• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to give me a ride? I live in the san fernando valley in the 818 area code. If so, message me :chuckle: i would really appreciate it. If not, there will be another Superfriends no show :urg:

AlphaMetroid

Smash Apprentice
Straight said:
Anyone want to give me a ride? I live in the san fernando valley in the 818 area code. If so, message me :chuckle: i would really appreciate it. If not, there will be another Superfriends no show :urg:
Hey there Gabe, i'll be happy to give you guys a ride to the 21st biweekly, are you willing to put in for gas?. But im still not sure if im able to use the car on that day. But ya, ill be sure to tell you if were going or not. Plus we need a little extra help on Directions lol. .... i kind of forgot how to get there. lol

C0ME_bac_k-id

Smash Apprentice
i wish we could have biweeklys down here in Oz..if anyone has tips in how to organise smash sessions or tips on hosting it would be good to here from you....even about tourney proposals...

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
just to let everyone know!!

BIWEEklies are supposed to start at 12pm and end around 5-7pm depending on How many Tv's we have. I have 3 already so the more tv's people bring and cubes the sooner the tournament will end leaving more time for everyone else to either do friendlies or leave and do other things.

Charoo

Smash Champion
just to remind every1 that the two upcoming biweekly is back to back!!!

1/21/06

1/28/06

Hope every1 can make it, and maybe stay long enough for some texas fold I mean hold em?

I was confuse about the date so I jsut update myself and every1 too jsut in case.

Remember 1/21/06 AND 1/28/06

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's cuz Ken and I tossed it. We had you both where we wanted you. 58 chips is the magic number guaranteeing victory.

boou28

Smash Cadet
LA California. Silver Lake...Its around griffith p
help

i wont be able to make it to the biweekly on the 21st but maybe the one on the 28th. i need a ride tho, i live in griffith park (around glendale), area code (323). its about a 5-10 min drive from glendale. im willin to put up gas money and stuff so yeah if you could help me out id appreciate it greatly! my sn is SuperSaiyan28

TGD

Smash Cadet
So I found out I can make it on the 21st but at around 1:30 - it'd still be worth it to come right? (Just to make sure I don't miss out on much for being late).

Charoo

Smash Champion
u should come. It will be worth it for sure!

Also you guys are lucky Lui Kang isn't in Deadly Alliacne or else you'll be getting Lui Kang's Champ Combo everywhere

AlphaMetroid

Smash Apprentice
Yay, i can make it this saturday. Im planning on bringing a tv/cube... but i had a question.... should i bring the multiple connection cord? or do you guys have enough to connect all tvs and gamecubes?

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
AlphaMetroid said:
Yay, i can make it this saturday. Im planning on bringing a tv/cube... but i had a question.... should i bring the multiple connection cord? or do you guys have enough to connect all tvs and gamecubes?
yeah please bring multiple connection cords! it'll be real helpful

glad you could make it :D

PS: by the looks of it now, i think we might just have enough tv's for lots of free play and fun crew tournaments afterwards.

Thanks again for all who are helping bringing the extra TV's and Cubes. Because of you guys, the tournament will end sooner and run smoother.

Much appreciated~

SpellBreaker

Smash Rookie
hey i'm new to this, i never join ne sort of tournament b4, but planning to go here this saturday to c how good i can do. i can prolly bring a cube.

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
I'll be at tomorrow's tournament. I'm looking forward to taking on Arash in pokemon. I am officially calling him out. If he doesn't show, I'm considering it a forfeit. :p

AlphaMetroid

Smash Apprentice
sephirothken said:
yeah please bring multiple connection cords! it'll be real helpful

glad you could make it :D

PS: by the looks of it now, i think we might just have enough tv's for lots of free play and fun crew tournaments afterwards.

Thanks again for all who are helping bringing the extra TV's and Cubes. Because of you guys, the tournament will end sooner and run smoother.

Much appreciated~
aww man i feel so bad... because i know that just yesterday i posted that i was able to go... but at last minute something comes up. :urg: sorry man, i wont be able to go anymore..... ahhh! i hate it when this happens.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming!

I haven't been going online that much but I'll be there.

Mana posted.....
maybe we should have a mortal kombat deadly alliance tourney
I'm not good at 8-way fighting!

