• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
3311-3719-1663-1965 Corrected wii fc.

And how do I get my files on the comp? I dont have an sd card

Im adding you yoshq
NEVER MIND, i thought you said u dont have an sd card adaptor, my bad lol

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
The moment ya'll have been waiting for:

Everyone's videos have been rendered through Sony Vegas.

This includes videos for: Pipe (20 videos), Calvo (3), Kishin (60), D-Rock (42), Claus (5), Humpty Thrashabout (1), Makoforce (2).

Pipe's videos have been fully uploaded.

Everyone else: I'm working on it.

Kishin, after asking you three times how you wanted your videos uploaded (with no response), they're going to my Youtube. You can deal with it from there.

yoshq

Smash Master
kazoo, just upload everything to youtube, and if you have trouble getting the download link with that addon or with anything that would prevent you from sending them the download links then let me know.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
kazoo, just upload everything to youtube, and if you have trouble getting the download link with that addon or with anything that would prevent you from sending them the download links then let me know.
Well, I started to toy around with uploading these files on adrive and mediafire, with limiting degrees of success.

As aforementioned, my computer's misadventures with java are making uploading a beach. For mediafire, the files upload to 99% and then stop for a few minutes, then fail. For adrive, the files go to 100%, then time out for incredibly long periods. Sometimes, the files will upload some hour or two afterwards.

For now, I will upload the videos heading straight to my channel and work on the others tomorrow or so.

As promised, I will do everything in my power to get the ready to upload files to you, as opposed to a second encoding.

Yung Mei

Well, I started to toy around with uploading these files on adrive and mediafire, with limiting degrees of success.

As aforementioned, my computer's misadventures with java are making uploading a beach. For mediafire, the files upload to 99% and then stop for a few minutes, then fail. For adrive, the files go to 100%, then time out for incredibly long periods. Sometimes, the files will upload some hour or two afterwards.

For now, I will upload the videos heading straight to my channel and work on the others tomorrow or so.

As promised, I will do everything in my power to get the ready to upload files to you, as opposed to a second encoding.
what browser are u using i could prolly help

Kishin

Smash Ace
Kishin, after asking you three times how you wanted your videos uploaded (with no response), they're going to my Youtube. You can deal with it from there.
Oh sorry, my apologies. I thought yoshq pretty much answered with...
put everything on youtube, use that plugin i told you about, and copy the links to a text file of the highest quality mp4 version. then upload that text file and send it to them.
My apologies.

No luck on those megaupload replays yet :ohwell: It just stays "Starting..." for about 5 minutes then "MP4 could not be saved, because the source file could not be read." comes up.

yoshq

Smash Master
Oh sorry, my apologies. I thought yoshq pretty much answered with...

My apologies.

No luck on those megaupload replays yet :ohwell: It just stays "Starting..." for about 5 minutes then "MP4 could not be saved, because the source file could not be read." comes up.
k, I'll upload them somewhere else when I get around to it

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
what browser are u using i could prolly help
Using firefox.

However, my javascript idiosyncrasies have been on my computer for about a month or two now. Typically such problems (it isn't that much of a problem, but still) are the kind that can only be solved with a OS reinstall, something I am not willing to do.

Kishin, if I am sending these directly to you (and you aren't uploading them to anyone's youtube), I will keep trying to upload them on adrive or something.

yoshq

Smash Master
downgrade your java

TGK

listen to me. it's the same as sending htem the link if you just send them the download link on the youtube video! if you can't figure out how to do this then tell me!

izzy24

Smash Ace
hey guys ive got some vids i would like to upload, my wii info should be under my user. Wat are my options as to where u guys can send them? cause i would like to upload them to my youtube account.

yoshq

Smash Master
hey guys ive got some vids i would like to upload, my wii info should be under my user. Wat are my options as to where u guys can send them? cause i would like to upload them to my youtube account.
I can do that, add me on wii and brawl and send me the account info and I'll upload them to your account.

yoshq

Smash Master
cool, i'll be sending that tonight. Thank u man. Also, i dont have any hacks so the names wont appear in the replay, how can we fix that?
the only way to get names to appear in a replay is to use them when the replay is saved. the data just simply isn't there otherwise, sorry

Yung Mei

Using firefox.

However, my javascript idiosyncrasies have been on my computer for about a month or two now. Typically such problems (it isn't that much of a problem, but still) are the kind that can only be solved with a OS reinstall, something I am not willing to do.

Kishin, if I am sending these directly to you (and you aren't uploading them to anyone's youtube), I will keep trying to upload them on adrive or something.
I think I have this now...
i forgot to check back, i assume you prolly got it now, but if you still don't, what version of FireFox are you using?

yoshq

Smash Master
I thought he only does it to his own youtube account. Are you busy or something?
no, i've been passing the big orders on to him. he does put them on his youtube, and gives you the download link to the video from there. it's actually higher quality than mine, so don't worry.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I thought he only does it to his own youtube account. Are you busy or something?
Read below...

no, i've been passing the big orders on to him. he does put them on his youtube, and gives you the download link to the video from there. it's actually higher quality than mine, so don't worry.
Thiiiiiissssssss guuuuuuuuuuyyyyyy...

Oh, and the raw vids to your replays have been made.

As this is starting my spring break, I will make the your vids, upload the rest, and then take a five day break.

yoshq

Smash Master
Read below...

Thiiiiiissssssss guuuuuuuuuuyyyyyy...

Oh, and the raw vids to your replays have been made.

As this is starting my spring break, I will make the your vids, upload the rest, and then take a five day break.
cool, have you got the download links for everyone except pipe?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
cool, have you got the download links for everyone except pipe?
I have half the links for Kishin & D-Rock, and all the links for Claus and Calvo.

Everyone else's stuff is going straight to my channel.

As well, I don't want to be straying to far from my goals here, so any more videos that I make (or any requests) should be those heading to my channel (i.e. those subsequent to the last request I have.)

yoshq

Smash Master
I have half the links for Kishin & D-Rock, and all the links for Claus and Calvo.

Everyone else's stuff is going straight to my channel.

As well, I don't want to be straying to far from my goals here, so any more videos that I make (or any requests) should be those heading to my channel (i.e. those subsequent to the last request I have.)
these were supposed to be on your channel too, and you send them the download links for the youtube video -_-

oh well, you can post calvo's here and give me claus's

Death note

Smash Cadet
Uhmm... so where's the download link to my replays? Unless you were talking about someone else's when you said my vids have been made.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Uhmm... so where's the download link to my replays? Unless you were talking about someone else's when you said my vids have been made.
*Gets the wine for the cheese party* :bee:

I have the raw videos of your replays. I am taking through the Vegas meatgrinder tonight. Be patient.

Kishin

Smash Ace
k, I'll upload them somewhere else when I get around to it
Actually, I just found a way to download the videos. I had to download this mega manager program and download them through that. So it seems you won't need to upload them elsewhere after all. If you already started doing so then I apologize.

Top Bottom