• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Smashfests In South Carolina: Not so weekly Jan 3rd fest

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
scha-k-47 man, I don't think I'm gonna make it. There's no telling if I'm gonna actually have a car by christmas.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
scha, good **** making RA buddy. Hope to see you at one of these things with my friend xavier and maybe my g/f megan. You need to tell yay's ***** *** to decide which one he's gonna go to :)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hell yeah to GPC representing in SC.
Also if any of you guys can bring setups or copies of smash then that would be awesome.

But full metal $2 MM your marth vs doctor mario 2/3
*well if I have 2 dollars on me at the time :) BROKE AS HELL*
Sure, I can bring my cube+copy of smash.

You're on for that MM, assuming you have that 2$ on you! ^_^

Who else wants MMs?

=D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aight, it's confirmed, I'm gonna go to the tourney on the 29th. I wanna see what SC has got!
EDIT: I can bring a full setup as well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Holymarth, will you be at this on the 29th? I really wanna play you. also, are there any vids of you or any of the top 3 SC smashers?

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
^^^^

Ohhh he better be there or else he will have to answer to me.

HYPE FOR THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY!!!
TIME TO DETERMINE THE MARIO OF THE CAROLINAS SON!!!!

Hopefully by the 29th I will get a dvd recorder for one of the tvs.

Also SC dosn't really produce that many vids.

Ja

Smash Journeyman
This is pretty cool, I've been looking for some sort of regular tournament in SC for a while now. I am defnitely coming to the Dec22 one. My friend is interested too, between the two of us we can bring 2 cubes if needed. We might go to the Dec 29 one, not sure yet.

I'm also planning on attending the Jan3 one. Jan3 at 1pm isn't a very good time for me, I could have class then. If it started later like at 2-3pm or on a weekend I could be on time for it. If I can only come late, should I bother going? If you could delay my matches until I got there that would be nice, but if not /shrug.

Anyone from the SC smash community(all five of us ) can tell you that my house is chill. I need people to bring setups.
I'm a SC smasher, well at least I go to college there so I consider myself SC. I can probably get at least two other people to attend the Jan3 smashfest, at most 9 might come. 0.o

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Holymarth, will you be at this on the 29th? I really wanna play you. also, are there any vids of you or any of the top 3 SC smashers?
Not really. there's some terribly old videos of us on Yoshido's youtube account and I think Yay might have a few, but that's all.

Well, hold that thought
there is a BRUTAL set of Chaddd's Ganon just destroying me all over, somewhere on youtube. not really worth seeing though. videos prove NOTHINGGGGGGG

lololol I will come to whichever one of these Soft is at, so I keep my word and team. I dunno if I can come to any others, I am so broke : (

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Much Hype man, too true. I can't wait! Ryzol man, I wanna see your improvement! Everylasting yay, I don't really know you, but the way you talk, I have to agree. TRC, vids are helpful to an extent...but I see your point. I'm just tryin to get a feel for best of SC is all.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Ohhhh yeah, so far we will more then likely be able to get hooked up with enough cubes and everything but the main place we need some setups will be some tv's.

Even little tv's would be fine, just anything that would be available so we can have as many people playing at once.

Also Ryzol you would probably only miss doubles, but you more then likely would be in time for singles if you are interested. Also this whole thing is still a smashfest so feel free to come even if your just interested in friendlies.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
your going 2 this tourney dr. peepee... i would love 2 go... but 1 i dont have my usual partners... 2 it's 2 long of a drive from g'boro 2 sc...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aww maan, you gotta find a way! I could partner with you if you're better than Twitch. Either way, I'd love for you to come down there with me, I don't know when i'll be going close to you again.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
haha... i was gonna ask who twitch was, but that's your bro... lol... i'll see what i can do man... that would be fun partnering with somebody i've never played with or against b4... you never know we could possibly win this thing.... if i can make it...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wouldn't that be somethin...Twitch isn't a team player at all, so if you can be aware of everything, that helps me out alot too. You have time to find a way to get here. I'm really wishin that this thing was soon though.

Top Bottom