• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

yoshq

Smash Master

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Here are some Frindlies of me and my friends from the past 2 days we have been smashing at my place

Thank you(if i did it right)

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
havent submitted a replay for a while xD

Edit: @yoshq: did you recieve my replay ?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
This is pretty awesome! I always have to record with my camera and it kind of looks pooey. XP But yeah! I'm going to get in tons of tournament replays this weekend! So I'll most definitely use this service! Thanks a bunch guys for doing this~! Really appreciate it!-Subscribed!-

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
*Comes back on the boards after a 5 day sabbatical*

I know you guys aren't finished with my replays yet but I have 11 more that I would like to be recorded and not uploaded.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gqzzhjjnkyy

However, there is one replay that I wouldn't mind being uploaded by whoever so if someone could do that then that would be great.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ghzehqz5w4g

Thanks and sorry for being such a hassle >_>
Ok, I have made all 59 of your videos, and I am kinda scratching my head as to how to get these to you. As aforementioned, I don't upload these to channels (save mine), and putting these on mediafire will take a hot minute.

So, if you have any ideas, let me know.

checkin up on my replays
GOMN. :p

Your replays will be made when they are made. Be patient. Any updates to your status should be made by one person: Myself! Here's hoping you get the idea about what question you shouldn't ask. ;)

Of course, you can always feel free to make your replays yourself. Oh wait, you can't. :(

This is pretty awesome! I always have to record with my camera and it kind of looks pooey. XP But yeah! I'm going to get in tons of tournament replays this weekend! So I'll most definitely use this service! Thanks a bunch guys for doing this~! Really appreciate it!-Subscribed!-
We appreciate your patronage.

As for the rest of the vids:

Humpy, Makoforce, Pipe: Your vids have been made.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

Your replays will be made when they are made. Be patient. Any updates to your status should be made by one person: Myself! Here's hoping you get the idea about what question you shouldn't ask. ;)

Of course, you can always feel free to make your replays yourself. Oh wait, you can't. :(
WOAH.WOAH WOAHWOAH

all i said was checkin up :)

sorry if it sounded impatient lol, didnt mean it that way lol

anyways thanks in advance, and sorry if it annoyed you lol

yoshq

Smash Master
*Comes back on the boards after a 5 day sabbatical*

Ok, I have made all 59 of your videos, and I am kinda scratching my head as to how to get these to you. As aforementioned, I don't upload these to channels (save mine), and putting these on mediafire will take a hot minute.

So, if you have any ideas, let me know.

We appreciate your patronage.

As for the rest of the vids:

Humpy, Makoforce, Pipe: Your vids have been made.

put everything on youtube, use that plugin i told you about, and copy the links to a text file of the highest quality mp4 version. then upload that text file and send it to them.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
put everything on youtube, use that plugin i told you about, and copy the links to a text file of the highest quality mp4 version. then upload that text file and send it to them.
Yeah, I'm still working on the videos.

Pipe & DRock I plan to start uploading sometime tonight, and the rest will be there in due time...

WOAH.WOAH WOAHWOAH

all i said was checkin up :)

sorry if it sounded impatient lol, didnt mean it that way lol

anyways thanks in advance, and sorry if it annoyed you lol
No worries, just wanted to set the ground rules...

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Update: Halfway done for DRock. After his all will be done.

@Calvo: Why am I making replays for someone who has been uploading replays on his own? If you have the equipment already, why bother asking us?

Oh, and turn on your VMs.

Kishin, a response would be greatly appreciated.

Obv. :012:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Update: Halfway done for DRock. After his all will be done.

@Calvo: Why am I making replays for someone who has been uploading replays on his own? If you have the equipment already, why bother asking us?

Oh, and turn on your VMs.

Kishin, a response would be greatly appreciated.

Obv. :012:
cuz my quality sucks >.>

and the replays are going to the Captain Falcon community combo video. biggest reason, prolly shoulda mentioned that

EDIT: was the VMS thing to me? i already have it turned on

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
I would like about 5 of videos uploaded plz. IDK about who uploads it and if its on your youtube or not.

My wii fc: 3311-3719-1663-1963
My brawl fc: 1290 9698 7696

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
cuz my quality sucks >.>

and the replays are going to the Captain Falcon community combo video. biggest reason, prolly shoulda mentioned that

EDIT: was the VMS thing to me? i already have it turned on
Your VMs are not enabled. Go here to learn how to fix that.

Then, your replays will be up shortly...

I would like about 5 of videos uploaded plz. IDK about who uploads it and if its on your youtube or not.

My wii fc: 3311-3719-1663-1963
My brawl fc: 1290 9698 7696
You need to give us the bin files. You can take a handful of them, zip them all, and upload them to your file hosting site of choice, and we'll take it from there...

EDIT: STOP NINJAING ME! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
3311-3719-1663-1965 Corrected wii fc.

And how do I get my files on the comp? I dont have an sd card

Im adding you yoshq

Top Bottom