• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WCSL Shoutouts

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Good **** KDJ!

Well, this tournament was great. I dunno about yall, but I got a lot better experience than what we all expected. Since shoutouts are never really seen in the actual tournament thread or the results thread, Miztik said there should be a shoutout thread. Just so people can see 'em, nahmean? Is that cool? Well, good stuff especially to NEAL and SHERIDAN who made this one of the greatest tournaemnts I've ever been to. More Shoutoutz lata.

edit, shoutoutz time!:

most importantly...

Mango - i love you

ZHU - i have the MAAADDEST respect for you man! amazing sets all around at the end of the tourny. one after the other... DSF, KFC, SS, Pink Shinobi, then Mango (getrapedloljk). you really showed me the level you can take smash to, really amazing stuff. those were some of the best sets i have ever seen, brilliant performance

KFC - omfg jr F*CK!!!! ur amazing

and other people... in alphabetical order...

b0nn0r - good **** in friendly teams and ****-talking, nice pizza eating too
brandon and phil - i liked the commentary this time :)
falcomist - fun teams last night
kdj - good **** man
jason - thanks for recording my set with mango, hope to see it soon
macd - thanks for the ride and your peach is improving a lot
the greater leon - sup man u'll be at my house soon babe <333
tkd - seriously, ur my new hero. i had the best brawler in my pool! and u taught me a lot. thanks man
vanessa - fun stuff, sheik/ic's is the best combo

mizzy miz, lumpy cpu, sage osaka - fun rides *SUPER CHUDATPOSE SPAM COMBO*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
snow: i hate you (not really but bad timing)
my car: i hate you (it's borked.)

good tourney i had lots of fun working on my combo video while it was happening i guess.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ZHU!!!!
Winners' bracket
Bye
Lost to Mango

Losers' bracket
Defeated NeighborhoodP
Defeated THE Lovage
Defeated DEHF
Defeated D.S.F.
Defeated Killa for Cash
Defeated SilentSpectre
Defeated Paul
Lost to Mango

dear god.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Wow.

Good ****.

Sheridan and Neal = ****. Dream team, tag teamed your mom. They did work. I was amazed at how well this was run.

Pocky D and SuperRad = Always funny and cool, you guys kick even more *** for running pools.

Rina-Chan = Cute, funny, best mc ever? I will make you let me show you my pokemonz. Brawl babe <3. I WANT TO MARRY YOU lol. Feel better I know you were getting sick on the last day.

Aura Princess = Too hot. Too good. GG in our $1 MM.

Xyro = Soo nice and polite. Good **** and good mind games way to rep Samus.

Kairi (Hive) = you stepped it up, proud of you for making it out off pools and good **** in your match against DSF you didnt win but you played well.

AD = you are the most **** PT ever. show the world you pokemanz. you should have gotten an baysian haircut.

Furbs = Dope yoshi mad props.

Champ = Too cool, too good. GG in our PT dittos. NICE CHARIZARD!!

Edreeeseee = You are the nicest dood EVER. Your Peach is ****. Thanks for the matches.

Claw = Hella nice ZSS. You got ***** by double PT. I hate you for going DDD. Good **** tho and seriously, your matches in the top 8 were hot. You inspire me.

SK92 = you are dope. hella flashy, hella fun to watch. you live up to any and all hype.

Captain V = **** Falcon good ****

ID = Best BRAWL falcon, maybe ever lol.

SKy = shoulda used a condom.

DSF = Your Wario was ****. **** Gordos. GG

Tyrant = I love you. Funny dood. Dont worry you will get your older white woman one day (chilii's lol). Get ***** on RC by PT. but really good **** man ur too good.

Bardull = best marth. Period. Thanks for teaching me a lot i really appreciated the matches before you left. Nice dood.

Jon T = my *****. on the real son your snake is dope. hella flashy and technical soo fun to watch. Running your pool was a combo video of you ****** kids. that falcon was good too. ****S WEAK lol.

Twilight Kirby = Underdog. The shocker. Upset king. You > meep. Your Kirby is ****. Watching you in pools was hella fun.

Race = The man. Thanks for dinner. Thanks for all the friendlies the first night. Your driving scares me. So does your snake. Thanks for beating my ***, i learned a lot.

Uchiha = Nice to finally meet you. Ill be seeing you online. **** fox. You seemed to have gotten better by the time the tourney was over. Good **** son.

Silent Spectre = GGs in our doubles matches. Good help us all if you start playing brawl. Onski = Good **** son.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man making friends with irow and tkd and some brawlers kinda makes me want to join aib and post around and stuff

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
chok(pwnsauce)- u are amazing, i saw ur set against mango! u actually took a round off him, and u almost beat his fox with shiek =O! i told you that u would **** if u went back to iceys, and u did! and now ur even better with shiek, ****! man. i wish i lived in modesto. me and you could learn alot from each other. our matches are 50/50 again! just like early 2006! i think ill watch some of our old TGE videos just to reminisce

HMW(backthrowmcgee)-you got lot better... i think... iono lol i didnt even play you =/ nice to see you again! move back to modesto my brother!

choy- lol. ur reallly good and technical. work on dem mindgamez tho.

