• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly SBR Character Discussion: Metaknight

-Aether

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to have to agree with Chillin. I think metaknight has the most potential to remain top or close to top tier.

As for specific matchups, I wont comment further than arguments could be made that Marth is at a disadvantage to metaknight just as easily as the other way around.

Metaknight has too much speed in all aspects of his game. His recovery, edgegaurding, ground play (lower shield to F-tilt/D-smash), and air game all are extremely fast.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
Just a general comment about Metaknight. People need to realize that his shuttle loop is not in the least bit powerful (in terms of the damage it deals). For some reason MK players like to use this move on me a lot at low/mid percentages when it won't KO. They don't get in a whole lot of damage that way and simply reduce its effectiveness as a finisher. I just felt like posting this because it was bothering me.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Just a general comment about Metaknight. People need to realize that his shuttle loop is not in the least bit powerful (in terms of the damage it deals). For some reason MK players like to use this move on me a lot at low/mid percentages when it won't KO. They don't get in a whole lot of damage that way and simply reduce its effectiveness as a finisher. I just felt like posting this because it was bothering me.
That's true if you rely solely on the shuttle loop to kill people, which you shouldn't. All of MK's killing moves are SLIGHTLY situational....sometimes the shuttle loop would be the easiest way to kill, but you always have nair and dsmash to use. My philosophy is that combos ending in getting the enemy away from you, or in the air, or both, are a good idea. And since MK has a lot of options for killing in general, I wouldn't be afraid to pull something like that.....although it might be better to just use and tilts, unless the opponent will be knocked off the stage with the shuttle loop. A little pressure is always good :)

aznxk3vi17

Smash Cadet
MK has no grab combos.

What are you talking about?

He has set-ups. But that's it.

I never mentioned Marth's jab so I don't know where you got that from.

Of course MK can shield Marth's stuff. But what is shielding going to do for MK when Marth spaces well? All it did was keep him safe. Marth would still retain the advantage in postioning.
I like to think that after blocking say, a f-smash or spaced f-air, you could drop your shield into a dash grab, regardless of the spacing. However, I haven't played many Marths, so I can't say if this is possible for sure.

phe-gnome

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3196-4792-6061
It can KO heavy characters easily around 70% if they are trying to recover.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
This is my old post on the weekly SBR character thread, and since they've made it clear that they want character discussion specifically to take place in these designated threads, i've decided to repost my opinion on metaknight in this thread.

Here it is:

"So, I didn't read everything what people said before me because it's three pages, but I'll throw in my input and it will probably support everyone else's opinions.

I will examine what I think on Metaknight in three categories: Physics (weight, speed), Playing ability (combos, gimps, recovery), and match-ups

Metaknight's Physics
Metaknight is obviously extremely fast in almost all aspects. His "run" speed is fast, his dash grab is insane fast, his jumps are somewhat medium speed but his up-b is an immediate loop that starts up crazy fast. All of his standard moves, except mainly the fsmash, are incredibly fast as well. His dtilt poke has great range, is almost identical to marths in speed, moves him forward and trips the opponent sometimes. His other tilts are also very swift, and his ftilt is almost like his natural combo since his jab is a series of (very quick) sword slashes. His down smash is unbelievable swift and hits on both sides almost immediately. With bad DI, this move will destroy an opponent. His up smash is three very quick slashes, and although weak for KOs, is good for hitting above becuase it has a very wide range. All of his aerials have very little landing lag and are very quick. I will discuss the aerials more in the comboing area. Metaknights only physical weakness is his weight. He is among the lighter characters but probably the heaviest of the puffballs (not sure on that though). Although he can be KO'd at fairly low percentages, finding a hole in his speed, priority, and correct use of spacing still makes it difficult to KO metaknight.

