• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO9.75 - May 22, 2010 - Orlando, FL - Bring Setups! DRAFT CREWS ARE HAPPENING

Finch

Smash Lord
Pr0jecT and RockCrock confirmed.

Phanna is planning on attending and UberIce mains iceclimbers so no one cares.
rofl

maining ICs sucks until you play people in tournament and beat them when you know you shouldn't. Even Chu Dat said he would never be the best if he didn't play ice climbers lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
Write me down for this, ive been playing melee lately, i might be bringing a friend (family member) whos getting pretty sick with lui*****.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
5 dollah door fee is fine by me. hell, it's sweet!

Now 30 dollar door fee, for GAAME, is pretty adequate to make me hesitate. I start hesitatin' around 10 dollars door fee.
entry fee not included

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Pr0jecT and RockCrock confirmed.

Phanna is planning on attending and UberIce mains iceclimbers so no one cares.
I'm hard. If you bring Shiz I won't ask you for a door fee, lol.

Your avarage tourney is always bucks for a door fee, and yea he might pocket the money. But lets say someone breaks a vase or something goes misssing. The smasher that broke the 100 dollar vase says he gonna pay for it, but don't has the money and 9 times out of 10 its gonna be a long as time for you see him again or you might not see him so what you do amd who gonna have to pay for it in the end.................hungrybox. Cause its his house and he's responsible for anything that breaks or goes missing in his house. Im sure his parents told him that, i know i would have told that ****** kid that, lol.
Yeah lol. It's enough that my mom allows these crazy tourneys to happen.

60% of the Money goes to my mom...sometimes 100%

Two WATO's ago someone stole some of the prize money (or perhaps it was unevenly distributed) so I had to give away ALL the door fee and then some of my own winnings...

$5 Door fee is implemented this time around because this is (hopefully) going to be a BIG MELEE ONLY tournament. Whenever I go to SFL (or many tournaments like NOOB2) I pay a $5 door fee...

Just sending around what comes around, I guess...

I REALLY hope G-Ville can make it to this.

I can provide full housing for this.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
"Gainesville" will not be in Gainesville during this tournament. I'll still probably be here though, hopefully bringing Raistlin, Dark Sonic, and others*.

*Subject to change

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I'm hard. If you bring Shiz I won't ask you for a door fee, lol.

Yeah lol. It's enough that my mom allows these crazy tourneys to happen.

60% of the Money goes to my mom...sometimes 100%

Two WATO's ago someone stole some of the prize money (or perhaps it was unevenly distributed) so I had to give away ALL the door fee and then some of my own winnings...

$5 Door fee is implemented this time around because this is (hopefully) going to be a BIG MELEE ONLY tournament. Whenever I go to SFL (or many tournaments like NOOB2) I pay a $5 door fee...

Just sending around what comes around, I guess...

I REALLY hope G-Ville can make it to this.

I can provide full housing for this.
It's cool bro. I just wasn't sure what happened with all that dough. And I hope I can make it to WATO10, but it's my bro's bday. So we'll see...

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I heard adon is ok in Super street fghter 4, but just don't do that much damage.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Definitely going to this, it has been too **** long since I was able to make a tournament.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
It's a work in progress with the ultimate goal of "Melee with additional characters."

Still in it's pre-alpha phase, but I thought it'd be fun for melee players to play it and maybe give feedback.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
quotes

haha, one of the best WATO names so far

p.s. i want to go to this
it was my idea colin :D lol and...yea come i need to give you a better game this time ;) lol

I wanna go to this too
your funny dtorr

i want to go, but im too lazy to drive :(
lololololol yo man...u live across from me...i always think of it from time to time lol

i havent played smash in a while TBH... i need to play more

Top Bottom