• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* I'm not gonna make it. I woke up too late and its just difficult for me to get there. I invited some new people to come to the tournament, and I was hoping to see them. Sorry I couldn't make it, guys.

Also, I have to admit, I'm not in a place I want to be yet when it comes to my skill level. I'll practice and get better and absolutely will not miss the next tourney.

And I really wanted to play Arash in pokemon too. If its cool with you, Arash, we could always play another day. Message me if you are available to play another day.

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
instead of going, the krogodile stayed home and worked out and went to work. oh, and for now on im referring to the krogodile's self in the third person

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
congratualtions to nealdt for getting the 1000th post of this thread. on a side note, do you think that you guys could post results from this biweekly? i couldn't go but i wanna see how every is stacking up. Oh sh8t everyone is bringing their combos out. o.O Edrees combo and Pha Combo 2.0. Pha Combo = top teir, wish we got that on camera, it was like BAM roflcopterpwned :laugh:.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
hahahaha....that was the funnest biweekly ever. or well, it would have been funner if we did random crews, but let's do it next time!!! ^_^_^__^_^_^__^_^

Oscar, i admit that you did kill my marth...but it wasn't my marth that took out trevyn's falco in crews...>:D

champ - your being personally trained by ken! well, i'm going to figure something out...and catch up with you ^_^

tavo - i believe this coming weekend is president's dad weekend, aka 4 days, so im reserving you for for friday =)=)!!!! if not friday then monday. if not monday, then next thursday. your ocming whther you like it or not XD!!!!!

wolf - i'm becoming a bit of a monster, huh? scared you with my 1 stock lead in singles, didn't I? hahaha...gj man, your frikkin good XD

edit: everyone else, it was really fun ^_^!!!!!!!!! can't wait to meet caotic next time, i keep hearing about the greatness of his aussie accent...lol

manacloud1

Smash Champion
great bi weekly

hey first off i would like to personally say thanks to adam. Hes been like the coolest guy at the bi weekly not because he donates money but he has a nice personality. In addition he seems to be the only one helping us out to make the oc 2 possible. I mean we try to get so cals help but if so cal doesnt help what does that reflect on the rest of you. Im not trying to suck money out of everyone im just asking for small contributions. As for the tournment today great turn out also wolf too bad u didnt get to hang out with us maybe next time. As for now here are the results =D. Oh yeah i didnt post singles or double results because its just a bi weekly but i know most of u are interested in crew results.

so cal elite 5 - we are down by one against super friends
super friends - are up two against deep so cal
deep so cal - down by 3 against super friends and one by elite 5

if i got this wrong correct me. See you all at the next bi weekly guys good ****. :chuckle: oh yeah gus u did great.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (edit- gah, mike posted :p )
yes for random crews next time XD

The 8 player mario kart was awesome XD and OMG on Gabe's Yoshi going super saiyan on Ken's Marth X___________X (2 stock win)

Had a great time :p hope everyone can make it next time XD (no roger, edreese, inks, chaotic, team international, thomas sexy, green shirt ganon lol etc. )

Chuck Norris

Smash Rookie
Anyone remember the kid in the jacket playing fox. Name is Austin.

Thats me. I decided to make an account. I had lots of fun tonight. You guys are waaaayyyyyy good, especially tavo. That C Falcon was crazy.

Gabe: your yoshi was amazing.

Hugs: your samus amazes me

Also, to ken and mike: thanks for being such great hosts.

The King

Smash Ace
"so cal elite 5 - we are down by one against super friends
super friends - are up two against deep so cal
deep so cal - down by 3 against super friends and one by elite 5"

Sooo....who actually won crew battles this time? Its just that this method of posting results is kinda...vague at best. So Superfriends ended up winning, or what? plz specify, thanks.

King Out

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
awesome biweekly ! :)

this is helen :) so i guess everyone wants the real and full results .. here it is ! ..

