• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Smashfests In South Carolina: Not so weekly Jan 3rd fest

S0FT

Smash Ace
Mike if you go and are not teaming with tommy ill team with you cause trc already agreed to team with yayahzz...
P.S. Mike I did not think you would want to team with me after your trny lol missed tech chase rest ftw..

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
FINE.

me and Yay are teaming >_<

Soft, next time I'm in GA (like I said) we'll team ^_^
assuming you're at whatever GA thing I go to next

Yay, we have to show them what SC is all about

S0FT

Smash Ace
It is not that im dropping you trc it is just that you will be dropping yahuzz and you already agreed to team with him if i was yahuzzz i wouldnt be to happy... you know treat others how you would be treated sort of thing.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yeah but I also told you I would team with.... you but I did say in GA next time, cause I didn't think you guys would be back. BUT OH WELL me and Yay will team it up.

Your Jiggs is gonna be so scary when I'm not on it's team >_<

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
I'm glad to see the hype surrounding the myth, the man, the legend of everlasting yayuhz.

Also, I'm going to try to keep things on the same time schedule so if you GA guys wanna stay the night just bring a sleeping bag and pillow.

On another note the supplies of setups was awesome and i somehow managed to pull 5 tv's all out of my *** so just having one or two extra tv's is awesome. Also bring copies of smash because I only have two.

Mad love and respect to everyone who made it out and who is planning on making it back to the next event.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
everlastingyayuh: IF YOU HAD A HUNDRED AND ONE
everlastingyayuh: ****ING DYNAMITE STICKS IN THE BACK OF A DUMP TRUCK
everlastingyayuh: WITH ME AND TRC IN TEH BACK
everlastingyayuh: AND SET THEM OFF
everlastingyayuh: WE'D STILL BE BACK THERE ****** ****

............ hey he said it

S0FT

Smash Ace
Thats obviously before you play S0FT and FullMetal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S0FT and FullMetal > 101 Dynamite sticks!!!!!!
Jigglypuff <3 Marth

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Me and Juice will team for the next one, plan on going Mario/Luigi.

Mario Bros, that's what's good. Don't you know they are the perfect team, and that the only reason they aren't banned is because no one uses them. Why doesn't anyone use them? It's reverse psychology. Since you always see them together in games, no one plays them in teams for fear of being cliched. But if in truth nobody is playing them, then doing a Mario/Luigi team would be unique! :D. Also, Mario Combos+Luigi Air Game= Hotness. AND we can both spam Fire.

We're taking first, what's good? :D

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I have a little proposal for anyone if they're interested maybe if we have time???

a low tier singles? we can make it single elim for time, and just really cheap or no entry. I just want to do one for fun. or maybe like, random teams? where everyone picks random? or draft teams?

just trying to find some fun events. but if more people show up we probably won't be able to : (

SLEEPOVER AT SCHA'S LULULULUAALALA

HE WENT TO JARED ON THAT COMBO

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Update on how the tournament is run.

under 15 people- Goes to a round robin to determine the top 5 finishers. From there it will be put into a 5 man bracket system with the 1st place in round robin going straight to winners finals.

Over 15 people- Goes to seeded brackets.

GET HYPED SON **** is really off the hook.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Merry Christmas South Carolina!!

since nc is coming then maybee oos vs. south caronlina.... or sumting
low tier singles is kewl as long as luigi is allowed
and draft crew are fun but no sense of team realy cause you were randomly selected....

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I actually think I am coming to this one, so would anyone like to accept any money matches?? I'd rather MM some people I haven't played before, but if Georgians want some....

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
LOL way to dream cancel SC's wanting to get first in singles... GG Georgia >_<

um I will keep my MM with you Carter, get ready to make a quick 5 smacks off me. is 112 gonna come too?

Top Bottom