Playing-Ability
Metaknight seems to be one of the best characters for 'combos' in Brawl. Certain aerials have low knockback and can be chained together. His dthrow leads into multiple fairs, or a dash attack into an usmash, and many other options. His uair can be chained together with autojumps by holding up, and although it can be DI'd out of easily, it is so quick that the Metaknight player will get a few hits in quick succession. His nair is fairly powerful as well. Metaknight has great options with his glide. I've seen a metaknight player glide attack cancel my shield into a jab (the multiple slashes) and he immediately dsmashed which hit below my shield and knocked me off the stage for a KO. His jab has no lag afterwards, and can go into any smash or tilt after it finishes. In some instances, Metaknight can up-b to glide attack off the ground. His glide attack KO's at decent percentages and is sometimes hard to get around when you're trying to edgeguard him. I also think that Metaknight is one of the best gimpers in the game, which is limited due to Brawl's physics. His dair to me is the new shinespike of melee. Metaknight can dair you near the edge, catch you after your midair jump with another dair, and if necessary dair you again to keep you from up-bing. This is easy for metaknight since he has 6 or 7 jumps and the best recovery in the game (which I will go into soon). His up-b is also one of his best moves. It can gimp if it hits you at the right angle launching you behind him, and it can be used out of shield and has surprisingly large knockback, and he goes into a glide after the up-b which aids in his recovery. His recovery to me is the best in the game. Some say Pit has the best recovery, but they are defining 'recovery' as 'vertical height' because although Pit can go higher than any other character in the game with his up-b (which isn't necessary since killzones below stages don't need someone to go that high), he is incredibly gimpable during his Wings of Icarus state. When Pit starts the move, he kind of drops down a little and then slowly accelerates upwards. During the beginning, it's easy to hit Pit out of his up b causing him not to be able to use it again. Even a projectile like a Pit arrow can KO Pit due to his up-b. Metaknight on the other hand is the only character who can glide THREE TIMES. He can jump jump glide, jump out of the glide and glide agian, then up-b and glide (correct me if I'm wrong on that since I do not play as Metaknight.) His up-b is renewable unlike Pit's as well. He can also recover in three other ways, mach tornado, the side B spin thing, and his dimentia cape(i think that's what it is called.) These moves have high priority, and can catch you off guard and either get you stuck in them for free damage or knock you away. These moves are not invincible though, since they can be countered by certain characters.

Match-Ups
Coming soon..."

I was going to get into match-ups eventually, but since I don't play Metaknight, I don't know what I would say. I know he handles a lot of people very well, and is just overall a very solid and useful character.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Metaknight on the other hand is the only character who can glide THREE TIMES. He can jump jump glide, jump out of the glide and glide agian, then up-b and glide (correct me if I'm wrong on that since I do not play as Metaknight.)
Metaknight can only glide 2 times, he can glide out of a jump and glide out of up-b. Once he glides out of a jump he cannot glide out of another jump. Needless to say, his recovery is still insanely effective. I also agree that it really isn't overshadowed by Pit's recovery. Metaknight's very fast glide also helps to prevent him from being edgeguarded at all. If his opponent actually ties to edgeguard Metaknight he can quickly dip under almost any of the neutral stages and safely grab the ledge on the other side of the stage before most characters can even make it across the stage. Because of this as well as his other options for returning to the stage, it should be impossible to effectively edgeguard a metaknight, which is fairly obvious already.

Also since you mention match-ups, Metaknight completely destroys anyone who he can effectively out-prioritize in close combat, such as Fox (who has a good close combat game that completely falls apart vs. Metaknight). Metaknight's fast and mostly lagless attacks (with exception of moves like side-tilt and such) allow for him to not be easily punished. He also has an easier time moving around most projectile games due to his speed on the ground and in the air coupled with the fact his attacks come out very fast. The only characters I can see effectively camping out Metaknight and giving him trouble are Snake and maybe Falco/ROB. Snake's quick and high-priority tilts also hurt Metaknight in that match-up, whereas Falco does not have that luxury.

Snake is the only character I can see having a significant advantage over Metaknight. I can't see any other characters having anything more than going neutral with him. And he does well against a good majority of the cast completely shutting their games down.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah i found out abou the gliding thing after i had posted that. it was posted a few weeks ago and i didn't fix that part when i reposted it in here. Thanks for the insight on match-ups though.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Dont know if this has been stated or not, but I feel I should help in this discussion since Meta Knight is my main and all.

This is a useful thing to know during MK dittos: when both players are using their tornado on each other, the winning player (the player who will go through his/her opponent's tornado and damage the other MK) is the one who started his/her tornado most recently. For example, if you use your tornado and then try to come attack me, I can then use my tornado and collide with yours, resulting in your tornado being negated (tornado disappears and you're left to be punished) and my tornado being the one to deal the damage.

EDIT: the same rules apply if you are fighting a Kirby and he has stolen your tornado ability, the last tornado made wins

Hope this helps :)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
A place for Metaknight questions huh? That's certainly helpful.

One question I had (probably with an obvious answer) was regarding Metaknights dashing. I've noticed that Vidjo can dash and turn around in the opposite direction without MK's feet hitting the ground, making for a dashdance (such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JviwCy-k8MQ). When I tried it, I was unable to dash except during the initial frames of the dash or when MK's feet had hit the ground, making it much slower. If anyone knows the answer, I would appreciate it.

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
This isn't a question rather than a nice technique I found today (if it's been mentioned, then I suck *****). If you run off the edge and Dair (also works with Fair and Nair) this puts you at the perfect height to Shuttle Loop and edgesnap. So you can run off the edge, Dair your opponent, and immediately Shuttle Loop him/her and grab the ledge.

R.Kefka

Smash Cadet
As long as we're on the subject of tricks, there is a way to "dash-dance." The current dash dance is very limited, but this one has more range. However, it also takes more time to do.

As with most tricks I find, I'm not entirely sure of its viability, but it's fairly simple to do. Dash in one direction, but quickly let your stick return to neutral. Then, dash again, and quickly slam the joystick the other direction. You can quickly go one direction, then turn and go the other.

This leads me into the next trick, which is really just the return of pivoting. I think its two greatest uses will be for landing MK's forward-smash and backwards down-smash. If you dash and flick the joystick the way you came VERY QUICKLY, you will stop in place (facing the other way). You only move a short distance, but it can make all the difference. You are able to do *anything* afterwards, so try retreating into a forward-smash or advance into a backwards down-smash. This helps land MK's two strongest KO moves. It's also blindingly fast, meaning: it will be hard to time, but the opponent won't be able to react.

I know people found this before, but it's worth bringing up again. I have a video camera and I recorded myself doing these, so if I can upload I will. I may even be able to start recording my matches soon, and hopefully I can get good critiques.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
He can also recover in three other ways, mach tornado, the side B spin thing, and his dimentia cape(i think that's what it is called.) These moves have high priority, and can catch you off guard and either get you stuck in them for free damage or knock you away.
While the tornado has some sort of priority, Meta's Up B and Down B have little to low priority. The dimentional cape gives off little knockback with the attack function.(You'd be lucky to kill at 130- 150%). As in terms of recovery I would use either the drill or the tornado. I can counter attack with a tornado if I feel I could be hit by my opponent's edgeguard. I could also use the drill to either attack my opponent, or drill the edge so I can grab the stage while still getting the hitbox at a small corner of the edge and then quickly grab the edge for invincibility (I think this tactic works well with Ike Players). Then Up B or tornado when there's an opportunity.

Frankly, I like to use the down B at times in terms of both evasive movement or just to play with their heads.

Also since you mention match-ups, Metaknight completely destroys anyone who he can effectively out-prioritize in close combat, such as Fox (who has a good close combat game that completely falls apart vs. Metaknight).
Not true. Meta Knight can't out-priority everyone, even with his tornado. There's limits, you know. And even with priority, he still gets owned by characters who either has better range or good tactic gameplay.Snake, Dedede, and (IMO) Ike can give him a bit of trouble along with other characters that may (or may not) have a slight advantage.

A place for Metaknight questions huh? That's certainly helpful.

One question I had (probably with an obvious answer) was regarding Metaknights dashing. I've noticed that Vidjo can dash and turn around in the opposite direction without MK's feet hitting the ground, making for a dashdance (such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JviwCy-k8MQ). When I tried it, I was unable to dash except during the initial frames of the dash or when MK's feet had hit the ground, making it much slower. If anyone knows the answer, I would appreciate it.
It's tricky. You got to have good reflexes to do it.You have to turn the other side BEFORE his wings are out in the dash animation. So that means you have to be quick with your fingers.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
As long as we're on the subject of tricks, there is a way to "dash-dance." The current dash dance is very limited, but this one has more range. However, it also takes more time to do.

