• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I might be able to make Genesis 2. I'll be interning in California again this summer, so if it fits in my schedule, I'll definitely go.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
yeah ill be there asa :p

also going to genesis 2 even if i have to walk (which i prolly wont because i can afford to fly

WA also might rent a big van (like churches have) and drive like 15 people down
****s ballin!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
i think the trend is that the good warios are the ones i like/like me and the not good ones are the ones that don't...

also thanks snap, go to DC please!!
It's true. I'm garbage at this game. lmao.

I mean, I'm going to D.C and I'm actually looking forward to meeting you. You can't just judge someone based off of posts.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Me and alex are on bro terms haha, pretty cool guy imo. Man if you get that Genesis 2 van goin, get me in on that shnaz! That would be like the best thing ever haha.

Padô

Smash Lord
Probably the "don't get predictable part" is the most important one.

UTilt is Wario's best taunt.

@Chair

That's why Fiction hides Wario's true secrets.

Padô

Smash Lord
What's the best way to approach a spacing MK who retreats Fair dtilt, Utilt
Well, if he's UpTilting you while approaching with Dairs, just airdodge on his back next time and grab him ASAP, works really well.

On the ground you might wanna dash shield or make the same thing I mentioned above, airdodge through him and grab.

DTilt is definetely not a good spacing tool for MK it's a better poking tool or something like this, if you shield into it and do not powershield you'd better roll back and this will render you vulnerable to a grab. Sometimes I have spotdodge through a DTilt then powershielded the second but thats the MK player fault.

I'm pretty sure this DTilt is comming right after the Fair when he lands, which is pretty annoying because it covers MK after getting his retreated Fair shielded, if you happen to powershield its Fair grab him ASAP because he can just do 27 DTilts in your shield in a row and then you get shieldpoke'd

mib004

Smash Ace
Well, if he's UpTilting you while approaching with Dairs, just airdodge on his back next time and grab him ASAP, works really well.

On the ground you might wanna dash shield or make the same thing I mentioned above, airdodge through him and grab.

DTilt is definetely not a good spacing tool for MK it's a better poking tool or something like this, if you shield into it and do not powershield you'd better roll back and this will render you vulnerable to a grab. Sometimes I have spotdodge through a DTilt then powershielded the second but thats the MK player fault.

I'm pretty sure this DTilt is comming right after the Fair when he lands, which is pretty annoying because it covers MK after getting his retreated Fair shielded, if you happen to powershield its Fair grab him ASAP because he can just do 27 DTilts in your shield in a row and then you get shieldpoke'd
Thanks this information is very helpfull

jbandrew

Smash Lord
how does Wario approach with Dair? I find he mostly baits people into attacking him and then pokes at their attempt lol.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
how does Wario approach with Dair? I find he mostly baits people into attacking him and then pokes at their attempt lol.
It's all about reading. your main options are to jump around them and if you decide to dair your either going to land behind them, land infront of them, jump again.

Mainly depends on how you play and how they react/what character they are.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
The thing about wario is i always dair where my opponent is running or in front of them.
It works on people like olimar, falco and mk who like to try to pivot grab wario.
If they are sitting in their sheild land behind them. Bite works too but if they react fast enough and roll your getting punished lol.

Top Bottom