• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN - BARWL! - Dec 6th - SSBO ಠ_ಠ: Part Deux - hosted by The Dew Crew

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Because of frat stuff, my roommate's lazyness, and party stuff, me and my roommate aren't going to be in our room Friday or Saturday night.

That being said, BunBun helped us out by housing Sveet and Mars instead.

Jiano and Soroush can fit with BunBun too.... but Kirkq is also offering housing fyi....
What's up guys?
Kel, are you coming?
If so, lemme play you in Barwwlll.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Ya, i had forgotten to mention how utterly sick i am. I've been up almost about 30+hrs and been in the bathroom for about 10hrs of it. HOPEFULLY this bs does not lead up into the tournament. If so, I might not come for the well being of the group.

Besides, I think I got my game back on with Falco. Anyways, hopefully I'm feeling better tomorrow so I can help out or what not.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I think red marth signifies aggressiveness(spelling). blue is defensive, white is a mix, green is clever, and black is homo *** "I grab and gimp" gay.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
i agree, hes got mad hops and arrogance... and a gun
being of the caucasoid race I find this somewhat offensive, I was going to say how he is constantly fighting against the white establishment(marth). Also he has a gun...and is kind of arrogant, and can jump high. Oh ****........:laugh:

kirkq

Smash Ace
hey guys change in ride and housing plans i need someone to pick me up at purdue memorial union on saturday at sometime
Voorhese I know this is a hard concept, but print off a map and walk. It's like a 15 minute walk.

I'm housing Jiano and Souroush it would seem, no one else beyond them. Also, reminder: hard tile floor, accommodate yourselves accordingly.

Tink

Smash Hero
whoa whoa whoa.....husbands white marth......illl takj any challenges with such a marth o_0.....whos gonna step up///

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Seeing as how this tourney is tomorrow, I will quickly run down a few key points for you all to consider.

1. If you need to be picked up from or dropped off at the Lafayette train station in any regard, make absolutely certain that either myself or KSO has been informed. I only say this because many of you have constantly been changing plans, and there has been a sudden apparent drop-off in the number of people that need to be picked up; the last thing that we want is for somebody to be stranded at the station.

2. Bring set-ups, if at all possible. We are currently looking at a conservative estimate of 42-45 entrants, assuming that the "Confirmed" list is entirely true. Any help in the set-up regard would be appreciated.

3. If you still need housing, make sure you get in contact with the appropriate person. If I recall, the following people have offered housing at large (although you must talk to them individually as I cannot fully speak for them, of course): Kirkq, DracoFox, darkNES386.

4. West Lafayette is on Eastern time; make sure to take this into account when making plans if your time zone differs. So at the time of this post, it is 8:53 AM here.

With all of that said, I hope to see all of you here tomorrow.

Kel

Smash Master
Yes, it's known that Falco is black:
He has a gun that he shoots sideways
He has the highest jump in the game
and his down B is 'bling-bling'.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
If people are going to be housing with me, there "NEEDS" to be someone/people who can drive us back and forth. And I'm only saying this cause I know that the head of the house WILL NOT let me borrow her car. Also I hope that you brought something to sleep on, or to keep you warm cause the only place I have room for people to sleep at is in the basement.

On another note, I can supply 1 complete set up. I just need a ride for that. So hopefully that won't be an issue.

PLEASE!!!! And I beg of this cause I have a problem with giving out my cell number over the forums. PLEASE PM me if you will need a place to crash at for tonight and/or Saturday. Those are the only days I will supply housing.

Top Bottom