• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're having a big challenge from the Fox boards

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
But everybody hates the Fox boards.......
now don't be so mean, the Fox boards aren't bad at all were very nice there.

sunday jan. 4th sound good?
also, ripple and me are in this for sure. not only are we the best around and nothings gonna ever keep us down, but we've also been around the dk board longest, seniority card *****es.
jmex/i1337/ook if they know the matchup, because i know they're good in dittos, but i'm not sure how they do vs other peoples
cbk/other if they play well online
that day sound ok to me, and gives me somt time to work on my Fox online a bit more.

for the foxes, it looks like light and jigglyzelda, who else?
Gantrain05 and maybe Zhamy too. and i guess well ask around the other Foxs.

btw, is it ok if we do the first round on smashville? because the fox players i've played online like to "random" fd, and the dk players like to "random" battlefield/lylat, so smashville seems like the compromise
thats fine with me, personally i like smashville over FD anyday. im starting to hate FD cause i seem to be playing people on it all the time.

Veggi

Smash Champion
If we are doing this after New Years I will be able to play because I'm getting a new router for Christmas. : )

I main both Fox and DK so I could possibly play wither side. I have more online experience with DK and I've only posted videos of my DK, however the DK side seems full of people. I'm really not sure which side I'd have the best chance of getting on.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the 4th eh, IDK its the day after my birthday. I'll make plans around that weekend so I can do this

ook

Smash Lord
^ rag's in if he does well online

i1337, ook, and jmex, do you know the fox matchup?
yeah, I think I'm learnin the matchup pretty well. now that I've stopped walking under them and getting dair'd :dizzy:

I just beat a few foxes on the AiB ladder (monkeyx4 - who's ranked #12 [and who's beaten bigfoot :p], dazed_and_confused who's 37th [i1337 also beat him], and maybe another one I don't remember)

So I think so

and the 4th sounds good I guess, but why can't we do it sooner? D:

edit: also
also, ripple and me are in this for sure. not only are we the best around and nothings gonna ever keep us down, but we've also been around the dk board longest, seniority card *****es.
Your first post on the DK forum was on March 23rd. Mine was March 30th.
Dang... seniority card by one week :( lol

Buuuuuuuuut I've been alive longer than both you and Ripple.
Age seniority card, lol :cool:

EDIT2: OH **** 200th POST :chuckle::):chuckle::bee::laugh::dizzy::p:bee:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Dang monkeyx4 played that much? You guys should let ook in I've trained my Fox with monkeyx4, can't believe he lost... wait, yeah I can. Monkey has those days.

Jan 4 sounds awesome. Unless somehow I get stuck with some plans.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Well that's one thing we agree on, that Fox is a sexy beast. ;)
im pretty sure we agree on more, too bad we never seem that way lol.

Dang monkeyx4 played that much? You guys should let ook in I've trained my Fox with monkeyx4, can't believe he lost... wait, yeah I can. Monkey has those days.

Monkey has days? i guess it was his red moon then lol (no offense ment to you Ook). i hope i don't have red moon latency on that day. XD

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord

Monkey has days? i guess it was his red moon then lol (no offense ment to you Ook). i hope i don't have red moon latency on that day. XD
nah, me and monkey had the red moon. fox in lag is pretty nasty, couldn't utilt a dair or time SA to save my life.

Imma beat him next time (connection dependent)

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
yeah... and you're in compton, no offence but your place is a little too sketchy for a house visit
Lol, yea its understandable.

to Jmex, you can play me, i dont see myself as a PRO Dk player but i dont think im that bad. i live in Pico Rivera but i always go to my friends house in Los angeles so we can always set up a day to play.
That sounds like a plan.

WTF!? I joined this site since 06!

Also yea i play Champ alot, he plays as sheik, falcon, and Fox so i know how to play against him pretty well. Regardless, ill play with him before this happens to make sure im up to par.

i1337

Smash Ace
lol, i sort of know the fox matchup i guess. i dont play them too much, but i have played several before lol.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Lol, yea its understandable.

That sounds like a plan.

WTF!? I joined this site since 06!

Also yea i play Champ alot, he plays as sheik, falcon, and Fox so i know how to play against him pretty well. Regardless, ill play with him before this happens to make sure im up to par.
in the beginning, even before brawl came out there was only a few people on the DK boards. they would be Me, bigfoot, Kyle Wattula, TOM, and clown yoter, (Jmex?). and all that's left is me and bigfoot.

we have seniority, besides almost 900 of my posts have been on the DK boards alone, that's how much I've helped out

how old will you be Rip?

10register notices :(

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
in the beginning, even before brawl came out there was only a few people on the DK boards. they would be Me, bigfoot, Kyle Wattula, TOM, and clown yoter, (Jmex?). and all that's left is me and bigfoot.

we have seniority, besides almost 900 of my posts have been on the DK boards alone, that's how much I've helped out
Oh, i see what you mean, yea true, i admit i did not post on the boards as often as other DK players at the time. I would mostly browse and read.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
im useing the wifi and is suxors hard. some connections are red, but arent so bad. like dark pchs connection is red but it really isn't that bad. i just hate those connections where lag is nonexistent, but i have that bad latency, its just awful then. makes my Fox turn into a furry sandbag and then only one who works is Lucas.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
^ 9003

also, ripple, you're forgetting golden glove and brahma on your list, also, wtf, why is everyone older than me by like half a month tops. first i find out skank has me beat by 17 hours, next ripple has me beat by 3 weeks

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I wish you guys would beat up on the link boards. They've got this misconception that Link utterly ***** DK.
they have never been cargo dthrown offstage, if % is low one bair after that and its a stock. Also link isn't very heavy, fsmash kills at 70 o.O

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I wish you guys would beat up on the link boards. They've got this misconception that Link utterly ***** DK.

next tournament, we'll play to see who ***** whom

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol my friend refuses to play Link against my DK because I **** his Link so hard. All you have to do is falling cargo down throw them away from the stage and it's a stock.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
i went to the link boards and when i left i think they recognized the advantage. at least some of them, wanna send me a link to where they're talking about links adv.?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
^ 9003

also, ripple, you're forgetting golden glove and brahma on your list, also, wtf, why is everyone older than me by like half a month tops. first i find out skank has me beat by 17 hours, next ripple has me beat by 3 weeks
yeah its just been awhile so I've forgoten

and I was actually born 3 weeks late too, no joke. I guess that could be why I'm 6'6''. I got lots of nutrition

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
****, the doctor said i was supposed to be 6'8", but i guess i didn't eat my veggies cause i'm only 6'2" (still technically growing, so maybe later)

also, apparently TTT and darkrain are getting back into it (according to legan). if them, riot, linguini, and kyle wattula get back we may just have some beastly dks running loose, with much more results

Legan

Smash Lord
Darkrain refuses to touch brawl actually. TTT said hell be back to reclaim his thrown soon though I dunno, it's been months since hes played. Hes been in Africa all this time lol.

And last time I checked, the link boards said that DK is super easy to space with zair and projectiles putting the matchup in links favor. Which is incorrect. Only DK I easily **** is ripple. (I Kid I Kid :D)

Top Bottom