• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Ive noticed that uptilt is actually really good against mk its really disjointed and ive been able to land it quite a few times on mks trying to dair me. Its pretty useful since trying to uair a dairing mk isnt that easy if they know what they are doing.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ive noticed that uptilt is actually really good against mk its really disjointed and ive been able to land it quite a few times on mks trying to dair me. Its pretty useful since trying to uair a dairing mk isnt that easy if they know what they are doing.
Yay, someone else noticing uptilt :)

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Bomberman is amazing.
Been listening to the Bomberman 64 OST all day.

Less than three. {<3}

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Also, question.
Does Wario's Ftilt have more kill potential than his Fsmash?

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Utilt is mad underrated.

It's a good mix-up for when your oppenent is on a platform above you.

It also has retardedly high priority.

Uknow

Smash Rookie
Utilt is mad underrated.

It's a good mix-up for when your oppenent is on a platform above you.

It also has retardedly high priority.
You know what also has high priority? His jump because the people who have no skills that use wario just time people out

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
But timing someone out requires a certain degree of patience.

Having that is a skill in itself, is it not?

I personally am a Passive-Aggressive Wario.

I like jump around and **** and then punish when appropriate. I just don't have the patience to time anyone out.

Also, there can be a lot of pressure to not get hit, or to not **** up.

Uknow

Smash Rookie
But timing someone out requires a certain degree of patience.

Having that is a skill in itself, is it not?

I personally am a Passive-Aggressive Wario.

I like jump around and **** and then punish when appropriate. I just don't have the patience to time anyone out.

Also, there can be a lot of pressure to not get hit, or to not **** up.
Patience is easy if you smoked weed right?

Padô

Smash Lord
Just Glidetoss the Banana read his roll > Waft

Seems to be a lot more AWESOME!

Also If you Z Drop the naner the Diddy will just thank you b/c he can Z-Pick it or Uair it anyways.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Just Glidetoss the Banana read his roll > Waft

Seems to be a lot more AWESOME!

Also If you Z Drop the naner the Diddy will just thank you b/c he can Z-Pick it or Uair it anyways.
Could you explain in a little more detail about using the gildetoss like that? Or better yet, a video?

I assume you mean: Wario has a banana, so glidetoss it at Diddy, and then waft him if he rolls or spot-dodges, and bite if he shields? Or am I getting it wrong?

Padô

Smash Lord
You getting it a little wrong.

1st When you glidetoss, you need to land really close to Diddy.

2nd If the banana hits him you are putting him in the 'getup' position, which gives him 4 options, roll away, roll towards you, getup and get up attack.

3rd You read what he is doing and waft. It's all just based on reading nothing is like a "true combo" here. Diddys are REALLY used to roll AWAY from us because of our kill power. I can hardly see a Diddy executing the getup attack, but if he does so I powershield it and waft anyways. If he rolls torwards you, it's the easier way to waft him, his roll is fast but really short you need to take 2 steps to where he's rolling to land a fart. If he gets up normally without attacking, be careful to get the timing correctly because he can powershield it.

I recommend you watching some of Bassem's videos, he's got a really good use of Glidetosses, he knows really good where Wario's glidetoss is ending and that a crucial point to get this to work. Honestly, not only Bassem got good use of glidetosses, all of our best Warios got really good use of it b/c it's a GREAT option of approach to Wario so remember to train this a bit. It's got kinda a restrict timing. I ain't got to list all the good Warios here, just check out, the Warios Video Thread thats is pinned on our boards, there's a lot of awesome videos there, you can see good use of tire glidetosses to bananas glide tosses.

Top Bottom