Fly amanita- you improved alot since a day at the zhu's tourney... you learn really fast!!! keep it up and maybe ull beat me next time

Tang- you really caught me off guard. i was so used to just breezing through fox dittos without really trying. no other foxes at hte tourney posed a threat to me besides mango and you. then when i played you, the heat was on! our set was really close, and ur shine spikes are crazy. but i won in the end :D

PAUL- really close set. i thought i had you for a moment, but no! LOL UR TOO GOOD! i wanted u to beat zhu so bad **** i was rooting for u hella hard lol. ur peach is really amazing... CORT OF THE WEST COAST?!?!?!

zhu- u robbed me. thief. i had u :D

mango- when i play you, its like im not even playing smash. its like im playing a game that mango invented, and i play by mangos rules, and i die when mango wants me to die. X_X you see this game in matrix code

Shroomed- ur pretty good.. but ur too hasty. take a lesson from HMW and add some patience into ur gameplay! good matches.

rey- WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO OUR CREW BATtle! FILIPINO?! FTW?! we would've ***** san pablo LOL.

Gabe- reallly fun matches with u man. ur such a cool guy. i would've been bored at oneski's house if u werent there lol

keith- thanks for letting me use ur controller when mine broke :D and nice to see u again!

to all the lol socal fox players who came- u guys are good... but lol u guys suck in fox dittos sorry

anyways for the record...

i really enjoyed watching chok play and almost beat mango, and pwn everybody else. it almost brings a tear to my eye when i remember how far me and chok came to being unknown and under estimated, to the players we are today! :D 209 FTW!

Miztik

Smash Master
Shoutouts bluh haha

Man Big shoutout to Neal, Champ, and Sheridan for being straight up gangsta and making sure this tourney was as sick as it turned out to be...

Mango-<333333333333 your the homie mango, i love you man it was cool finally being able to meet you and getting to play you in pools was hella fun even tho i got owned pretty hard its all good tho, <33333333333 until we meet again next time

Pat- You are one of the most awsome smashers/person i have ever met in my life so nice/funny man just pure **** lol it was a pleasure hanging out with you this weekend and cant wait to talk to you again and set up something to go chill in socal with you guys

Jenny- Your pretty awsome i must say haha it was cool chillin in the hallway or entrance or whatever that room was called lol it was too good but yea your awsome lol ttyl

Jeff/SS- Your so freaking funny/quiet its too good sucks you couldnt make it to finals to play mango but its all good nxt time you got this

Kira- Your pretty chill it was awsome talking and hanging out with you man, it was also cool MM for a dollar just so we can kick some ppl off a tv to play lol too good

Edrees-It was cool being able to meet you here at andres lol your really awsome and nice your peach is really entertaining stay awsome yo!!!!

Neal-It was cool meeting the master behind AiB your really funny and chill also it was funny talkin about how you used to ban park 3times a week haha

Champ- your a champ....nuff said

Rej- your so freakin awsome, (im writing this at andres) i think ima just cuddle with you all night haha no homo...ok well some but its all good... haha but your pretty **** awsome i love you man!!!

Faye/Aura-Your pretty awsome lol it was cool meeting you and chilling with you in modesto at Johns...lol your pretty funnny but it was cool mindgaming you all weekend haha (shoulder tap) haha have fun in socal and keep rej safe for me haha...SOCAL NEXT WEEK LOL

Leon- man your pretty legit it was cool finally meeting you, man your so freaking legit its amazing wow...<3333333333

FTA- Good seeing you guys again its been awhile man hopefully we start seeing each other more often...also i love JR good **** man

MikeHAZE- Good chilling with you again bro, you never sieze to amaze me with how awsome you are too funny man

Naota/everyone at chilli's you guys are too good it was cool chillin with you guys and thanks again for the housing luis

Boa/Lee Puff- You 2 are pretty dang awsome i didnt talk to you guys much but when i did good times lol, you guys are both really cool also boa you make marth look so good/fun in brawl but i just cant do it i love melee marth too much lol

Larry Lurr- *Mango Nood* hahaha man it was cool talking to you man your a pretty chill person haha mango nood is too good and so random ima spam it hahaha

Vanzessa lol- vanessa it sucks we didnt get to play some singles but we did team and own pretty hard lol it was really fun teaming with you, good times your shiek is so good...