As with most tricks I find, I'm not entirely sure of its viability, but it's fairly simple to do. Dash in one direction, but quickly let your stick return to neutral. Then, dash again, and quickly slam the joystick the other direction. You can quickly go one direction, then turn and go the other.

This leads me into the next trick, which is really just the return of pivoting. I think its two greatest uses will be for landing MK's forward-smash and backwards down-smash. If you dash and flick the joystick the way you came VERY QUICKLY, you will stop in place (facing the other way). You only move a short distance, but it can make all the difference. You are able to do *anything* afterwards, so try retreating into a forward-smash or advance into a backwards down-smash. This helps land MK's two strongest KO moves. It's also blindingly fast, meaning: it will be hard to time, but the opponent won't be able to react.

I know people found this before, but it's worth bringing up again. I have a video camera and I recorded myself doing these, so if I can upload I will. I may even be able to start recording my matches soon, and hopefully I can get good critiques.
no, dash dancing effectively is gone now.

You can always do it vs a scrub and attempt to get somewhere though.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
why would there b3 a thr3ad on how to b3at MK in th3 MK forum :( . . . . bustin my brawls h3r3 mayn3

Ulevo

Smash Master
A lot has been said about Meta Knight in this thread, so I won't bore anyone with a long, detailed discussion on his move set and how good he is like I normally would. Here are some tips though.

Combos:

DTilt has a very high chance to trip, and at low percents, can be combo'd into a DSmash/FSmash/FTilt/Up B/Standard A. Whichever you see fit.

The first two hits of his Bair are very unique, and act like Fox's Shine in Melee in the sense that regardless of damage, they keep the same knock back distance. This allows a fast fall Bair to combo into Nair, and is awesome for high % kills. If you're fast enough, you could probably land a DSmash safely too, but it doesn't register as a true combo like the Nair. This can also lead into a grab if you turn Meta Knight around quick enough.

The Fair also has the same effect as the bair, and sends opponents at the same knock back length each time regardless of damage. This is an amazing set up for a Shuttle Loop kill, and I highly advise this. And like the Bair, it sets up for Grabs too.

Down Throw at lower percents can combo into a Hyphen Smash for a 14 consecutive hit combo. It's an alright to deal damage early, and can set up for rising Uairs. At higher percents, the Down Throw combos into a Shuttle Loop, and is good for knocking opponents off the stage for an edge guard.

The Uair is amazing on fast falling characters such as the spacies, Snake, and et cetera. At proper percents, Meta Knight can continually Uair the opponent for consistant hits. If the opponent DIs to the left or right, a Bair and Fair will finish it off. Also, if their percent is high enough, you can go for a Shuttle Loop kill and pop them off the top.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Another thing about MetaKnight is that he is relatively immune to grab games, simply because he has no real need to shield except to do perfect-shield counters, and a good meta will very rarely be successfully shield grabbed.

Also, his Roll Dodge is amazingly fast and has very little lag, combined with his amazingly fast downsmash, makes it a real option for an aggressive/counterattacking mixup.

Deathchimp

Smash Rookie
MK's tornado loses priority over time. I've noticed that when it's been out for a few seconds, a warlock kick from Gannon would break through, but when it's just been activated, the tornado will work. When it's just started, there are still attacks that can break through, but it'll help with the SH Dair + Nado combo.

majora_787

Smash Hero
This isn't a question rather than a nice technique I found today (if it's been mentioned, then I suck *****). If you run off the edge and Dair (also works with Fair and Nair) this puts you at the perfect height to Shuttle Loop and edgesnap. So you can run off the edge, Dair your opponent, and immediately Shuttle Loop him/her and grab the ledge.
Brilliant and pure evil.'

