo

Smash Champion
sephirothken said:
ok since everyone wants biweeklies to keep on happening then lets have them!

tournaments will end a lot quick and there would be more time for free play if people can bring extra cubes and TVS! thanks a lot i hope everyone can come...

---------------------new biweeklies for 2006-----------------------------------------------

1st biweekly- Feb 11

2nd biweekly- Feb 18(Due for the fact that the san berdadino tournament is on the 25th)

3rd biweekly- march 11

4th biweekly- march 25 (i dont know but mikes b-day is on march 27th, we'll see what we do, might be a special biweekly)

5th biweekly- April 8

6th biweekly- April 22

7th biweekly- May 6

8th biweekly- May 20

9th biweekly- June 3

10th biweekly- June17

ok that should be enough biweeklies to plan for, I'm planning to Host the OC2 and i want socal to do well.

Biweeklies are supposed to start at 12pm (noon) if you are late I can try my best to postpone for 30 minutes because i know how bad traffic is. Biweeklies tend to end around 5-7pm depending on how many Tv's we have.

more dates will be posted as the weeks go on~

it will be hosted at my house

8791 Natoma Ave
Westminster Ca 92683

$5 for singles and $5 a person for teams

hope all you socalers are happy

update
---------------
btw, these bi weeklies are only for so cal players to train so cal players. These are made to just train our area, but im sorry to say its not meant for outside competition. Its only for our area.

just in case no one check otu the first post

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
it's cool that there are more biweeklies, but i have to start working again, so i wont be able to make it to many, and i am squish and azn lep's ride, so they wont make it to many either.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
The Krogodile said:
it's cool that there are more biweeklies, but i have to start working again, so i wont be able to make it to many, and i am squish and azn lep's ride, so they wont make it to many either.

NOooo Krogidile, we will indeed miss you :(

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
Aw, sounds like I missed some good times. Too bad I couldn't make it. I was at the Anime LA convention. It was fun. There was a game room, and I placed third in the Smash tournament there. Although I admit, there were few competitive players. Still, I'm proud of myself.

I'm looking forward to the next biweekly, whenever it happens, if only to challenge Arash to pokemon again.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Dark_Fire can't...yet again... :urg:

I thought maybe if I jinxed myself on my last and very sarcastic post, that perhaps I would indeed be able to come. Guess not... :(

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
random post X_X Was looking at some of my thread subcriptions and found this ^_^ :laugh:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=25839

Bi-Weekly #1, before I was in the Elite 4 (at the time :p ) And CodyCodes post there X_X (he used to be in the elite 4) (and for those wondering, the other elite at the time was "Lips"? forgot his real name :( ) blah blah randomness see you guys next week XD

edit- more randomness :p

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=30800

The tourney where soon after Arash joined us and we became the elite 5. Arash beat me, pedro and mike X_X monster

manacloud1

Smash Champion
im glad those events happen

if those events didnt happen we wouldnt have met a such a good person as arash and a friend =D. Now since of bi weeklies i have made more friends such as champ as well, and caotic, its too good =D. Not to forget all the smashers who go to our bi weeklies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Awwww, I <3 the Hoangs. California wouldn't be nearly as cool without them ^____^

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going hom next weekend. So that means I most like will be able to come to the biweekly. I don't think I can stay for long though, but we'll see.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
i think

well for the most part we have been really nice on giving people back their funds if they do not enter both tournies. Our policy has always been join both. So now im going to give a better option lets say you come and cannot finish singles and u must leave in advance. Instead of giving back your money im going to contribute that to the oc 2. So this policy is now in effect. So i hope everyones knows. Right now i am focused on collecting money, if anyone has a problem just give me your name and tell me who u are.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
About OC2, FC6 is gonna be on July 13-15, 2006, a month before OC2. They also mentioned regional crews again, so what's gonna happen? Having 2 regional crews in 2 tournies a month ain't gonna happen.... >_>"

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

regional crews at fc this year will be crap. Ken isnt even going. This year if oc2 happens we will have the entire world of smashers at our fingertips. Right now we have 8 japanese players and europeans including the canadians.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Woh, already have international players. I'm impressed, looks like this is really gonna happen. You should start putting up something for donations (maybe paypal related or something)

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Howdy guys, should start up a thread as soon as it's possible coz things like SAVII are getting attention MAX from people I want to come to OC2 more.
I'll be coming to OC2 unless something crazy like a lightning bolt or meteorite owns me - so count me in if you have a list or something :)

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Come on people help support OC2.

Hey Mike, how about making a banner so we can put it as our sigs for OC2, but that would have to wait until you guys find a place i guess.

Make some donations people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom