• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN - BARWL! - Dec 6th - SSBO ಠ_ಠ: Part Deux - hosted by The Dew Crew

voorhese

Smash Master
I NEED HOUSING!, ill bring a setup/ tv, and stuff, but i need housing.... also no other monticello players are coming

kitsune try to get my other copy of melee

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
me and mars technically never talked about teaming, so i dont know if we are. that said, i am also open for teaming with anyone.

BIG C

Smash Master
ANTHONY/CUNNINGKITSUNE YOU ARE TEAMING WITH TINK I WILL RUN THE TEAMS TOURNAMENT FOR YOU. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER, YOU ARE TEAMING WITH TINK!!!!!!!!!!a or else we totally aren't coming even though tink froo'd out and didn't tell his bro about it yet so we still might not be able to go anyway.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I see people dropping out. A lot of people are still coming right? Last time we thought it would be decently big and it turned out to have 11 people

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
oh i forgot to mention, im bringing a full setup (tv, wii, power strip, extention cord) and the TV is really good and big.

bigc and tink better come or else ill have to track you down and ****.

BIG C

Smash Master
well tink talked to his bro and we can totally go but tink doesn't wanna go without a top notch partner. so cunning reply to your having no choice in the matter.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Alright you guys, I'm really sorry but I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.

Cosmo-I'm really sorry. I hope you can find a good partner and **** singles. We'll try to team another time maybe

Quaz-Apples isn't coming either. Maybe you and cosmo could team

soap

Smash Hero
Alright you guys, I'm really sorry but I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.

Cosmo-I'm really sorry. I hope you can find a good partner and **** singles. We'll try to team another time maybe

Quaz-Apples isn't coming either. Maybe you and cosmo could team
****, i just decided that i really wanna come

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
big c i heard you were johning out, im glad your coming its been a while man...i keep thinking about rofls at smashing grounds LOL lets see:

one armed dad vs crazy sunglass kid
prize money lost(stolen?)

and you destroyed me in that iron man MM, rm????? 1 dollar or some crap like that

BIG C

Smash Master
big c i heard you were johning out, im glad your coming its been a while man...i keep thinking about rofls at smashing grounds LOL lets see:

one armed dad vs crazy sunglass kid
prize money lost(stolen?)

and you destroyed me in that iron man MM, rm????? 1 dollar or some crap like that
i'll do a one dollar rematch for that iron man, beuhler. but now i gotta go look up the rules for it.

iron man rules update

5 characters per player
4 stock per character
8 min time
neutrals: the 6 or w/e
counters: normal

list your 5 characters, must specify your first character and that's it
loser gets to counterpick stage and character out of the listed 5.
winner sd's at beginning to return to their leftover stock.

GEORGE do you wanna do the normal neutrals minus like FoD and Dream Land or something?

Zjiin

Smash Master
big c maybeee

soapppp whats going on how you gettin there

yo guys, i got like, the best DI in the united states........ u should team w me

-cosmo

soap

Smash Hero
ill prolly just drive myself now, i didnt realize how much i wanted to go until 4% said we werent going.

its not too late to change your mind canal fulton

Top Bottom