• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WCSL Shoutouts

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
This tournament was much better than I expected (though Onski is a douche, you get no credit for it). I got way better and definitely confirmed my Marth is >> than my Sheik

Kira, Tofu, Rapelicate, Lovage, Fly, Pat, and Connor: Wow our car ****en *****. Kira and Tofu are pretty nice. Joe makes everything entertaining. Lovage is a cynical emo kid at heart. Whenever Fly speaks, you better listen. Pat is a chill quiet dude, which I respect. Connor snores and it's annoying.

KFC - ugh, if the tournament could've went on longer and the 8 wild cards could've been in the bracket, I would've got a bye (I think) and I wouldn't of had to play you (maybe). You ***** my Sheik hard. I knew you were really good before I went, but I can't believe you got that much better. You are one of my favorite foxes ever though, **** you're so good

Shroomed - Come to the next Circuit tournament DSF and Nezumi host. Good job beating me though. If public humiliation is what I have to go through to stop choking, then so be it. I'll keep doing it til I get it right.

HMW - Don't be emo :(

Joe - If both of us can play as well at a whole tournament as we were playing at the end of Day 2, wow our team is going to be so sick so soon. Word is bond. I was pissed at losing to Lunin/Sheridan and Germ/Zel, but we're getting way better every time we team, so next time we'll take out some names.

Random Norcalians - I think Norcal randoms are better than SoCal randoms. You guys are harder to tech chase and have better DI. I've gone back and forth on SoCal > Norcal or Norcal > SoCal so many times, but once again I'm gonna change my mind to Norcal > Socal.

***got Miharu - **** playing your Falco is so much fun. I heard you're super inconsistent and stuff, but you were pretty consistent when we were playing. You were the first Falco I played to adjust to my fsmashes out of shield so quickly. You are ridiculously smart in terms of how quickly you change up your habits / change your habits to stop techniques that are working for the opponent. I noticed that when I tried to predict your dl from the edge and dsmash it, only I ****ed up the first time and then you didn't do it the next 4-5 times because you knew I was expecting it. I thought you knew I was expecting it to begin with, but I was like wtf no Falco ever adjusts that quickly so he'll just run into it anyway. :laugh:

The Cheese - Your Falcon is good. tbh I thought you were a scrub when I 2-0ed you the first matches of the mm (I go Sheik v Falcon, but I thought you were some random I'd **** with my Marth nonetheless). Your style is weird, but I finally started catching on. It's funny because most really good Falcons are good because once they get a grab, they go to town, but they kind of suffer in the other areas of Falconness. But you're great in all the other areas of Falconness, like recovering and getting that first hit to start the combo in general, but your grab game needs work. Norcal is weird.

Sethlon - God I knew I should've asked Mango to go Roy so I could've got some Roy practice beforehand. I was told after the set that you can CC Roy's dtilt =/. Not sure that'd be a smart thing to do though. Roy is weird because he ****s with your DI. It's hard to DI that dtilt away every time. And omg I can't believe the forward b has that much shield stun on my shield. You ***** me pretty badly in those mms, but it's all good. Just know if we're ever at the same tournament again you've got a target on your back from me :laugh:

I'm getting lazy now, but good **** to everyone. I appreciated everyone I played, you all made me a little bit better.

Shroomed

Smash Master
and another marth enters the melee scene

why do ppl make it so hard for a doc/mario main, sigh
idk bout goin to a socal tourney, especially during school.......does the melee portion even have a circuit with rankings and all that?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
"You Got This Di Hoowan!"
-Alan
I forgot to mention, I liked your hair. Lmao.

lol. alan did a really manly yell during the P money match. i was impressed.

that guy is too cool.
I only did it because mikeHaze was trying to cheer better than me. And NO ONE cheers better than me.

Alan - Thanks for cheering me on. and i still dont want to be in your crew because Falcomist will make fun of me. also sorry i missed your birthday.. happy belated birthday
Dont be a ***** Zac. Dont fall into peer pressure from Falcomist.

Lumpy - the only other peach in Norcal that plays like PinkShinobi and not Alan. Good ****.
I've seen 4 Peaches regularly at tournaments.
-Me
-Paul
-Lumpy
-Carlos

And I pretty much taught Carlos a fair amount of Peach stuff. You know what this means?

Carlos vs Lumpy Peach dittos next tourny. Which style will prevail? Pauls vs Alans. Good vs Downsmash.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I only did it because mikeHaze was trying to cheer better than me. And NO ONE cheers better than me.
haha well good ****. you're pro at
watching
melee! LOL
Carlos vs Lumpy Peach dittos next tourny. Which style will prevail? Pauls vs Alans. Good vs Downsmash.
NOOOO
i suck at meleez!
my peach got 4stocked... twice...:( kfc's fox and paul in dittos...

wait till i'm not bad. (soon if i actually go to a **** tourney once in a while)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
who's carlos?
Hes that mexican guy with the emo haircut hanging around near me and Dajuan. He plays white Peach, and he has a really good turnip game. He tends to camp without knowing it, so I dont get mad at him in friendlies.

