• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're having a big challenge from the Fox boards

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
^ over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

couldn't resist

Good Job, I see wat u ded thur.

Anyways, DK is my main and I'm really **** good with him. I'm also used to using him online too, as well as use to using and fighting Fox.

So, here's my offer if we end up doing this and you guys want to see if I'm confident. You can check out my vids on Youtube but they're really old.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
oh ****, ttt will have an actual africa punch

btw, ripple, tx3 fate is back, i forgot about him, he's back on AiB though

kalm, we're kinda getting mobbed by all the dks for signups, hoenstly, we have to see how many foxes we can get, cause we got me, ripple, and jmex (champ training too good) in for sure, and then like 200 poeple in line, so your competiting for the top spot with rag, cbk, i1337, and everyone else

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Yeah I didn't think there would be that many because I haven't seen but like you three DK mains on this whole board(that have any rep). If you want me to fight one of you three in a few matches to see if I'm good enough then that's cool.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
where all all the Foxs though, its only been like 4 willing to play XD. maybe cause online can turn fox into a furry sandbag its causing fear lol.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
post info in RapeApe please just post important info like when time/date, who Players on both sides/ and other basic info.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
**** CBK loves triple posting.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
the only Foxs who are currently willing to participating is:

lightning93
neverknowsbest
Gantrain05
mdmfromdaridge
Myself
Switch
M@v
xIblisx
Toronto Joe
Veggi* (if have router by the time)
shadowlink84*
Marsulas
ok heres the results from my thread on gather foxs, even Moar update lol. and DKs can we get a compiled list from you guys so i can put it on the Fox boards in my thread?

ps i know i double posted, please don't be mad XD

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
10 dollars says the Fox boards lose and blame it on Wifi.
now now, not everyone gets to have Wifi advantages mr Ganon player.

anywa on topic: im not good at coordinating things, so can someone else like make a bracket or something.

maybe we could use the Foxforce chatbox for that day, what do you think Light?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
The Fox Force is always open to visitors, sure, if that could help it's free to use. I'll have to update the background image however. And if we lose we won't blame it on wi-fi, I'm sure we would get over it. (Or find some other way to ease the pain.)

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
ok, it's looking like

Bigfoot
Ripple
Ook
Jmex
Ragnorok

vs

the foxes choice between

lightning93
neverknowsbest
Gantrain05
mdmfromdaridge
jigglyzelda
Switch
M@v
xIblisx
Toronto Joe
Veggi* (if have router by the time)
shadowlink84*
Marsulas

pick your 5, I can set it up on AiB, and get a hold of a tournament chat, I suggest your guys get accounts there.

I'll run it, hopefully ripple recovers by then, if not i1337/CBK are looking like the subs ATM

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I can always help run it, I have an AIB profile already. Same name. I really want to fight and I was nearly tied with BigFoot, but I'm a bit out of practice atm, but if you guys choose me I can train really hard. I also play a bit of DK myself so I have some understanding of their counter moves and approaches and how they should apply them accordingly.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
**** they got alot of foxes on there roster, i wonder how many of them are actually good.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i vote Light. and i was hoping monkey would sign up, but he didn't. anywho i guess i'll go see which Foxs are voting on whos going for now.
*goes to make topic in Fox boards*

Veggi

Smash Champion
I have wifi now, so any of the Fox's want to play around to see who might do the best against the DK's I'll play. I main DK as well so if my Fox isn't cut out for it, you all could try beating up my DK.

Any thoughts?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i can play you say tommorw Veggi seeing as newyears is too busy for me to have lag cakes with you today lol. and thats great that you got your WiFi back.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Alright good, I can't get on the Peach chatroom thing because I'm on my cellphone so PM me when you want to play. I also thought I posted my last comment on the Fox boards, lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i play a very good fox, in person anyways, online, not so much. its alot easier to play mindgames when theres no latency problems lol. i cant do that online, i always end up running into an Ftilt or somethin.

crifer

Smash Lord
u have to watch out for iblis, lightening, neverknowsbest, mav and marsulas,
I thnik they know what they are talking about...
It would be great if someone could record some matches!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol yeah we have a lot of good players. Poor Iblis couldn't get past my defense though, although I'm sure he's much better know. I make fun of him too much, but his confusion can be so priceless sometimes.

Anyways, there is a Fox thread already in operation choosing our players, I'm sure some of the DK's could suggest input, but I think it's really our choice who will fight, much as it was yours.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
thats why i made the choosing thread in the Fox boards lol. and Light you meanie picking on Iblis lol jk.

the DKs can swing by and look at it, maybe make some suggestions though.

Edit:
we're almost done voting on our Foxs cause we have to do a tie breaker.

currently its:

KheldarVII
Lightning93
A6M Zero
Toronto Joe

and a tie between marsulas and neverknowsbest

Top Bottom