And I noticed the priority thing too, except sometimes the priority jumps back up right before it ends. Kinda weird.

gyzmo392

Smash Rookie
alot of people dont like mk which is understandable
i personally stopped spamming side special and nspecial all together
my approch is normally dash attack+ usmash or tilt which sends them flying
and his airs are deadly.
best killing move is his shuttle loop if used without killing yourself.
on edge guarding id recommend nair because if they are away from the edge it sends them farther and if they are close to the edge it stage spikes them. other than that he still kicks ***

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
meta knight has a great way to deal most projectiles his tornado wil rip through most of them
also use of the tornadow often but not over and over again realy gets the opponet frustorated

samdaballer

Smash Ace
The first two hits of his Bair are very unique, and act like Fox's Shine in Melee in the sense that regardless of damage, they keep the same knock back distance. This allows a fast fall Bair to combo into Nair, and is awesome for high % kills. If you're fast enough, you could probably land a DSmash safely too, but it doesn't register as a true combo like the Nair. This can also lead into a grab if you turn Meta Knight around quick enough.
only if you do the first two hits? do you just di away to not get the last one in?

TKD

Smash Lord
The Tornado is a great tool for MK to return to the stage and gain some terrain without much trouble. So I like recovering by grabbing the edge (or not) and returning with a mach tornado so I get back safely.

A friend of mine mains Kirby. Kirby's fsmash can outprioritize and sweetspot MK while in the tornado. That means that if you are at around 100%, if you do a tornado and an opposing Kirby fsmashes, you're dead.

Also this is obvious, but Snake's mines explode on contact with the tornado, damaging MK.

Any character can DI upwards immediatly after ANY of the 10000 tornado hits, and jump. Pretty easy. You can airdodge too, but if you get followed you'll get hit by subsequent tornado hits. Lucario can DI any hit upwards and dair. Very easy.

Blocking the tornado and rolling when it's not on you can lead to tornado punishing also.

Another way of punishing the tornado is to run away and wait for it to finish.

I'd love to know what are MK's worst matchups so I can find a counter. I think Fox does great (maybe only my Fox), I'm also looking Lucario up (but that matchup may be even at best, dunno). I'm still looking around SWF though.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'd love to know what are MK's worst matchups so I can find a counter. I think Fox does great (maybe only my Fox), I'm also looking Lucario up (but that matchup may be even at best, dunno). I'm still looking around SWF though.
His worst matchups are Snake and DK. You'll find some good secondary character ideas here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179012

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
That's not breaking news, that's a few weeks old. Even the date on the link you provided was old.

TKD

Smash Lord
His worst matchups are Snake and DK.
Actually I usually **** Snake and DK players with MK. And as Snake or DK I can only beat great MK players 40% of the time --at most--. DK and Yoshi are as hard as Snake so he's still not as hard as another MK.

I find Diddy Kong to be harder for MK.

EDIT: Thanks for the link

M@v

Subarashii!
Mk...the best of the best. Almost everything about him is flawless. Where to start...

A moves:

All his a moves(except fsmash) are ridiculously fast. MK's dsmash has a crazy power/speed ratio. His tilts have high priority.

B moves

Tornado is arguably the best b move in the game. It shreds through many attacks, and absolutely dominates on luigis mansion. In most cases, you can spam it until the cows come home. Its not invulnerable as most know, every character has at least 1 way of stopping it.

drill rush is a modest move. also high priority, it can double as a recovery move. Be careful if you miss, it can be punished.

Shuttle loop in my opinion is even more amazing than tornado. It hits all the way around. It can be used to kill people off the stage with the back part of it. It is one of mks kill moves as well. Shuttle looping followed up by a glide attack is godly. If you glide attack right above the ground, you can lagless go into ANY of mks attacks, dsmash and tornado being the best to use.

The cape, well, everyone thought it was useless until the infinite cape was discovered....

MK's aerials are his bread and butter. Fair is amazing for edgeguarding. Short hopping dair can send opponents sideways. Nair is a good for apporaching as well.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
The only problems I can find about Meta Knight is that after his b moves you can't do anything. Also, he has a bit of a problem knocking people into the air. He is also very light. Other than that, Meta Knight is the second best character in the game, behind Snake.