haha well good ****. you're pro at
watching
melee! LOL

NOOOO
i suck at meleez!
my peach got 4stocked... twice...:( kfc's fox and paul in dittos...

wait till i'm not bad. (soon if i actually go to a **** tourney once in a while)
You're hella good. Hella tricky. You're Peach reminds me of Nick's. I was afraid to go shiek vs Hella's Peach because it was too complicated to fight.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
You're hella good. Hella tricky. You're Peach reminds me of Nick's.
pssh yeah. i'm hella good.
that's why i beat all these pro *** people all the time. lol

i think his ganon is better than his peach was.
but that's just IMO, since i've never played him.
(but i watched his pool matches. good ****, nick)

Noble-

Smash Ace
Rosedemon and Onski!! Hi!!! Thanks for housing us!
:D

Rosedemon - I have to say, your mom is PRETTY COOL AND NICE!! :D

P - is a chill guy and he's pretty good at smash.

Kira - I love you

Fly - could talk all day, and I could listen all day.

Oscar and Joe - all my fox ditto experience is thanks to both of you.

Tofu - will lose to me one day in tournament. :p

Connor - Is too cute.

AznForce - Your Falco is pretty good :D

MiZtiK - <33333333333333

Jeff - You're such a nice person, it was nice talking to you! :D P.S. Me and Cori owned you in that 2v1! XD

Julian - I <3 your falco. Whoever said you're the "Epitome of Technical Skill and Mindgames" is correct.

JR - I <3 my haircut.

Mitchell - That massage was EPIC!! THANKS!

Nealdt - GOOD **** RUNNING THIS TOURNEY!

Sheridan - <3333 It was fun playing you in pools! Your Jiggz is tooooo good!

Cuhris - HII!

Larry - Thanks for saying I got better! XD

Christian - YOUR A ****ING TANK!

Sunny - Play more friendlies! You'll get better!

Jopez - <3 my bro.

Embrace - Your sister is uhhhh cool?

Jenny - We're an awesome team

HMW - It was nice seeing you again!

Phil - IT'S A SET!

Cameron - Don't **** me while I sleep.

Lumpy - It was fun playing you in teams.

SuperRad - Luv'd the stash.

24 - We actually make a good team LOL

Wes - I WILL NOT MOVE

Mango - YOUR A *****! <3

Miguel - EAT A ****!

Tai - I'm glad you found my advice useful.

Random NorCalians - You guys made this tournament worthwhile! It was fun playing all of you!

:D

And anyone else I forgot to mention - GOOD ****!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
OH YEAH!!!!
lol
you were beating my *** in teams. hahaha
you would do some KFC **** walk up to me and randomly usmash.
good ****

edit: this was @ noble/pat/guy i played in teams.

Charoo

Smash Champion
First of all, NEAL and SHERIDAN should get a shoutout from every1! It was a teamwork between the two to make it happen. I helped too, but no one will ever be as good as Neal ever. That can only happen if I'm there though due to the Champ Combo formula.

The road trip was so great. It was everything I wanted since I took a final on friday before I took the trip up there haha.

I also accomplish everything I wanted at the smash tourney. I made it out of pools in brawl and did really well in the bracket also (13th or 17th I think with sheik/fox/falcon). Then Jeff and I team in brawl for DOUBLE FALCON!!! I was worry that we would get 0-2 cause I haven't play brawl at all, and I know Jeff doesn't play brawl but ... we freaking OWNED haha. It was so much fun and I really loved it. Castle Siege is too good right Jeff haha. I also finally got to play with VANS =) Team DS is too good. We'll get first when we team at the next tourney hehe.

Then I enter melee just to see if I can still play this game and I still kinda got it somewhat. I didn't get **** by any1, and got a lot of compliment so that made me happy. Then I met a lot of cool people at the touney like, Irow, Kurohitito, IRL, idmarthid, SK92, Dannykat, Sethlon, SoCal of course, DBR, SHERIDANGEROUS, and so much more. It was too awesome.

Choknater thank you so much for housing us. It was a blast staying at modesto with you, miztik, kim, and park. You guys are awesome. I expect the other mansion next time though haha. There are too much thing to describe about this crazy trip haha.

The people in my carpool are awesome. I love every1 in it. Neal, Edrees, Reggie, Brendan, and Faye. You guys already know how much I love you all so there's no need for me to type it here. This trip wouldn't be as fun without you guys.

Until next time, this is Champ, returning to base.

Lovage

Smash Hero
I won the 2/3 set with Lovage in Lightning Melee.. But it was so fun, I wanted to continue the set and he just barely won! Next time...
i think that was the highlight of the tourny for me

god **** sfat ***** LOL
**** the haters

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!!!
Norcal
Miles-Thank you for housing me <33 and the most technical PT everrrrrrr!!!
Erow-<3333 my favorite norcalian he's way too good!!
Meep-even though i never met you...your like the coolest guy ever!!!
Tc1-your wayy to cocky but your good
Zex-Get ***** by bardull!!
Nanerz-You suck <33
A.D.-good PT and you beat nanerz so your too good!
Sean-Get ***** by Edrees!!

Socal
Mikehaze and adam-I love you guys the most!!
Ajax and senna-I love you guys the 2nd most!!
DSF-Next time....next time
Shadow-Intense tourny match your way too good!
Bardull-get *****!!
JonT-My husband!!
TWK-This guy beat Meep?!?!?!? he's wayyy too good!
TKD-my master wins again
Uchiha-The only guy that looks up to me <3
Race-Thanks for the ride
Larry-Black smashers will rise!!

Vegas
Sk92-Too good!!
Claw-Good ****!!

Sorry if i forgot any1 but this was an amazingly fun tourny!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
First of all, NEAL and SHERIDAN should get a shoutout from every1! It was a teamwork between the two to make it happen. I helped too, but no one will ever be as good as Neal ever. That can only happen if I'm there though due to the Champ Combo formula.

The road trip was so great. It was everything I wanted since I took a final on friday before I took the trip up there haha.

I also accomplish everything I wanted at the smash tourney. I made it out of pools in brawl and did really well in the bracket also (13th or 17th I think with sheik/fox/falcon). Then Jeff and I team in brawl for DOUBLE FALCON!!! I was worry that we would get 0-2 cause I haven't play brawl at all, and I know Jeff doesn't play brawl but ... we freaking OWNED haha. It was so much fun and I really loved it. Castle Siege is too good right Jeff haha. I also finally got to play with VANS =) Team DS is too good. We'll get first when we team at the next tourney hehe.

Then I enter melee just to see if I can still play this game and I still kinda got it somewhat. I didn't get **** by any1, and got a lot of compliment so that made me happy. Then I met a lot of cool people at the touney like, Irow, Kurohitito, IRL, idmarthid, SK92, Dannykat, Sethlon, SoCal of course, DBR, SHERIDANGEROUS, and so much more. It was too awesome.

Choknater thank you so much for housing us. It was a blast staying at modesto with you, miztik, kim, and park. You guys are awesome. I expect the other mansion next time though haha. There are too much thing to describe about this crazy trip haha.

The people in my carpool are awesome. I love every1 in it. Neal, Edrees, Reggie, Brendan, and Faye. You guys already know how much I love you all so there's no need for me to type it here. This trip wouldn't be as fun without you guys.

Until next time, this is Champ, returning to base.
btw on saturday morning, champ woke up next to me and said "my dream came true"

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
oh yea oops i forgot neighborhoodP in my shoutouts...

neighborhood p- u are a really cool person. why do ppl dislike u? ur marth is really good! ALMOST beat me in tourney :D

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
It's too bad I had to miss Sunday. I wanted to get a MM with Connor. ): We played a match though. I also made a 6 stock comeback on Alan's crew. \^o^/

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You should've gone on Sunday, we had Casey.

You weren't going to win then...like no lie.

MacD

Banned via Administration
wow, soooooo many people, but i wish to make my peach better, i think it's good and with a little less stupid dsmashing i'd be really good, like those people i almost beat like lovage i felt stupid because i dsmash for no reason then punishment, i got better and stopped being so stupid but still

i'm going to so cal but it'd be cool to learn peach from a technical, idk mine isn't, so too alan and people, yea for peach, i wish i could be more like paul though, he's toooooo good

MacD

yea i know, but still, i'm one of those people who like has trouble sitting there and doing it, i need someone pushing me to do it, so i don't see how i'll get much better but maybe, we'll see what happens once i make my way back to norcal after school

aznforce817

Smash Lord
yea i know, but still, i'm one of those people who like has trouble sitting there and doing it, i need someone pushing me to do it, so i don't see how i'll get much better but maybe, we'll see what happens once i make my way back to norcal after school
if you can't sit there and get technical then you're never gonna get good. playing other people really helps ur meta-game more than your technicality. If you wanna get technical play some level 1's with handicap on.

MacD

hey you

get more technical
thanks for that, i just played for like 2 hours, ok not really but maybe i'll be able to do it

and i never thought about using handycap, wow, i guess that would be good, maybe that's why i am so good at just fighting people because i have a good metagame, i love how like these 2 minutes on the board gave me like a great understanding of my playing that i've been trying to figure out for like at least 5 days

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i am the same way, but you can't say you really want to get better but then be too lazy to practice

SSBM Jp

Smash Cadet
Cool Kids:

All of san pablo + Sean and Leon

Naota

Lumpy

Jmic

Justin

Waffles

Phil of the future

Choy

D.P Mike and Catnip Melvin good to see yall again it's been awhile

Ian aka BTZO's GF

Paul

P

Sethlon good *** roy

Tofu

Zhu

KFC

Vans

Psycho

Myko

and that fruit called mango i believe :]

etc

Thank You

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL sorry man. i have no control over that, but if i did, i'd choose
korean, cuz koreans are in fact hydralisks

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yay!!! some1 gave me a shout out! haha

good matches JP. we always have close matches/sets when i go peach.
but sunday night i was actually using a secondary or two. LOL
you're too cool man. STOP BEATING ME WTF?

edit: if i go to another tourney, you better be there.

edit 2: LMAO @ choknater have a big nater to choke.

Top Bottom