• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Smashfests In South Carolina: Not so weekly Jan 3rd fest

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
if anybody from g-boro was going 2 this... then i would def. give u an answer... but since im the only one from g-boro trying 2 go... i cant until the time gets nearer...unless my friend wants 2 go from henderson... then we head back 2 campus for a night and then head back home the next day..

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DISTANCE!!!!

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DISTANCE!!!!!! Honestly the drive from Greensboro to Greenville isn't all that bad. During the summer time I made that journey by myself so where there is a will, there is a way.
man... i hate being on the road for more than 2 hours... lol... thats why my college is exactly 2 hours away man... no further or i would have stayed my butt @ home... lol... i think its a 3 or 3.5 hour drive 2 greenville from here... but im not going by myself... unless i had 2... man... i cant sleep... im addicted 2 that anime BASILISK... you people should get on it... darn it... i got 2 play the piano for the little people @ church... kids... got 2 hate them... night peepz... 2DAYS' MISSION... COMPLETE!!!

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Yo Dr.PeePee, our Mario Dittos will be so Epic that NC and SC will explode.

By the way, wanna team together? Mario/Mario vs. the world lolz

Edit- I will be bringing MKDS. If anyone would like to play, bring it on. I will Money Match you =).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey man, I hear ya. We're gonna tear this stuff up! Do you have a partner? I don't think I'll play Mario in doubles, but I may do double Mario because that would be sic! Can't wait to see all the SC ballers.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Oooo its multiple dates. I was so confused when TRC was telling me about the arangements. Wel turns out I freakin failed English 101. SO i might not be able to come Jan 4th. But i'll defently come Dec. 29. Can't wait to see your house. heard so much.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So you're Fumi right? your vids were the first I've seen of a pro, you're straight nasty. I'll be there the 29th, I'd love to play ya!

Malk

Smash Champion
Yo brethren I am coming to this
I think I'm teaming with PAC
I am wearing my ninja costume

we will take the gold for NC

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I end up teamin with Twitch, we probably won't get any good place outta this. When singles roll around, I'll have a much better shot at winnin some money. Be ready fo dat SC!

Malk

Smash Champion
More like you would have to fight Everlasting yayuhz for the right to team with Pac.
Other then that feel welcome to stop by :).
Actually Yay is the reason I'm coming
Something came up and he can't make it so I'm going to team with PAC win it for him
NINJA PRIDE

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whew, then I don't have to worry bout losing to you guys in teams or anything else. I'm going on the 29th, you guys'll hold it down for NC, no question.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey man, you know it. I'm gonna give these SC guys one heck of a challenge, especially Holymarth, our Mario ditto drives me crazy with anticipation!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Man, everytime I get to thinking..... wtf a 5.5 hour drive to SC that sucks......... I read this thread and want to go again. **** it SC mindgames are too good.

lol at malk teaming with me. But I have to talk to yay first of course :) I dont think anyone could replace yay's pichu. TOO BEAST!

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, you know it. I'm gonna give these SC guys one heck of a challenge, especially Holymarth, our Mario ditto drives me crazy with anticipation!
Yeah you better believe I want a good challenge from a Mario player if you're coming all the way down here to chill with us. =). Our Mario Dittos will easily be one of the most epic things that happens here. This will decide who's got the top Mario main in the Carolinas. I hope you've been practicing. :).

People better bring popcorn for this shiz

TICKETS AT THE DOOR LOLZ

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
five hours is too far, ****, I wouldn't drive that far for SC lol

I want everyone in this thread to know I got drunk last night and that we called EverlastingYay and I do believe I started crying and saying "YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME" over and over again

what that proves I dunno, but I still can beat a lvl 1 Mario while drunk. GO RED FALCO GOOOOOO

<3

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
double post cause I just don't give a f.uck

Remind me not to drink because throwing up is not my strong point.

wicked and weird I'm a road hog with an old dog singing slow songs tryin' to hold on
wicked and weird I'm a rat fish tryin to practice doin backflips on your matress

I need to sober up, South Carolina. Why is life so bad???

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I think I can go to this, actually. Can I bum a ride off of any GPC people?

Also, mike (112), come to this so we can take teams. You're not doing anything Saturday and you ****ing know it you *******. Just kidding, but seriously, can you come?

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
^^^^

Hmmmm you and 112 ayy?? Sounds like amazing amounts of **** to me.

On another note for the 22nd date, I still need setups for this larger of the engagements. Also remember this is a ghetto ***** house tournament so there is only so many tv's i can supply.

A setup shows your support, but a TV shows that you care.

Top Bottom