Texas Hold'em? I don't know how to play :embarrass

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Oh mangz…. That was too much fun! I can’t honestly remember when I’ve had this much fun with Smash before. Thanks to Ken and Mike for being super cool and friendly hosts! I've never liked Teams and Crews until now! =D Sorry if people couldn’t understand me - I’ll try to sound clearer next time =]

Ken – OH wow…I enjoyed talking to you a lot and getting served in Smash – how can anyone get sick of playing you, seriously? All those crazy Ken non-PAL combos… I’ll look into the venue search for OC2 and next time we meet hopefully I’d have found some options for ja. Shaz says if I abandon Australia he’s not coming to OC2… looks like I’ve got some obligations then… **** Shaz, lol - I wanna be part of WC. Thanks again mate, you made my day all the more awesome.

Mike – ahahahaha, you were so funny in the Crews, with the **** you came up with to encourage your members was too good! You’re an awesome host as well – thanks for everything. Makes SoCal all the more lovable, lol

Dodger - *_* I’ve never played a decent Kirby in like… my life (Australia doesn’t have many people). That was good ****. It was nice to meet you and I hope to catch ja ‘round.

Arash – It’s so good to play another Boozer pro, I’ll take your advice and play even more Boozer than usual – and a bit less Peach, hehe. What’s with this Boozer and Green Greens ****? Fox pwns and Boozer gets pwned by those stupid falling blocks, it looks sad. XD

Eddy – We got 3rd in teams, yay! With more practice you should be more solid, REALLY quickly. Eddikted-to-Chaos = too good!

Champ – I wanna play your Fox LOL! I reckon I could give you a run for your money (after I get some pointers from Edrees, =P) See ja soon. It’s good seeing you around too. Congratulations on pwning in crews, just don’t make a website about it… hahaha

Hirsine – Good to see you. I hope to get more matches in with you later.

Helen - =]

PeachFTW - Nice to see you showed up - I hope you got some good out of it. Hope you see you soon with your game raised another level ^_^.

Edrees - ^_^ Thanks for the ride. I’m getting to know you more and more now, and its hella cool, eh? Go Peach! hehe. Let’s start up a UCSD smash tourney!

HNR and TYR – Glad to see you guys showed up. I always mix up you guys, but the one with the Powerhouse Marth, good **** yo. You helped us win the last crew battle =]

Cats and dog – ZOMG TOP TIER!!!!111 ^_____^

Laters, SoCal. You folks rock! Can’t wait for the next one…. *drool*

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
meh somehow something always comes up so i havent been able to come lately. but odds are i will be at next weeks biweekly -.-. it seems like im missing out on actionnnn, but school is too crazy and i had to study this weekend...so yeah hopefully you guys do crews and all that good stuff at next biweekly too.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
yes, tyr, the power house marth. hahaha.

champ - you're a genius when it comes to fast food. haha.

Arash

Smash Lord
this was a pretty good weekend imo

ken - smash, hold'em, sushi making, there's nothing this guy can't do

mike - good matches in crews, i guess you're an arash counter:)

helenz - good stuff in hold'em, looks like pocket tens couldn't hold up

jenny - you're getting pretty good at hold'em, a few more games and you should be pro

compyfranko - looks like i have a new rival:) you can have title of pokemon master til our next battle!

caotic - lol here's to making bowser dittos more popular in the tournament setting

edrees - too good, wiping out 10 stocks in crews... good luck with your TV

champ - the man, the legend.... and yes apparently a fast food genius

tyr - dang dude, you owned in the last crew match lol... pretty good

hnr - that was so close, but don't worry, we'll get that helen next time

hirsine - i'm lucky you didn't go samus.. but don't worry i'm sure ganon will get better

crazy UCI kirby - one of these days, i'll learn ur name. but yeah, your kirby is as slick as ever

all the new people - dang, people must be pretty good all over socal

oh yes, i hear the next biweekly this saturday will be one to remember:)

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
That was friggen fun! :chuckle:

Champ-Wow. Champ combo makes you a Champ, Champ

Helen-We should of had Team Ken as our name :) I hope your Kinsky comes back

Compy Franko-Glad to have you come man :)

Ken & Mike- Thank you for another great Master Class(er, Tournament) and Crew Battles.
Let's have a low tier crew match instead of random picks.[Meaning our team gets all pichus and the other team gets all Peaches :dizzy: ]

Tyr: Heh, heh, I picked Marth and messed up :psycho: but next time I win! :p
See you next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom