• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WCSL Shoutouts

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I hella got Tai and C0nn0rcakes mixed up. I felt hella dumb.

And why are people like afraid to approach the good people. Pro Smashers are humans too.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I hella got Tai and C0nn0rcakes mixed up. I felt hella dumb.

And why are people like afraid to approach the good people. Pro Smashers are humans too.
do you watch how technical paul's peach is?

thats not human.

i even said technical peach, that **** doesn't even exist

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Paul is good and all, but his realm of technical-ness doesn't surprise me.

Its like watching a slower version of XIF.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i had some 10-year old named "****" in my brawl pool with his mother there watching
did you let him win?

well san pablo WOULD crew battle anyone, but the majority of san pablo doesnt go to ****
the only really active members of san pablo is anson, alan, and me

like nobody else

pockyD

Smash Legend
did you let him win?

well san pablo WOULD crew battle anyone, but the majority of san pablo doesnt go to ****
the only really active members of san pablo is anson, alan, and me

like nobody else
I "let" him use metaknight

and we went 1-1

I'm bad, yeah

VANS

Smash Ace
happy birthday alan aka best female smasher in norcal! lets make a pact to have the same set at every tournament to fight for that title

shoutouts are so tedious! i dont wanna go through everyones name cuz its a given that i had a good time hanging out there.. ill just say that it was fun playing everyone..ill get better next time i promise!
also i wish i played more ppl from socal. sucks that the next time i get to see them is next year..genesis right?

this tournament was 10x better than axis! i just dont like how it was biased to have more attention on brawl! like that dumb All-girls-brawl-tournament. wheres the melee one?! *breathes*
i think i am going to start playing brawl, just to show those other females what a real smasher is =]

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
NorCal girl smashers actually know what they're doing when they play. That's awesome.

SuperRad

Smash Master
NOTE: I put this in WCSL thread before I saw this one. I moved it over.

I made it home!

Shoutoutsss:

Norcal
pockyD: thanks for housing me
ender: my best friend
justin: =/ <3
Rey: gotta get that harley!
Jeff: Thanks for helping me out. I found where I needed to go, I just needed to act like link!
Boback: I'm going to send you pictures of my face to paste on extras.
Chok: I'll have a dollar for you next tournament
Miles: I was over in the other half of the room too much to hang. Brawl wasn't doing it for me this weekend.
Replicate: THATS RIGHT I PUT YOU IN NORCAL! GJ making it out of pools <3
Ian: You're a creep.
Mystic: You suck worst poster on smashboards
LumpsKaPoo: You suck second worst poster on smashboards
Vanessa: Good to see you again! If you read this, talk to me on AIM or something! I Want to see the before and after pictures of my hair!

Socal:
Mango: you won the tournament! Twice! You didn't win brawl singles though, so who cares.
THE lovage: you won 25c from me! If we did straight bowser I would've had a chance. And GaW wasn't that far off. Your fox is too good with lightnins
Kira: Hope you enjoyed that $5, I still say it was the best money I spent all weekend
TGL: See above. And I'll have $5 for you next time, for when P chokes. And I semi-beat you in Tecmo Bowl.
P: IRL IMO LMAO. I didn't money match you. Sorry.
The infamous Pat as in Pat's House: Hi! I wish I had met you earlier but I only knew you looked familiar but not who you were.
AznForce: Good job with the stream, everyone got to see me get ***** in pools! Fun money match, I want a rematch next time we meet.
PsychoMidget: I liked your sweatshirt. I was too afraid to touch your soft hair. Apparently you also won something, I don't know for sure.
mikeHAZE: nice puns. not really, but whatever.

Tournament Related Business:
Neal+Sheridan: Good job dudes
Sky: Kiss my ***. You wont read this.
Pool 8: Hi, thanks for beating me
-Mihard/Kage/Hydro Kirby/Chris: Sorry the free wins didn't help you get out.
-KFC: i now understand why people rave about your fox. i felt so dumb playing against it.
-Pink Shinobi Paul: I was embarassed by our games. I haven't been ***** like that in a long time.
Pools that I ran: Hi, thanks for letting me run you
-Rey: You made it out!!
-twelvey: =[ I was rooting for you. I like 805 smashers too much.
-Julian: good job making it out of pools. You had a rough bracket though.
-Kira: Good job against Lunin.
-Layzie: Good job with the luigi.
-The Subpar Leon: Sup, baby!
-Mexican: If you were better you could've made it out. But you're not that good, you play DK.
-Mikkuz: Wow, very impressive fox.
-Chovo: Best pikachu i saw at the tournament. ShadowFestizzio where you at?

I think that's enough.
Sorry if I forgot you.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
happy birthday alan aka best female smasher in norcal! lets make a pact to have the same set at every tournament to fight for that title

shoutouts are so tedious! i dont wanna go through everyones name cuz its a given that i had a good time hanging out there.. ill just say that it was fun playing everyone..ill get better next time i promise!
also i wish i played more ppl from socal. sucks that the next time i get to see them is next year..genesis right?

this tournament was 10x better than axis! i just dont like how it was biased to have more attention on brawl! like that dumb All-girls-brawl-tournament. wheres the melee one?! *breathes*
i think i am going to start playing brawl, just to show those other females what a real smasher is =]
Thankyou, but I dont know if I wanna play against you every tournament.

Like honestly, you've improved A LOT from that Davis tourny. Fighting shiek is hard, but playing you is like a black person eating mayonnaise.

But im going to try to get better, so lets do these sets every tournament we see each other.

P.S. -- C0nn0rcakes cant tap my ***. Im too old.

--Alan, best Female Smasher in Norcal.

Lovage

Smash Hero
hmm shoutouts take too much effort

ender and super rad are tight

thats all from the top of my head

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
I think its because mayonnaise is white. O_O

Btw, KFC, I'm so happy you beat tang. And you almost destroyed me in pools, I'm lucky I got that chain grab.

And I mistook Germ for Lucky. O_O And I felt bad lying to people to get money...oh well

Lovage

Smash Hero
lightning melee money matches are some of the most fun ive ever had in ssbm

**** the haterz

also, sfat is amazing

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wait wait wait wait wait

so... are people just like 'LOL U SO GOOD ARE WE DATING NOW' or are the female smashers actually good

no offense but the best female i've played wasn't exactly the greatest player XD

Naota21t

Smash Champion
there were like 3 legit girl players at the tourney.

legit in the sense that they knew that they were doing. too bad one of them was a samus -_-

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i believe yen was there? o-o but she was playing brawl? or was that some other chick.

anyways miharu, who r u? we go to all the same tourneys together but i never knew who u are

Top Bottom