Singles

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=singlesbracket4bv.jpg

1 KEN
2 MANA
3 wolf
4 GUS
5 CHAMP
5 HUGO
7 TYR
7 TREVYN
9 DarkFire
9 ARASH
9 Gabe
9 CORE
13 Adam
13 ULTRA LUIGI
13 AZEEM
13 KHOA
17 HELEN :laugh:
17 Chaz
17 Levin
17 PANDA
17 Simone
17 HNR
17 NORMAN
17 JUSTIN
25 Rave
25 Austin
25 Hirsine
25 DARK NEJI
25 MIGUEL
25 JILL

Doubles

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doublesbracket0yv.jpg

1 SLASHING FLAMINGOS - ken & mana
2 BFF - hugs & azeem
3 APA - gabe & wolf
4 SC ELITES
5 Team Life
5 DEEPSOCAL
7 TEAM NAZN
7 AIA
9 Encinties
9 C&C
9 HelenFire
9 THE TEAM
13 UNIMPRESSIVE
13 TEAM ZELDA
13 DannyBOY

Crews

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crewsbracket0of.jpg

1 superfriends
2 elite 5
3 Deep socal
4 pink punch
5 darkfire
5 VC green gos
7 encinitas

Some shoutouts !

ken - voy la comida :( no, no desayuno :cry:
champ - bust a grooveeeee
arash - :p
Adam - youre such a nice and cool guy ! come to more biweeklies =] be sure to keep your money in a safe place .. putting it in your open pocket isnt very secure :dizzy:
azeem - :p
PANDAAAA - PANDAA !! STOP DRAWING THOSE NASTY THINGS ! i knew it was you ! haha .. its been a long time .. too long ..
hirsine - i cant believe you drew such things ! :ohwell:
superfriends - GOOD JOB ON SHOWING UP ON TIME !! :laugh: good stuff taking crews

everyone else .. GREAT BIWEEKLY !! i hoped everyone had a fun and enjoyable day :)

see you all next weekend.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Whoa pretty busy, are there always that many people? If so, I'm getting more impatient to get there then I already am :D
May 6th is the date for me people, please be there and slaughter me :p

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Time for shoutouts!

Mario Kart Action was awesome. 8 player whooooooooo!

Ken and Mike-ill contact the guys that i told you about so you guys can talk to them about the OC2 area.

Arash-Jiggs beats Luigi see. Where were my missfires. :mad:

Darkfire- Oh yeah i took your dollar lol. **** tips got me bad, but it was fun.

Tavo-Michaelangelo emblem lol. Great MKDS races we had.

Wolf-It was so close it hurt on the inside. FD got me bad though, great match. Congrats on 3rd.

Hirshine-We need to team up for teams man, i never have a partner so if you ever need one just let me know. Good matches btw.

Panda-The return of Panda, good matches we had and great job during crews against deep socal.

Champ-Ultra Luigi Combo!, you still beat me though. Everyone was staring at me like wtf. :laugh: Your doc aint got nothing on my Lui but your fox :(

Azeem-Fun matches man, funny how you would always quit when you lose. Thanks for some matches.

Levin-Had to quit our match, but well get another chance next time.

Gabe-Your yoshi has improved so much since last time we had a match, i was shocked actually.

Hugs-only got to take out your 1 stock in crews, i was hoping we could have a match but oh well, maybe some other time.

Adam-Revenge of DK! Good MKDS races and thanks for the pizza.

The Falco player that i forgot his name-nice talking to you, we need to finish that match we started.

To anyone else i forgot to mention, great times.

Ultra Luigi makes it to 2 biweeklies in a row! Will he be able to make it to the next one?

PandaX

Smash Lord
OMG <3 :laugh: What's up everyone!

It felt too **** good to be there. Funniest thing was when I knocked on the door and ken said "are you here for the biweekly? You're pretty early but.... Panda?"

People got sick good at smash since I've been gone. 1 1/2 years have past so I'd figure that's what would happen.

Ultraluigi - I need practice against a luigi player. You schooled me too **** badly lol.

Ken, Mike, Tavo, Helen, Jenny, Arash - So great to see you guys again.

Honestly guys I should have gone with you after the biweekly. When I went to go drinking, the turn out became horrible. Lesson learned, don't drink with people you THINK you know and haven't really known them for all that long.

Oh man the biweekly was fun and no ken I didn't draw the dirty pictures.... at first.

The one who started it was Adam's friend Simone :p

I'll definately be showing up to all biweeklys I can make it to. I need more practice and I <3 the smash community.

AIM name: Pandamasterx4

I need some practice so let me know yah?

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
OMG I can't believe I got 25th place O_o

I didn't beat anyone in single's I guess I was having a bad day... Hey atleast I did good in team's and crew's ^_~

Ken - You have such a crazy Captain Falcon I've never seen so many combo's O_O

Wolf - **** you have a really good Peach,Hopefully I learn a couple of things by watching your matches ^_^

Arash/Gus - Very awesome Jigglypuff and Sheik I got murdered in teams xD

Hugo - WOW you 4 stocked me in crew's that was crazy... Nice match.

Gabe - Holy **** you have the best Yoshi ever,I saw your match VS Ken that was awesome >=D

Adam - I got killed by your Peach but I'll get you next time ^______^

Ultra Luigi - You need do die sometime... J/K ._.

Azeem - OMG I almost had you in crew's I can't believe I lost... Too bad my Peach didn't beat your Samus,Well I'll be looking forward to having another match with you <(^.^)>

Hirsine - Nice match in teams too bad I lost >_>

As for all you MKDS players nice races I really enjoyed that.

Well for anyone else I didn't mention,Great Biweekly :chuckle:

Ravman

Smash Rookie
TY for hosting the Bi-Weekly i had alot of fun playing matches with all you guys. I'll be sure to make it to the next one.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
AzN_Lep said:
congratualtions to nealdt for getting the 1000th post of this thread.
I win at life. This is also a sign that Champ Combo > Ken Combo. Sorry Ken, but you can't argue with the 1000th Post God.

Charoo

Smash Champion
good job every1! Every1 is jsut really good now that I don't know what to say n_n

superfirends - great seeing u all again, and winnig crews! Too bad I didn't get to paly gabe though =(. Hugo r u sure that salt thing work? Wolf I don't think u can get 1st in poker hehe.

deepsocal - azeem and trevyn as crazy as always with their wierd combos haha. I hope u guys had fun, and have like a rematch or soemthing next time. Trevyn if u get 2nd or something next time I'll "buy" u a new controller. =)

elite 5- gus was a beast haha. Taking every1 left, and right but I guess his power ran out. I still need to beat u best of 5 grrrrrr!!! I was winning. Arash where were u??? Poker was wierd without u

adam - You are a very ncie person, and thanks for contributing the oc2 man! You're a great guy. Too bad I didn't get to play u.

hOANG - mortal kombat 2 is like crazy haha. Also darwin dark is the funniest name ever. U can't do those random bluffs anymore cause people just call u everytime now! Thanks for winning my money back in poker haha! Bust a groove 2 is too colorful for ken, and what is thsi cracker jack??? Craziest punch ever! That dome was perfect.. hope it works out. Helen won poker so good for u! U too Jenny with ur poker channel haha.

Every1 else - I hope every1 had fun, and have a great time. It's too bad that we couldn't have random crew. i didn't get to play darkfire, and oscar's ultra luigi was awsome. I'm glad I was being hti by it haha. I guess my doc combo don't work on floaters.

This is shroter than usual but I'm studying for physics, and yeah wish me luck haha.

I think ultraluigi need to fight my doc again but this time he'll be wearing brown and gray 0_0!

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
lol @ ultra luigi. come on man i never lost. clearly at the end of the game it said : "NO CONTEST " lol. good matches yeah, i cannot beat your luigi with anything but samus .. lol goes to show my fox and falcon are suxsies kids lmfao. youre a cool guy man nice meeting you.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
i got 7th in both singles and teams... i feel so proud of myself... and i beat arash so hard, it was like he forfeited. haha

Addricted

Smash Rookie
I had a blast as expected :) Hope I didn't offend anyone in crews though, gotta practice for OC2 haha

Tavo: I can't believe I finally got you once :) You gotta beat peaches!

Pandax: Kirby is too good! Freaking ganon counter can't handle it. You've gotta master rolling to beat kirby

Hirsine: Freaking ape with ganon. GJ infi stocking that crew first round. Shame we picked badly vs deep socal. We MIGHT have been able to beat them if we didn't get link ***** so bad :(

Azeem: Gotta rep Riverside! Don't let Hugo beat you in mirrors, just AWP him in the foot

Ultra Luigi: You need to perfect that freaking ulta luigi combo so you can teach it to me :) :) :) I'm going to go nuts every time you do it in a match now

Roger: You've gotta teach me to play kirby :( We need to go kirby/kirby in teams or something nuts like that

Ken/Mana: Thanks for hosting :) You guys are so awesome to host tournaments so all us little people can get better :) :)

Arash: Learn mewtwo so you can **** people and make them feel bad hahaha

Dodger

Smash Ace
So you wanna learn Kirby, huh Levin? Well I guess I can try and teach you, but I don't know how good of a teacher I'll be...

As for teams I think we're better off with you plsaying Peach. I mean think about it, on DL64 we'd be unstoppable! Obesity Wins!

Congrats on 4th in crews though.. who made up Pink Punch this time around?

