• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Death note

Smash Cadet
Hey Yoshq, would you please download these 11 .bin replays, record them as .mp4 as they are (with the sound that's in the replay), and give me the mediafire download link? Also, could you make them into the best quality and dimensions for upload to youtube? I know that it's higher than your 10 replay limit for highest quality videos, but these are the ones I need. Thanks in advance.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ffc3930d0d08ec276e7203eb8736812920f80e2299ab56fb292b492bd5edc68e

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Sonic videos for the Sonic and Diddy boards.

Hey do you think you can download these files and record them so i can place them on youtube? Im trying to get some videos up to aid the sonic boards in matchups and the diddy boards in their potassium overdose thread. Thank you so much Yoshq, this is a brilliant thread and a brilliant addition to the community.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mlcltg2tzuk/Syonryoken.rar

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
our HD recorder puts the files on his own YouTube, sorry
That still doesn't mean that I can't make any videos. I'm in school for the next six weeks, plus I don't have classes on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Just saying.

For mobilisq/TGK, until you get PVTs or I get too busy, I'll just do most of the replays. Also unless they say they don't mind if it's uploaded on TGK's youtube channel. So in other words I got you Yars.
See above.

I wanted to help you for a reason. If you don't need anyone's help, then just say so. Just getting a vibe that you kind of want to do this by yourself @ the moment. Just let me know, thanks.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
For people wanting videos made:

Apparently the big boss man logged on the site recently. So, that would mean that your videos are currently going through the meat grinder.

If by some chance they aren't, let me know by posting a reply (let's say by Sunday) and I'll make the vids lickety split (please read the details in the OP though if you do.)

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
hey mine are taken care of. I tried to get some ish off ur hands haha. Thanks again guys and keep it up?

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
omg thx yoshq wish me luck gettin famous on youtube..... though i think brawl is ****ty compared to melee i can only have brawl atm cause of the replay system u know what i mean i will credit you in my descriptions

Death note

Smash Cadet
Thanks a lot! I've gotten the 1st four downloaded, and at a certain point in every video, the music gets out of sync by a few seconds. I was wondering why this happened. If you could fix it, that'd be appreciated.

yoshq

Smash Master
nvm, gonna reupload them, but 8-10 are ok
painlord your replays are ****ed up too, except 3 5 6 7 9 11 12

now I'm really pissed that my recording device is being so randomly ********... I recorded 4 gigs of replays today and the majority are trash.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
nvm, gonna reupload them, but 8-10 are ok
painlord your replays are ****ed up too, except 3 5 6 7 9 11 12

now I'm really pissed that my recording device is being so randomly ********... I recorded 4 gigs of replays today and the majority are trash.
Need some help there?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Quick question Yoshq, do you record replays with textures and custom music?

i know you need the gct, but this is just regular brawl with file replacement and a few other things

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
ill gladly wait till things are fixed up to re download them cause they somehow arnt on my pc anymore so take your its all good =D

Yung Mei

ok then, i assume you would only need the PF folder correct? or the Fighter, Stages, and Sound folders?

Yung Mei

if you want the textures to show up you have to send them to me, but I'd prefer if you separated the ones you will be using in the replays out and sent only those.
oh ok. so if i wanna get the replays recorded, i should only send you

1. The Replay
2.The character texture .pac/.pcs file(s)
3. The stage pac

correct?

Death note

Smash Cadet
Thank you so much for the quick fix (:
I don't think I see anything wrong with the videos this time. It's an amazing thing that you're doing for everyone here, keep it up!

Yung Mei

yoshq- i tried watching the replays on a different GCT where the only difference is, it doesnt have a triprate modifier. The replays got all weird and our characters started suiciding >.>

anyways, ill upload everything later today along with the GCT ok?

yoshq

Smash Master
yoshq- i tried watching the replays on a different GCT where the only difference is, it doesnt have a triprate modifier. The replays got all weird and our characters started suiciding >.>

anyways, ill upload everything later today along with the GCT ok?
no tripping affects the gameplay; textures do not. if you saved a replay with tripping on or off, it has to be the same way when I play it. make sure you can play the replays you send me with the gct you send me before you send me anything. and it doesn't sound like you have to worry about a gct anyway, try them in regular brawl once.

Yung Mei

no tripping affects the gameplay; textures do not. if you saved a replay with tripping on or off, it has to be the same way when I play it. make sure you can play the replays you send me with the gct you send me before you send me anything. and it doesn't sound like you have to worry about a gct anyway, try them in regular brawl once.
yeah i tried it on regular brawl - they did the same and started suiciding halfway through the match >.>

anyways, yeah ill upload everything today and try to get it to ya

Top Bottom