P- Man why are you so ****ing awsome IRL wtf hahaha man sucks we didnt get to play we will soon tho

DBR- you guys are so ****in cool, thanks for cheering against me when i played Mango<333333 in pools sorry i let you guys down lol its all good

PyschoMidget- your hella funny and cool to chill with lol and good **** in teams man you ****in went off in the end you didnt even need mango haha

Phil/Brandon- you guys are too good i heart you guys, also phil good **** man as im playing mango i hear "You cant **** with Modesto, That's the 209" haha too good man

Socal (replicate, lovage, connor, Tofu, Embraceth12, others sorry i forgot everyone) all you guys a freaking awsome, it was cool finally being able to meet you guys

GUYS I FREAKING LOVE SOCAL!!!!!! ALL YOU GUYS ARE SO ****ING AWSOME ITS RIDICULOUS CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.

Shoutouts to everyone else sorry if missed your name if i remember more ill be sure to mention you lol

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Aigggggggght Shoutouts time.

TO's you guys did a pretty good job! thanks for running the tourny. :)
So-cal i talk to u guys all the time already so u know how much i love ya.

KFC- your fox was **** good dude, good games forsure.
HMW- your commentating was hilarious. you and phil are chill and really good players. nice to finally meet you.
Lunin- you freaking **** dude loool, can't wait to play you again sometime.
Zelgadis- love your theme song, cant you tell? ahha good **** hanging and talking with u. :p

There were just so many people i was glad to meet and finally play in nor-cal so good games and good stuff. Peaceeeee.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL a lot of ppl had misconcptions of me

tai said a lot of ppl were disappointed that i didnt act the same way as i do on the boards and that i would spam a lot of posts irl

get ***** ppl i never met

"it's weird reading your posts after i met you" - edrees

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL paul is filipino? no wonder. he should join me kfc and lunin in a filipino crew battle against san pablo

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love calling matches like that. Like "Luigi vs Ultra Luigi". Makes the whole tournament worth it.

MacD

Banned via Administration
aaaaaahhhhhhhh this was a crazy tourney, like i don't even know where to begin, how about this

I'm the blue peach... 'nough said, lol, no but i always have trouble meeting people and remembering their smasher name if i do, but please if anyone played me feel free to be like you suck, or your ok, or stop down smashing cause your a dumb*** and get punished

all i remember is...
shroom was awesome and fun, i liked my last stock of our last match, almost 2 lives off you, i was learning

the alameda (sp?) people were awesome especially alan the peach, sisterhood of the traving downsmash for life :p

kira i had fun playing you, almost took you down but thanks for the complement that ment a lot to me

falcomist thanks for the help sat night, i felt like a completely new person

lovage... next tourney you better watch out, especially for brinstar, lol

zhu i heard your at UCI me too, maybe we could play sometime even though you're going to **** me, we played a few friendlies though if you remember, blue peach

dinner was fun with all you guys

i think that's it but not really, oh well, that's i know now

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
some guy gave me $5 randomly yesterday
It was a plan conceived by me and BobbySiege.

He basically gave out all these cards that said "Player" is a "Random Statement"

SS is a Cutie.

Mango is a Fruit.

Alan is a Rapist.

Shroomed ****ed NeighboorhoodP.

Yours just happened to say PockyD is a winner. Hence why you got $5. Lmao.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL there was a team match called

6-0 motha****a jizzed in my pants vs jizzed in my pants

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yayyyyy

First shoutout goes to.....

ROSEDEMON: You're so ****ing hilarious dude. The way you talk plus the **** you say are so funny. "YOU GOT THIS, *shroomed's name*. YOU ARE THE *****, AND HE IS YO BIIIETTCH.

Aznforce: Driving me and hanging and chillin out, maxin, and relaxin.

Connor: Housing me and stuff

Choknater: Not talking enough

Mango: Loving me and hating me. I love you too <33333

24: Lol sup.

J4Pu: Driving us back

Onski: Housing us the second day

Furbz: Stuff

Gabe, Sethlon, other dude: Playing Melee

Onski's house: Power outages FTL

Zhu: Good **** against Jeff and Pink Shinobi. Hope I get to play you next time I'm in Cali

SFAT: Uhh... play me in August, son.

P: I'm sorry, dude... lol, well, you got your DVDs at least.

Pat: Helping me with my approaching game and ****

Kira: Uh, idk

Tang: APPOS! APPOS! YOU NEVA HIA CHINESHE MAN SAY APPOS BEFORE?

Jeff: Good ****..? I wanted to play you, but w/e. Fine, leave my trip to Cali incomplete.

Cameron: Sup? I'm Tai, but I'm not Thai, but you're Thai, but not Tai.

Other people, whatever.

People on the strem: <3333 you guys. Sorry I wasn't there later.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
a lotta ppl say they wanna play jeff, but never actually go up to him and ask him to play a friendly or two.

ppl needa stop being shy and start asking ppl

Shroomed

Smash Master
i asked jeff to play multiple friendlies

he'd come to a tv and someone would make me play them for the tv
i'd play them, look bak and jeff was gone!!!!!!!

why don't you love me jeff, why?

Top Bottom