• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO13.5 - Weekend After The Oblectation - Now with Pools!! and $3 door fee :D

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
ZP is a mediocre venue, Juan's house is nicer and I'll give him that.

Uh...I don't normally run pools, but I guess if enough CFL came I could make an exception.
The Venue for wato is not stellar in any sence.

I will make and effort to get to ZP From Ft Myers.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Viper, sorry for me and Kirbydabest(plus our crew) for not coming to Leviticus. Some really ******** reasons hindered us from attending. We'll see you at this one, we'll be going here, but as twin dragons, we'll be attending without our "rage" ^^'

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
*reads up* I could have sworn stellar was "smaller" and the first "to" said not x////x I fail x3

Are any pr's coming to this one, or are most of them going to ZP?

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
I'll go to this, but was this the same place where CEO was done? on july 6th i think. if so, ill go to this. and make fee like 15$ so i get more money hehe

hiROI

Smash Lord
So can we try to finish the tounament fast and early? :D Well at least doubles before 6 :D That'd be great since I really want to play but I have something to go to at night just sayin~

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I have infinite replay on my wii, but if I were to record matches they would turn out terrible. Can anyone help me out?

Do you have a good estimate on what time the brawl singles will be over? I won't miss it this time :D

Zoro

Smash Champion
Dude juan make this melee only so all the brawl peoples go to esams and he doesnt lose attendance

Esam and seibrik are right though we never go down there for anything
It really isnt fair for us to take their dates

Make it melee only so we can get out before 6 lol!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yeah dude theres no reason to host brawl right now

if people wanna come for brawl friendlies cool but why split attendance on purpose

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It's not like everyone can just get up and drive down there...... 2 cars are already going down there and im sure thats all thats going since cfl sucks lol. Besides that I have something to do after this so Miami is a no go. How about all you melee people drive down there and actually have tournaments for once XD. I'm sure there are players down there what would love to play. Highly doubt people here would drive to melee.

To make things easier for people after this post I don't care what you think. Go to a tourney, have fun, get first.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't worry Juan I got your back in your decision to host. I would not have gone to zp at all even if I had a working car.

Unfortunately I won't be at wato either

Top Bottom