• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

War Theater - The Snake Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wow those were some exciting matches to wathc, you had some **** good reads in there. i hope we get to see more vids of your snake soon! and i hope you can manage to cross the puddle for some american tourneys

etecoon

Smash Hero
full hop C4 explosion to shield push them into uair WTF too good

added

etecoon

Smash Hero
I was hoping for mass madness, it's DNA D: addiiing

---

razer vs lee martin HOBO24 is added!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
its not really a set but there 2 3 stocks if anyone wants to watch u dont have to add to front page xD vs izaw theres a feew more to be uploaded when killerjawz can be botherd to change the no tripping code lol
At least I had the decency to upload those videos for you ;____;
<3

Underload

Lazy
This thread is probably going to be some changes. I'll know for sure what kind of changes once etecoon reads his PMs and tells me what he wants to do.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Now that im not 100% rusty anymore, imma try to upload some matches of some lesser known but still good FL players.

I'd expect
Snake vs Ness
Snake vs Snake
Snake vs Falco

etecoon

Smash Hero
new title and I implemented one of underload's proposed changes, all players/sections are now collapsible

napZzz

Smash Hero
dunno if it matters or not but i saw you didn't know the tourney of my set vs. near, its U of M #3

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol izaw is trash good **** calzorz
thanks izaw is really good stil tho him and legan are best links hands down

also i will try get more vids of me when i travel in about 2 weeks so i shud have them up within about a month , boring without any1 to play i was that bored i even went on wifi XD but yea that messed me up for a few days lool

etecoon

Smash Hero
title changed because underload/zajice are no fun, nooooo mah ASCII art D:

Underload

Lazy
I just watched the videos that cenel posted in the locked thread, and... you're kinda right. Except instead of cenel, I'm gonna meatride Mr-R to death. That guy's Marth is amaaaaaaaazing.

And yeah, I only have a few videos of myself. A couple of ancient friendlies, 20 or so older friendlies matches, and 1/5 of a loser's final set from... February, I think.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I just watched the videos that cenel posted in the locked thread, and... you're kinda right. Except instead of cenel, I'm gonna meatride Mr-R to death. That guy's Marth is amaaaaaaaazing.

And yeah, I only have a few videos of myself. A couple of ancient friendlies, 20 or so older friendlies matches, and 1/5 of a loser's final set from... February, I think.
Oh yeah don't worry I'm meatriding Mr R as well haha.

There are so many great snakes in Europe and Japan, I wish people in the US would give snake more of a go.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
There are very few competent Snake players in the EU right now and out of those only Cenel and Calzors use exclusively Snake. Compared to the US it's actually Diddy and Falco who are remarkably well represented in the EU. Cenel and Calzorz are the only Snake players who are ranked in the top 5 in their respective country. At the same time pretty much every european country that has an active scene has either a Falco or a Diddy in their top 5 and many of them have both.

Edit: Sorry for getting off-topic. Just wanted to explain some stuff on the EU. I also agree that Japanese Snakes are awesome. TBH I think Souther is a top 3 Snake in the world.

:059:

OverLade

Smash Hero
There are very few competent Snake players in the EU right now and out of those only Cenel and Calzors use exclusively Snake. Compared to the US it's actually Diddy and Falco who are remarkably well represented in the EU. Cenel and Calzorz are the only Snake players who are ranked in the top 5 in their respective country. At the same time pretty much every european country that has an active scene has either a Falco or a Diddy in their top 5 and many of them have both.

Edit: Sorry for getting off-topic. Just wanted to explain some stuff on the EU. I also agree that Japanese Snakes are awesome. TBH I think Souther is a top 3 Snake in the world.

Where can I find power rankings for european coutries?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer

just btw, souther is rated as japan's second best snake. so now you know ;)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Where can I find power rankings for european coutries?
Most european countries have their own Smashboards. As such they're also in their respective language. Only few countries have posted their Powerrankings on SWF and out of those only Spain has a solid top 10.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225

I don't think France and Holland have their own Powerrankings (although I hear that Holland has some in the making) and these are the two strongest scenes. The german speaking area - despite being relatively big - has no official Brawl PR either. I think being ranked doesn't mean that much to most of us. It's more about being recognized as a good player and feared as an opponent.

who's the best snake there then?
i guy from the east named 'shuu'. has a few videos up. ***** me in dittos lol
That's interesting because there's also a good Snake player there named Shuya. Japan must be mad pro.

To get this back on topic I will try to record some matches of my Snake vs a good Diddy Kong (best one in the EU imo) to see what you guys think^^

OverLade

Smash Hero
I just wanna throw out that I've watched Hella japanese videos and they have like A MILLION ****ING AMAZING snakes.

Their nadegame developed long before ours and imo their snakes are sexier.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I just wanna throw out that I've watched Hella japanese videos and they have like A MILLION ****ING AMAZING snakes.

Their nadegame developed long before ours and imo their snakes are sexier.
theyre campy as hell, and really good at it too... their mks also spammed nado waaaaay before ksizzle started... theyre just good at finding cheapness i suppose lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
theyre campy as hell, and really good at it too... their mks also spammed nado waaaaay before ksizzle started... theyre just good at finding cheapness i suppose lol
/name search

dam they started spamming tornado way before january 2008? i am impressed.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I can't namesearch my name anymore for some reason >.<

napZzz

Smash Hero
Ksizl for no reason just incase he name searches.

Also, those vids of candys snake were leggiiittt. cenel, you dont even really play the marth matchup "wrong" or do anything stupid. Mr. R just seems...better than you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom