• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yoshq, mobilisq, or thegreatkazoo, could you please record these five matches for me?

http://www.mediafire.com/?jwt5jmtjktz

Normal quality and any file type is fine. The only code I used was the replay tags code. When you're finished, could you put them somewhere I can download them?

Thanks!
I could do this, provided you understand that I will be uploading these to my channel.

Oh, and update: Mofo_, your videos are fully up. Kishin, your vid will be up very shortly (as I type this.)

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Awesome! I'm totally cool with you uploading these matches to your channel.
If you need to know, they're all Wifi friendlies.
And now I have the raw files.

Also, please get that Marth into the Smash School. Some of his play was cover your eyes awful.

Oh, and Kishin, here is your vid. I didn't make a playlist for it because it was only one vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRQcSFQ6Szc

Yoshq, vid updates:
11 for Mofo_
1 for Kishin
5 (pending) for Insetick

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I'm gonna have to hang up the closed sign on the video making shop until Wednesday, as Pound 4 looms upon us. I wouldn't be surprised if Yoshq's sentiments are similar to mine either.

Oh, and yoshq, I made the five vids for Insetick. The playlist is below:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AF081D7A139FBBEE

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
now i wish i was D:
Not legit son! :urg: I could have sworn you told me that you were going, only to find out you aren't.

I head out Friday afternoon. I'll give you a shoutout on livestream if I can possibly commentate.

(@thexsunrosered: That means you can still give the cookies to me. :evil:)

yoshq

Smash Master

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks yoshq. Someday ill see you at a tourney and pay you back for your kindness

D0N

Smash Ace
double post

I downloaded my file, but it's corrupted. I tried running the mp4 with 2 different programs and downloaded it twice (nero & avidemux). Avidemux ran half of the mp4, but then it crashes and the parts that do play are glitchy anyway. Could you re-upload it?

TJR!0

Smash Rookie
can u plz record a few(idk bout few) replays i have????i rly wana help the lucario boards :F but my quality suxxx :/

TJR!0

Smash Rookie
lmao :< oops

Wii Number: 6902 6809 9672 7618
Brawl Friend Code: 2106 8670 2999

TJR!0

Smash Rookie
AGH i think u need 2 go on brawl agn bcuz u left before the brawl code fully added

Top Bottom