• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

Excellence

Smash Champion
I am not improving quickly enough. Why is this? I have been trying to add the element of
"mixing it up" into my game and not going with the standard "correct response" and I'm still not as good as I want to be or even half that. How do I get better?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
A big wall that many of the mediocre players hit is that they aren't very receptive/good at picking up on patterns and repetitive actions, either their opponents' or their own. Try to focus on that.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
lol at olimars recovery. hes so fun and easy for wario to fight. just felt like posting something random but olimar sucks. hahaha. wario beast that little nut bag.

also i know the mk matchup for us is pretty **** bad. and i know MK really doesnt have any weak stages but what stages have you guys had success with fighting a good MK??

Damage Points

Smash Ace
It's really the only matchup that I'm having issues with. I do better agaisnt D3 then MK. Any body have any good vids of them fighting on battlefeld. I'm trying to develope a good BF strat. Post links if u have one.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
It's really the only matchup that I'm having issues with. I do better agaisnt D3 then MK. Any body have any good vids of them fighting on battlefeld. I'm trying to develope a good BF strat. Post links if u have one.
Or you could check of the video thread a watch the different Wario's play against MK.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Pado, will there ever be a time when you take all the MUs and make like Paragraphs summarizing them?

Yeah, you should really just watch more vids, Damage Points.

I just learned so much **** from watching old Fiction videos.

I want to be like a "passive-agressive" Wario, and I think he is the best for that.

Padô

Smash Lord
Snack,

As I explained in the MatchUp thread. I'm doing it when ALL MUs are done :) If you want you can helo me it's a really open project I have , I'm taking picture suggestions and stuff.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
"Passive aggressive Wario"? The only way Wario could beat Metaknight with passive aggresivism is if... like Metaknight went on a vacation and Wario wanted to go but couldn't afford to go so Metaknight asks Wario if he can housesit Metaknight's cat. And then Metaknight gets back and the cat is dead cause Wario "accidentally" forgot to feed it.
Wario can stand up to tyranny when he needs to. :laugh:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Snack,

As I explained in the MatchUp thread. I'm doing it when ALL MUs are done :) If you want you can helo me it's a really open project I have , I'm taking picture suggestions and stuff.
Sorry, I didn't see that.

I have you in the interview topic, by the way.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
btw, dont glidetoss bananas at diddy unless you're punishing something of his
aka dont throw them if hes just standing there or w.e

a good diddy will always always always always ALWAYS catch it, then they can instant throw it and you're *****

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
bananas are like diddy bait

put some on a hook and wait for him to bite.

then once he's caught you can eat him, (or fart on him if thats how you like your food, i wont judge)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Actually naners aren't like tires, because they don't disappear, and if they shield you might accidentally eat the banana and be vulnerable :\

Padô

Smash Lord
It'd be awesome if tires kicked on the shield just like naners do, honestly I think It'd be one of the best projectiles in the game lol.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Most diddys will grab you if they are glide tossing forward if you use bite.
I normally just shield grab them if they try to follow up.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
From the top you can break it with dair, nair, bair and waft at least (and bike). From the ground it's basically just ftilt and fsmash.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
On the ground, small disclaimer though in that if you are grounded and they rise the tornado correctly, you have nothing that will break it. Ftilt and Fsmash will fail

Top Bottom