• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Sorry

If I really get into tournaments more i'm going to start planning for them on my own even if it means I have to go by myself.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
no ur not. ur gonna sneak ur ferret and take him with u :p

K i might be going. I goofball decided to go with Gainsville instead of going from Jacksonville with me. U know what who gaf?

Esca

Smash Champion
Fatal I may need a teammate also. It still depends on if Lee Martin is going, but if he doesn't i'm going to need someone good to team with.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So I fell thru a buildin last weekend

Wasn't fun @ all... ppl were bleeding and ish everywhere

but I'm ok and I"m really lookin fwd to this

:sonic:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
wtf O_O. Really glad to hear u are ok. Anybody get hurt really badly?

u should have used ur sonic speed and saved the day >_>.

ok so I'm assuming I wont need a partner for this anymore.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I actually helped a few ppl... mostly girls...

Lol

But the worst that happened was this chick had a broken neck

:sonic:

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be going to WABA, even though that almost none of you know me. I will try to go to an Oos tournament soon if I have the money and a ride. Hope to see you guys soon :)

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Didn't you buy tickets? You should sell them to viper or Exdeath.
No the reason I didn't buy tickets yet, and won't be buying them now, is because my mom was really giving me problems about going. I didn't want to buy my tickets only to find out that my mom will not let me go. I wanted to make sure my mom would let me go before I went and spent 60 bucks on a ticket. Also I was trying to make it easier on Justin because I wanted to make it easier on him as well.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey guys I just bought my tickets!!! I will be going with Nick Riddle and the rest of the gang on November 9th at 11:30 pm and I will be returning on the 11th of November at 4:05 pm. I'm still very excited for this. I can't wait to tell my parents that I actually bought them. They can't say no now, not like they could have before I bought them anyways muahahaha!!!
I mean...its pretty easy to see how someone could get confused

:phone:

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Sup, I'll be coming to this. SC needs all the rep it can get, so here goes nothing! I look forward to the experience, guys. <3

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I mean...its pretty easy to see how someone could get confused

I was very excited for the tourney, and now I can officially go because my parents said no when I told them, now they said yes so now I finally bought them. Sorry for the confusion dude.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I was very excited for the tourney, and now I can officially go because my parents said no when I told them, now they said yes so now I finally bought them. Sorry for the confusion dude.
*looks at dates of each post*

Tesh

Smash Hero
with all of these lies surfacing now, I don't feel comfortable attending this tournament. Sorry guys, I just don't know if I can trust this community right now. See you at Apex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom