• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WCSL Shoutouts

Hive

Smash Lord
months ago??? i've improved loads since then :( and I don't remember anyone beating me as much as he's saying <.<
and I REALLY don't think i've ever been 0-deathed by any pikachu! @.@
and whoever you are you didn't beat me "every" time unless we played like 1 match maybe!

pikachus one of her really bad matchups :/ but i'll still win if we play! you're on naota! :0

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
months ago??? i've improved loads since then :( and I don't remember anyone beating me as much as he's saying <.<
and I REALLY don't think i've ever been 0-deathed by any pikachu! @.@

pikachus one of her really bad matchups :/ but i'll still win if we play! you're on naota! :0
Wanna mm in brawl? :dizzy: 20$? I play peach and mk in brawl. I just never play in tournament cuz I lose too much.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
Lolz, I can't beat meep or TC...and they're stealing Sac's money now. And thus, I quit Brawl. But I still play it occasionally, its just there's not much to practice besides reaction and guessing games.

Hive

Smash Lord
(it's just i have no respect for samus because Zair is gay :))
quoted for truth lol but i still love her ^^
at least if it wasn't for zair she'd be bottom of the tier list ^^ so I kinda have to spam the crap out of it lol :laugh: sorry ^^

also pinkshinobi I'd love to mm! :) but against peach lol I don't think I'd have a chance against mk :p when did you want to meet up? are you going to cgc5 maybe?
peach is a pretty kwl character, i love playing her! ♥

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Since we're on the subject of bad fighting games.

Anyone wanna MM me in Bleach: Shattered Hand? Its all about who has the better wrists.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
fat norcal shoutouts
dayum you guys are all cool.

Tang- make a smashboards account and let's play more next time

SS- More friendlies man, **** your falcon is too good to watch/play

Lunin- you're too good dude. haha "lessons from lunin"

Pink Shinobi- wish they didn't take out the 3 seat pool winners from the bracket =[, it woulda been cool to play you in tournament

Phil & Waffles - Definetely the heart and soul of norcal. tooo good

_

i met THE sweetxignorance.
The the from youtube. That was tooo good too.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
ill be finishing mine either tonight or the next or the next
assuming im not too tired/dont get hella **** xmas presents
if youre hella heartbroken that i havent done one for you yet, youre hella on my list

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I think it's dumb not to give MAD props to anyone that is good with Samus. Samus is a bad character, I don't care how you do it, if you win with Samus you are a **** beast plain and simple.

people are mean in general. welcome to the real world.
lol..this isn't true at all. I live in the real world, I make my own income, I live on my own. I know the real world and people are generally nice and considerate if you are nice and considerate to them. There's only a few bad apples.

Really, reading this thread makes me sad. The melee community was so nice and friendly. Ever since brawl came out you guys are negative, attacking, and closed off to new people unless they are really good at the game. If you were more open the melee community would be even larger than it is now because Melee is a better and more fun game than brawl. But you guys have to be immature, trash brawl players and brawl and close off more chances people have of getting into Melee. If you just accepted brawl, gave people their dues but said, hey just try playing melee, its fun, you might like it, you'd get a heck of a lot more people playing it. I was starting to get into Melee again but seeing this kind of attitude from the community makes me not want to go back at all.

Tyrant!! You have respect for metaknight's that tornado or UP B or snakes that grenade or up tilt or falcos that laser but no respect for samus that z-airs? Every character should use the moves that make their character win, thats just how it is =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
I think it's dumb not to give MAD props to anyone that is good with Peach. Peach is a bad character, I don't care how you do it, if you win with Peach you are a **** beast plain and simple.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I think it's dumb not to give MAD props to anyone that is good with Samus. Samus is a bad character, I don't care how you do it, if you win with Samus you are a **** beast plain and simple.

lol..this isn't true at all. I live in the real world, I make my own income, I live on my own. I know the real world and people are generally nice and considerate if you are nice and considerate to them. There's only a few bad apples.

Really, reading this thread makes me sad. The melee community was so nice and friendly. Ever since brawl came out you guys are negative, attacking, and closed off to new people unless they are really good at the game. If you were more open the melee community would be even larger than it is now because Melee is a better and more fun game than brawl. But you guys have to be immature, trash brawl players and brawl and close off more chances people have of getting into Melee. If you just accepted brawl, gave people their dues but said, hey just try playing melee, its fun, you might like it, you'd get a heck of a lot more people playing it. I was starting to get into Melee again but seeing this kind of attitude from the community makes me not want to go back at all.

Tyrant!! You have respect for metaknight's that tornado or UP B or snakes that grenade or up tilt but no respect for samus that z-airs? Thats kind of unfair =)
Elaborating on what P said, its just so simple as people are stupid. Not saying all brawl players are stupid, I happen to like quite a few.

Its just the basis of the game, and the type of people it draws. For instance, Xyro thinks he deserves to be in a shout out for a certain placing and blah blah. Its like, are you serious? Do you know how obnoxious he sounds?

Regardless, brawl attracts a lot of people who know what they're doing in a very shallow game. Which in turn makes them think they're good on a more grander scale. These factors lead to a fair amount of stupidity in the brawl community.

Once again, not saying you're all stupid, its just you have a lot dumb ones in that pile of yours.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Tyrant!! You have respect for metaknight's that tornado or UP B or snakes that grenade or up tilt or falcos that laser but no respect for samus that z-airs? Every character should use the moves that make their character win, thats just how it is =)
I was kidding but i just really hate samus' zair cuz it's a really good attack but i think samus is a fun character to play with, it's just i hate the way your forced to play with samus to be good (camp super f'ing hard with zair) :(

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
iunno man. i played her a few weeks ago and hadn't played brawl in months and beat her every time v_v.

i 0-death her w/ pikachu.

after you notice that all she does/can do is zair, missile and dtilt, it gets easier to play her.

but i'll definitely play her if shes interested.

i just don't think samus is a good character at all, i just think she did well b/c ppl don't know the match up. not saying she's bad, b/c even if they suck against samus you still needa be good to win.

lol prolly cuz you know how to camp Samus with Chu. It's so easy, but if Samus punishes your rolling, you're ****ed :3

I'll wager on Hive if she learns how...

lol I love talking **** about Xyro online cuz he doesn't know it's me when we hang out <3

...zzzz I'm talking about Brawl. Shoutouts to come >.>

pockyD

Smash Legend
it doesn't sound like you actually read this thread... a single person made the attack, and everyone else either defended the target or made very generic "i don't like brawl"-type comments, concerning which it would be ridiculously surprising if anyone was offended by them

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol prolly cuz you know how to camp Samus with Chu. It's so easy, but if Samus punishes your rolling, you're ****ed :3

I'll wager on Hive if she learns how...

lol I love talking **** about Xyro online cuz he doesn't know it's me when we hang out <3

...zzzz I'm talking about Brawl. Shoutouts to come >.>
lol i didn't camp hive.

i couldn't, she'd outcamp me. she'd have like 4 missiles on screen at all time and z-airs up the ***.

only way i saw around it was constant pressure so she didn't have room to missile spam

Shroomed

Smash Master
hey paul i play peach in brawl too =)

she's my best char in that game, and it's the only fun char in the game
i didn't do too bad vs sethlon's falco at alan's house

maybe i should play brawl for $

SuperRad

Smash Master
fat norcal shoutouts
dayum you guys are all cool.

Tang- make a smashboards account and let's play more next time

SS- More friendlies man, **** your falcon is too good to watch/play

Lunin- you're too good dude. haha "lessons from lunin"

Pink Shinobi- wish they didn't take out the 3 seat pool winners from the bracket =[, it woulda been cool to play you in tournament

Phil & Waffles - Definetely the heart and soul of norcal. tooo good

_

i met THE sweetxignorance.
The the from youtube. That was tooo good too.
that was too funny
people were like "who's this julian guy?"
and then they found out he was sweetxignorance and
jizzed
in their pants

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol

sena's no poet he's a running bak
he plays for the great devilbats
he's pretty good and he plays pretty fast
but im pretty sure SS would tap that ***

he should play melee it's such a good game
if he got good he mite get some fame
he'd prolly main falcon with those fast feet
sonic in melee now that would be sweet

this poem really sucks i should stop trying
my creativeness is slowly dying
im running out of cool things to say
tomoro is christmas, a pretty cool day

wow that was a crappy poem lol, Merry Xmas

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sheik obliterates campers

my sheik got way better in brawl omfg

the best brawl pressure char

anson

Smash Rookie
i hope Shroomed vs p was recorded i didn't get to see the first 2 and a half matches

Top Bottom