Meta Knight's side b is good for dealing damage, and the only move that can stop it is Mario's FLUDD. His tornado isn't amazing, but can be decently effective when used correctly. Plus it's hard to from it. His up b deals a lot of damage and can be used as a spike, but when it comes to recovery, it's not the best thing to use. He has multiple jumps for excellent recovery. His down b can be used against characters with slow moves(ex. D3's forward smash). Right when it's about to hit you, teleport behind the opponent and strike. It's hard to use though. His attacks are quick and he can easily recover from them. His rapid a can be one of the cheapest moves in the game.

I always knew that Meta Knight would be amazing from the start. Kind of obvious when you think about it.

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
to mimic king. after his up b he can still glide and glide attack, and meta knight is no question the best in the game. look at tourney results and the tier list and the character match up guides. i would say the character rankings list where mk was almost double snake, but it was taken down.

edit: finished reading your post. hopefully your joking about mario's fludd and meta's up b for recovery and the rest of that

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Mk...the best of the best. Almost everything about him is flawless. Where to start...

A moves:

All his a moves(except fsmash) are ridiculously fast. MK's dsmash has a crazy power/speed ratio. His tilts have high priority.

B moves

Tornado is arguably the best b move in the game. It shreds through many attacks, and absolutely dominates on luigis mansion. In most cases, you can spam it until the cows come home. Its not invulnerable as most know, every character has at least 1 way of stopping it.

drill rush is a modest move. also high priority, it can double as a recovery move. Be careful if you miss, it can be punished.

Shuttle loop in my opinion is even more amazing than tornado. It hits all the way around. It can be used to kill people off the stage with the back part of it. It is one of mks kill moves as well. Shuttle looping followed up by a glide attack is godly. If you glide attack right above the ground, you can lagless go into ANY of mks attacks, dsmash and tornado being the best to use.

The cape, well, everyone thought it was useless until the infinite cape was discovered....

MK's aerials are his bread and butter. Fair is amazing for edgeguarding. Short hopping dair can send opponents sideways. Nair is a good for apporaching as well.
B moves:
tornado: do i have to explain?
shuttle loop: best killing move for MK IMO
drill rush: sucks. dont bother using it.
cape: mindgames? IDC is banned

mimic_king

Smash Lord
to mimic king. after his up b he can still glide and glide attack, and meta knight is no question the best in the game. look at tourney results and the tier list and the character match up guides. i would say the character rankings list where mk was almost double snake, but it was taken down.

edit: finished reading your post. hopefully your joking about mario's fludd and meta's up b for recovery and the rest of that
I am seriously not joking about mario's fludd. And what i meant about the up b thing is that after you stop gliding, you become helpless. you can't attack after that.

Slush

Smash Cadet
IC blizzard works good for me. So does bowser's fire. I use both so thats all that I really know. But I have seen that with ICs I can stop a lot of tornados with the double smashes and aerials, one halting MK, the other attacking.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
the b moves for MK is the most broken because most of it is just recovery. the safest recovery usually is the tornado from off stage and recovering far away from the opponent because once MK recovers he's able to pick up where he left off on ceneter stage. also the side-b drill is able to recover from under the stage. for instance you're gliding but someone consistently edge guards you and whoops you lost your jump no more glide and so from below it's obvious that using up+b will lessen the chance of your recovery but you can also move in the wave motion from underneath the stage and recovery to the other side but it's a risky tactic when recovery. so if you lose your jumps just resort to the side-b drill. and even if your opponent tries to ledge grab you're able to stall enough with the drill to hit them off. these tactics are clearly too good for MK. another thing the tornado could be used for is to out prioritize most of the characters recovery. simply an MK would just rush out recklessy or so just to get that quick gimp d-air or so. the best thing to do is to just build up the small damage such as a tornado off stage. let's say for example an MK just up+b of course you wouldn't wanna try and go out there and d-air like most MK's would. the safest bet is to do a rising tornado off stage. popping your opponent away and you're safe on stage. just some helpful hints. it works on nearly everyone's recovery. even if you do get hit while in the tornado it's not like you will die. cause you're just gonna get popped up. so i suggest using the tornado mostly for recovery and building damage to people trying to recovery. hope this helps. i just basically found out and started using it. =]

Top Bottom