Sounds like I missed a GREAT biweekly. I will try and be there next week guys. :-)

Addricted

Smash Rookie
sephirothken said:
mewtwo is bottom tier

bowser is higher than mewtwo

done
But bowser's too good! It's like cheating.

Roger: But 2x kirby is like spike madness! You can't stop it! Just imagine people trying to use ganon! What are they going to do? Can't Dsmash, can't wiz foot, can't grab, can't stop the kirby beats!

Arash

Smash Lord
what? you play that character?

i play EVERY character:)

i'm wayy too tired for the usual shoutouts, but the most memorable...

wolf - good stuff getting 3rd and beating us in teams

TYR and levin - mewtwo will have his revenge

ultraluigi - k fine, jiggs beats luigi... but i have a feeling it won't be the last misfire i see:)

adam - if my phone and aim aren't on smashboards, aim scorpioman12 and we'll play somtime

hoang family - unbelievable comin through and hosting every tournament

and champ - next time we play, i'm going all in against you and beating you, no jonez

Zarelid

Smash Lord
what a greeeeat bi weekly I had MAD fun

gus you needa come ot more bi weeklies por favor, you DOMINATED!

gabe-wtf yoshis not suppposed to do that ****.

hoang family-had lotsaaaa fun mike i'll have your tacos next bi i go to for sure, Ken lol ken combos are amazing

panadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-long time no see bro! come more often

everyone else had lotsa fuuunz

PandaX

Smash Lord
lol When Gus starts speaking spanish, its like he reached his limit break. I'll be going to every biweekly, I don't plan to miss out on any. Plus, I'm gonna be looking for people to smash with on the weeks that there are no biweeklys. If anyone is interested in the 909 or 626 hell, even the 951, let me know.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Tavo_7 said:
making sure that theres one this saturday correct?!? XD

and me speaking spanish, yes it only happens once its decided ;)
yes Gus! this is the last week before you me and mike can train for MLG NY. We got to Represent WC especially in that Crew Battle tournament WC vs EC

Elite 5 let's set it up!!

PandaX

Smash Lord
Yo luigi, you gonna be at this weeks biweekly?

Guys, I'm looking foward to hear the good word when you return from new york.

AWE_Adam

Smash Rookie
Bozeman, MT (And Los Angeles, CA on occasion!)
Hey everyone-- . Just wanted to let you know that I had a great time at the bi-weekly!

Everyone seemed on top of their game! That's good, we're all keeping each other working hard to get even better. I've got lots of training ahead of me, so let's see how I do at the next bi-weekly!

Thanks to everyone who bought pizza! It makes a big difference to be able to eat, because we get there before lunch time and stay past dinner! Next time, I'll be sure to bring plates and napkins! If you like a particular kind of pizza or soda, just let me know so I can order it.

Also, I had a good time with MKDS too! I just wish I could've played more, I seemed to keep having matches come up.

Anyway, I know the OC2 will be crazy awesome . . . after Mana was told me all about it, I could see that it is something worth putting efforts towards. I want to give it as much support as I can! I just hope that everyone else here in So Cal can pitch in even just a little bit! Ken and Mana deserve as much support as we can muster because they are giving us the awesome chance to play all the best smashers in the world in our home state! This is a wonderful opportunity, and every bit of assistance that we can put forth is definitely worth it.

I'm not sure if I can make it to the 18th, but the next bi-weekly i'll definitely try to be there!
Thanks again everyone, the community of players we have at bi-weeklies make everything so much fun!

--Adam

oh, and helen-- don't ever worry about asking me for pizza ;-) I'll try to hang out afterwards next time too.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Aw, i didnt realize the next biweekly is this sat.

I cant pull my three in a row guys, i dont have a car to get there since my mom needs it.

This really sucks.

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
Well you did forget to say that their may be a chance for us to go It's not always gonna be a no,I guess it just depends on our parents... My dad never has a problem with it so I'll just ask him again :)

I really want to go to this next Biweekly since I always have so much fun :chuckle:

Right now It's too soon to know if UltraLuigi and I get to go... So we will let you guys know around thursday or friday,That way I can have some time to talk to my parents about it.

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
well, this is one of the few saturdays where i dont have work, and there just so happens to be a conviently placed biweekly. sounds like a trap to me. im on to you helen.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Oh nooooooo You're gonna be exposed to the pictochat horrors that I was so blandly accused of by Helen :ohwell:

I really wanna pictochat now :chuckle:

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
OK guys, Me and Mike will talk about housing/ TV/ gamecube issues for the OC at the biweekly! i hope everyone can come it's very important..... we will need everyones help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom