• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i think it's time to use my secret weapon at this biweekly since so many good people is going

1. white doc?
2. blue link?
3. purple ganon?

which1 will it be???

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Actually I don't know how DEEP it will be, i have to be somewhere here in SD from 2-4 so things don't really look good for me making this one. But next one :)

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Hey

just wanted to know about OC2 too. The sooner i have info, the greater chance that the japanese people will come. Im not sure if 8 people is coming. I know that at least 4 people are interested in coming. but ya if i have info about the tourney i can spread the word to more japanese people so they can plan their trip.

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
manacloud1 said:
well for the most part we have been really nice on giving people back their funds if they do not enter both tournies.

For which I am grateful. I'll keep your new policy in mind next time.

About OC2, where can I get some info on it? Is it gonna be around here?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Winchester is about 20,000 miles away from Perris.

What you need to do is go to LAX and catch a flight to England.

*EDIT* However, if you want to go to Ken's Biweekly, go to Westminster LOL it's a bit closer than LA from where you are (an hour drive, maybe a bit more).

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mike I'll make sure to bring the Gamecube next time since Ultra Luigi keeps forgetting it... Also I guess I could donate a couple of bucks for the OC2 but it won't be much.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

a couple of bucks goes a long way. Im only going to accept dollars though, none of that 50 cent stuff its just way too much to handle. I mean donations are donations its up to so cal to contribute enough money so this thing gets going. Right now we are trying with our best efforts to make it work. So helping us out would make this thing happen faster.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Meeeee! :) I <3 biweekly. Much better than triweekly...

LOL, jk AzN_Lep. I heart both dearly. ^____^

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
if it's this saturday, i highly doubt our arrival. im looking at the saturday schedule and it says, "NO SUCKA" ill see if i can get my coworker, jesus, to cover for me. but there are only 4 people in service deli, so it'll be hard to get a cover person, cause jesus will probally already be working saturday night.

AWE_Adam

Smash Rookie
Bozeman, MT (And Los Angeles, CA on occasion!)
Pizza Fundraiser

Alright, so as an effort to provide some additional fundraising for OC2, for all the bi-weekly's I attend, I will offer pizza for $1.50 a slice, or a combo of $3 of two slices and a cup of soda. This is just a fund-rasier to help the OC2!

I will be there on February 11, so look forward to plenty of food! What kinds of pizza do you smashers favor the most? The people who let me know what they want are more likely to get what they want!

--Adam

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
What an excellent idea. I'm usually the first to moan due to hunger in biweeklies, lol. I'm a baby.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
in addition

in addition to the pizza fund raiser i want to add all food and drinks must be thrown in the trash and also food is not allowed in my room or the game room just in the kitchen where the table is. If i catch people with food in any area restricted even the bath room. I will give them a warning and if its a second offense just to piss me off ill take action and im dead serious. After the coke spill incident and the nasty coffee spill i had to take these measures. Other than that lets have a fun bi weekly. As for water issues, if you are going to ask for water, we will hand out tap water for people, if u want drinking water that we fork out our own money to buy we will charge 50 cents a cup and it will go towards the oc 2 fund raiser. If you think we are stingy because of these reasons we arent being harsh its because we want oc 2 to happen we need donations and stuff. Plus with last times free water handling people used up all the paper cups and left them all over the house for us to clean up, i wont mention names etc, but it wasnt that nice. I am still happy with how people who have kept things in check and followed rules have been and i am greatful.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Not sure if im going to be able to make it. Its more of a 50/50 chance.

Normal crews wasnt bad, but random isnt bad either.

AWE Adam- At least get one with pineapple, or bacon.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Hi guys, Dutch smash player here :p
I will probably be going to the E3, so I might come to this on May 6th. Are these tourney's close to LA? :)

EDIT:Just read this:
update
---------------
btw, these bi weeklies are only for so cal players to train so cal players. These are made to just train our area, but im sorry to say its not meant for outside competition. Its only for our area.
Can't you make an exception for a foreigner? (that is IF i can come)

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
CAOTIC said:
What an excellent idea. I'm usually the first to moan due to hunger in biweeklies, lol. I'm a baby.
Your mother is usually the first to moan due to me in bed...

HAHAHA jp.

Can't wait to make team "Hai Thang Viet Nam" happen at this coming biweekly.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Jeffz0r said:
Hi guys, Dutch smash player here :p
I will probably be going to the E3, so I might come to this on May 6th. Are these tourney's close to LA? :)

EDIT:Just read this:

Can't you make an exception for a foreigner? (that is IF i can come)
we'll see what's up PM me about details as the date gets near.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Can you give me your msn, that talks a little easier :)

... Better yet, just add me: jeffreyhenraat@hotmail.com

If anyone can house us (there's 6 of us), please add me. Whoever houses us, gets a free ticket to E3 :D
This is a press ticket, so no queues and you can enter 2 hours earlier :D

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jeffzor, if you will be staying anywhere near E3, you can smash at my place and I can take you to a biweekly. I will also probably be attending E3 if smash is there XD and I live like 5-10 minutes from the LA Convention Center (where its held).

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
I'll be going this Saturday. Me and Young Link wouldn't miss it.

As for donations,that's tough. In the unlikely event that I win any money in the tournament, I'll definitely give a generous contribution.

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
sephirothken said:
what do you guys like better? real crews or random crews? we'll do whatever people agree too
Well last time we did real crews but never got the chance to do random... I think both would be good ^_^

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Ryuujin said:
Well last time we did real crews but never got the chance to do random... I think both would be good ^_^
+2 Ditto

There's a chance I'll be able to come to the upcoming biweekly, actually. I think I've improved, so hopefully I'll do well ^_^!!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I gotta pull out of this Saturday now - I didn't know I had to study in America... Fark.

Team Hai Thang Viet Nam can't go ahead now... oh so sad

Oh - I also have a date on a cruise Saturday night.... not so sad I guess LOL

Dodger

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it to this biweekly either. I'm really bummed too 'cause it sounds like there will be a lot of excellent players there.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go on the 18th though.

Addricted

Smash Rookie
Dodger said:
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it to this biweekly either. I'm really bummed too 'cause it sounds like there will be a lot of excellent players there.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go on the 18th though.
No more pink punch kirby spikes? :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
And now San Bernadino is also on the 18th. Geeezzzz.... I'm considering making my triweeklies Sundays, to avoid conflict.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Those OC2 banners look great. Too bad i lack the experience to make my own. My banners look like **** lol.

No kirby action. :(

Other people not coming also. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom