• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion

So biglou was braggin at NLL that hes a shuffler now. well..

I Challenge Da Big Lou to Duel in a Dance Off!!! Do you accept my offical challenge or will you let Florida come in and take yo moneh and yo pride?

Spread the word

You aint talkin about a shuffling mm!

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Hey everybody that lives in south Florida I desperately need a ride to Orlando Florida to take the mega bus to this tournament. I have not bought my tickets yet but I will by my ticket once someone has confirmed that they can take me to Orlando. I will pay gas$ as well. Also I will get my mega bus ticket depending on what time the person driving me to Orlando will be taking me there. Can anybody help me out here?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey everybody that lives in south Florida I desperately need a ride to Orlando Florida to take the mega bus to this tournament. I have not bought my tickets yet but I will by my ticket once someone has confirmed that they can take me to Orlando. I will pay gas$ as well. Also I will get my mega bus ticket depending on what time the person driving me to Orlando will be taking me there. Can anybody help me out here?
you should probably post in the megabus thread

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
you should probably post in the megabus thread
I have done that as well. I posted on the mega bus thread saying the exact same thing yesterday at like midnight. I posted it on here because it seems like a lot more people go on this thread then the mega bus thread. Hopefully somebody will notice my posts and try to help me :)

8Bitman

Smash Master
.......................... Calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

DMS

Smash Rookie
Well, it appears I won't be able to make it through to you guys this time around. Have some plans this Fall starting just before this and ending after, and I don't really have too much of a choice with school and all.

Someone tell DRN to tell Plank for me in case he misses this post.

Sorry I can't make it, I'm disappointed as well.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Hey everybody that lives in south Florida I desperately need a ride to Orlando Florida to take the mega bus to This tournament. I have not bought my tickets yet but I will by my ticket once someone has confirmed that they can take me to Orlando. I will pay gas$ as well. Also I will get my mega bus ticket depending on what time the person driving me to Orlando will be taking me there. Can anybody help me out here?
Also please check the Florida mega bus thread too because I posted there as well.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I AM CONFIRMED FOR THIS! MY PLANE TICKETS ARE PURCHASED AND I'M READY TO GO!!!

Who is looking for a teammate????? :D
If you want to team with a Link main I'm your guy. I can also use everybody else in the game besides a few others, but 90 % of the time I use Link so you won't be teaming with a player that uses a very good reliable character for doubles often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom