• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're having a big challenge from the Fox boards

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
5 pm then? also, jmex will not be attending due to lack of wii, so we'll have a replacement for him
so then we're starting at 7 for me right? just making sure

what chat room on allisbrawl?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yep tournament chat 1 at these times:

5pm PST
6pm MST
7pm CST
8pm EST

Hopefully we can finish this thing in 2 hours, and finally get the numbers of this macthup. Thank you for moving the times, and good luck to everyone!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'm eating dinner with my family tonight but I should be able to be back by 8 pm EST.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i **** irl, but i don't play online. However,if ya'll need a replacement come the time of the tournament.
Just AIM me: TheCyphus

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
I would be willing to play if you need a spare. AIM is Gharri1 if you want to contact me.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ Monkey was the only fox that went positive? Thats cause he had a little monkey in him ;)

I really wanted to be a part of this, but i had no idea it was yesterday. Good to hear DK *****, not that i had any doubts. Hope my slight input helped Bigfoot.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so yeah im really liking DK, i used him for the first time in an actual tourney yesterday, he was my secondary along with fox, i got to **** a couple G&W's and bowser lol, DK is too good.

Top Bottom